Author Topic: Spaghetti Arms  (Read 4263 times)

Figo

• Getbig V
Re: Spaghetti Arms
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2009, 12:25:16 AM »
Read that before. I think it says that Sergio (since he didnt even know there was an interview - ghost written) took some deca once or twice, but was late in career and had no bearing on his development. Shit, it may have hampered him.

Pearl also only took .25mg dbol a day, just before he retired, and had to have an exorcism to remove the demons, apparently.

Larry Scott, same shit, apparently he took 5mg dbol a day after he retired, hated the "false" pumps he was getting, and took the straight and narrow path.

Sergio, obviously, much like Ronnie, had the genes to grow by just training and eating garbage, and looking better than most juicers whilst natural, before they start aas. Thats genetics, what can you do...?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2009, 02:16:45 AM »
Hahaha...

Or the "red" kool-aid McDonald's. I don't know what it is about negroez and McDonalds. I work in a hospital and 99% of the patients are black so when their family membrs or friends come in to visit they always have a bag od McDonalds in their hands eating as they walk down the hall to the patients room and eating in the room without any reserve, couth or respect. No class. Just literally in front of strangers shoving their burger or whatever in their mouths and eating very loud and animated no matter if doctors, dignitaries, beaurocrats or administration is present. Licking fingers, chewing with their mouths open. No shame. I never understood how they can do that.

In a cafeteria I can eat in public. I can eat in front of people I know as long as the setting is controlled. What I can't do is literally walk into a building or store in the midst of eating fast food out of the bag without a little reserve. Groez' can do that.

Oh, there is something about them and flaming hot Cheetos.

- Block!

Where do you live? Yesterday I went to McDonald's and as I was leaving this black guy, who just bought a Big Mac, walks to the door as if he's leaving. Instead he just stops there and starts wolfing down his Mac blocking the door. I'm like "WTF" and say excuse me as I squeeze my way around him (he barely moves). I was parked right in front of the door and just sat there and watched him in total disgust. The place wasn't crowded and there were several empty tables. But no, he decides he wants to stand in front of the door, totally oblivious to other people, just chewing on his sandwich with his mouth open.

He dumps his bag in the trash and walks out. As he walk by my truck, still chewing, I try to catch his eye so I can look at him and shake my head in disgust. Just no class. No class at all. This country is getting more and more polluted with low life trashy human beings. How do these pigs get jobs? Or maybe he's on the dole and our tax dollars are keeping this thing alive.

fearANDloathing

• Getbig III
  • Deep in The Plak Tow. Don't Fuck with me!
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2009, 08:46:34 AM »
Sergio, a man of AFRICAN descent with a tremendous physique is the topic of the thread and look how quickly things turn to racial. Seems to really irk people that some of us are so genetically blessed.
Europeans have some good qualities too, be easy.  :)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2009, 09:39:43 AM »
Oliva, Schwarzenegger, etc. it was an injectable plus Dbol. In Oliva's case Deca. The amounts weren't as small as claimed here and were consistently taken. Same thing with Scott, he blew up using them. None of them were taking them for just a few weeks as a "finishing touch", that's always been a laughable attempt to minimize their importance- none of them gets to the 20" arm range without em.

Oliva's diet included plenty of protein in addition to junk.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2009, 09:51:15 AM »
I respect all these men.......all great champions.....but for them to claim they only used gear for a short period of time and didn't like certain effects is insulting. My friend trained with Mr. Scott back in the 80s and he was told by Mr. Scott that dianabol was a part of the routine.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2009, 09:54:28 AM »
Where do you live? Yesterday I went to McDonald's and as I was leaving this black guy, who just bought a Big Mac, walks to the door as if he's leaving. Instead he just stops there and starts wolfing down his Mac blocking the door. I'm like "WTF" and say excuse me as I squeeze my way around him (he barely moves). I was parked right in front of the door and just sat there and watched him in total disgust. The place wasn't crowded and there were several empty tables. But no, he decides he wants to stand in front of the door, totally oblivious to other people, just chewing on his sandwich with his mouth open.

He dumps his bag in the trash and walks out. As he walk by my truck, still chewing, I try to catch his eye so I can look at him and shake my head in disgust. Just no class. No class at all. This country is getting more and more polluted with low life trashy human beings. How do these pigs get jobs? Or maybe he's on the dole and our tax dollars are keeping this thing alive.

It's good he didn't notice, he would have been shaking for sure!

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2009, 09:55:55 AM »
I respect all these men.......all great champions.....but for them to claim they only used gear for a short period of time and didn't like certain effects is insulting. My friend trained with Mr. Scott back in the 80s and he was told by Mr. Scott that dianabol was a part of the routine.

Of course Willie; all this other crap is purely revionist wishful thinking decades later.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2009, 10:25:42 AM »
BBing=all drugs +genetics
I hate the State.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2009, 11:51:45 AM »
Sergio ruled in his day nobody even came close

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2009, 12:40:39 PM »
Sergio ruled in his day nobody even came close

are you saying you came close?

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2009, 12:57:24 PM »
BBing=all drugs +geneticsdedication

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2009, 03:40:56 PM »
are you saying you came close?

No I have 10" arms ;D

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2009, 04:03:11 PM »
No I have 10" arms ;D

you said nobody comes close, and your name is Mr. Nobody, lol

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2009, 04:06:15 PM »
I hate the State.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2009, 04:08:45 PM »
Dedication is a given.
not to some people on here, to hear some people on here tell it all it takes is a few injections and some McDonalds and boom......IFBB level muscle everywhere. ::)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2009, 04:13:31 PM »
you said nobody comes close, and your name is Mr. Nobody, lol

No I meant nobody comes close to Sergio. Yea I won Mr Nobody in 2001 with 10.5 inch arms ;D

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2009, 04:26:39 PM »
No I meant nobody comes close to Sergio. Yea I won Mr Nobody in 2001 with 10.5 inch arms ;D

figured that, just razzing you on the coincidence. nobody was close to the cartoon proportions of Sergio!!

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2009, 04:28:45 PM »
figured that, just razzing you on the coincidence. nobody was close to the cartoon proportions of Sergio!!
crazy thickness, those are the traps you get from YEARS of heavy ass Olympic lifting.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2009, 04:41:10 PM »

Cool pic dude ;D

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 29, 2009, 04:46:49 PM »
Cool pic dude ;D

ya, but pretty much any pic of Sergio is a cool pic!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2009, 04:50:29 PM »
ya, but pretty much any pic of Sergio is a cool pic!

The man was incredible raw genetics rule...if he was in todays BB world with all the drugs how big would he have been? 350lbs ripped?

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2009, 05:18:55 PM »
The man was incredible raw genetics rule...if he was in todays BB world with all the drugs how big would he have been? 350lbs ripped?

there is a paradoxical possibility that todays practices would have made him worse - not better. his muscles may have been maxed and he would have added 10-12 inches to his waist and other unpleasant side effects.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2009, 05:19:58 PM »
there is a paradoxical possibility that todays practices would have made him worse - not better. his muscles may have been maxed and he would have added 10-12 inches to his waist and other unpleasant side effects.

Good point he may have ended up looking like NASSER ;D

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2009, 06:22:21 PM »

Sergio admittedly took Dbol, deca, and winny but having some of the worlds bes gentics didnt hurt much either!
X

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2009, 06:56:29 PM »

Yes and I don't think he would have beaten Coleman either in any case. Sergio to me is more like a Dillet - back was missing.