Author Topic: Tren-only cycle. Good or bad?  (Read 6461 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Tren-only cycle. Good or bad?
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2009, 11:24:08 AM »
and then another part of your question was whether or not trenbolone is stronger than testosterone. on paper trenbolone is a stronger androgen as far as what it signals via the AR. however, trenbolone is a non armoatizing steroid, while testosterone and aromatase are inseperable fuck buddies.  so you would need to determine is trens effects at the AR are enough to outweight tests effects on estrogen(s) and their positive effects on anabolism and fat loss.

AR affinity and those anabolic-androgenic ratios based on rat levator ani data don't tell the whole story. It's in the specific genes the steroid activates.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2009, 11:29:05 AM »

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2009, 11:35:52 AM »
It's esterified.

Still curious if there's any commonly seen brand name suspension on the black market. Many years ago I saw Jurox Testosus over here in Europe.

I didn't know that suspension came that way.  What is the ester?  What's the half life?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2009, 11:44:29 AM »
I didn't know that suspension came that way.  What is the ester?  What's the half life?

I was actually thinking of Czech Agovirin, although seems like I was right anyway regarding Aquaviron. Agovirin is testosterone isobutyrate, also in a water base. I'm not a chemist but seems isobutyrate is also a synonym for propionate?

http://www.chemindustry.com/chemicals/633863.html

Edit: seems like Aquaviron is unesterified after all. It also contains thiomersal, as a bacteriostatic agent I assume. Not sure I'd want to inject this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thiomersal

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2009, 07:17:33 PM »
AR affinity and those anabolic-androgenic ratios based on rat levator ani data don't tell the whole story. It's in the specific genes the steroid activates.

of course.

ive heard the argument before that test is the strongest because it is designed to activate the specific genes necessary for growth...since its been developed over millions and millions of years of evolution to be our most perfect sex hormone...

however that argument, while it does make sense, certainly isnt conclusive at all.