Author Topic: Do people have no shame these days?  (Read 2834 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: Do people have no shame these days?
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2009, 05:55:10 AM »
Yes, but where does confidence give way to delusion? ???

It's a function of society falling apart and the masses becoming fat through self-medicating with food.

I'm a little older and there used to be a time when fat chicks could always be counted on for a late night hump, BJ or some food when you were hammered. Almost everyone else being fat and the economy making actual dating too expensive has given them attitude.

Married bitches used to have curfews. Those chicks always put out fast and would be gone soon as you finished cumming because they had some place to be. Now they have whipped their husbands so bad that these chicks ain't expected home until the barstools are put up. It's harder to get a married chick out of your bed than anything because they know hubby will do everything for the kids and be glad her nagging ass is with you. Also the economy sucks and he can't easily afford a divorce.

Skinny bitches are the way to go. True, they don't have nice asses but the fashion industry has destroyed their self esteem. They'll put out at the drop of a dime to feel pretty.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2009, 06:00:20 AM »
It's a function of society falling apart and the masses becoming fat through self-medicating with food.

I'm a little older and there used to be a time when fat chicks could always be counted on for a late night hump, BJ or some food when you were hammered. Almost everyone else being fat and the economy making actual dating too expensive has given them attitude.

Married bitches used to have curfews. Those chicks always put out fast and would be gone soon as you finished cumming because they had some place to be. Now they have whipped their husbands so bad that these chicks ain't expected home until the barstools are put up. It's harder to get a married chick out of your bed than anything because they know hubby will do everything for the kids and be glad her nagging ass is with you. Also the economy sucks and he can't easily afford a divorce.

Skinny bitches are the way to go. True, they don't have nice asses but the fashion industry has destroyed their self esteem. They'll put out at the drop of a dime to feel pretty.

This must be Upstate NY specific...
I hate the State.

Big Dave.

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2009, 06:03:30 AM »
Sometimes fat people...iam talking reall FAT people like the guy is talking about, make me feel sick...just lazy, not even trying to watch what there eating!
not for the way they look but for there health....then 9 times out of 10 you see them walking around with a FAT kid who is triple the weight it should be...simply cos there FAT arse parents cant be arsed to make them a half decent meal!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2009, 06:09:35 AM »
This must be Upstate NY specific...

You must not be coming at skinny bitches with the right attitude. Next time say "you look nice" instead of "you're pretty".

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2009, 06:17:08 AM »
Sometimes fat people...iam talking reall FAT people like the guy is talking about, make me feel sick...just lazy, not even trying to watch what there eating!
not for the way they look but for there health....then 9 times out of 10 you see them walking around with a FAT kid who is triple the weight it should be...simply cos there FAT arse parents cant be arsed to make them a half decent meal!

Fat people lack of willpower is disgusting....
I hate the State.

Matterhorn

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2009, 06:20:38 AM »
I was walking back from the gym across campus and there they were, a group of disgusting beached whales, pale and white. A group of pasty, white obese undergraduate wenches out on a meadow in front of their dorms, each at least 40kg overweight, one must have been over 100kg AND they were half naked, with bikinis on...what has happened that people have no shame?! I mean, they should be arrested for disturbing the peace, no? In any event, where is the shame? ??? :-\ :-X

if you saw girls like these on your way back from the gym, would you consider them shameless, too...or does that only apply to adipose-challenged people?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2009, 06:22:23 AM »

if you saw girls like these on your way back from the gym, would you consider them shameless, too...or does that only apply to adipose-challenged people?

Es geht nur die fettleibigen Sorten.

Sag mal, bereitet dir das Hochdeutschsprechen Muehe bzw. Schwierigkeiten?
I hate the State.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2009, 06:24:21 AM »
They have given up so dont care what they look like. The issue that pisses me off is most fat people are cocky thats what i dont understand?
fat chick syndrome  :-\

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2009, 06:26:14 AM »
I thought all Europeans were skinny and incredibly attractive?  ???

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2009, 06:26:34 AM »
fat chick syndrome  :-\

Powerpack=huge aryan bastard with genetics+muscles and a brave Boer without rival... 8)

Deicide salutes your courage!

I hate the State.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2009, 06:27:17 AM »

Yes. Those women have obviously taken full advantage of their genetic potential through proper diet and exercise. Fat fucking cows have no place waddling about scantily clothed.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2009, 06:27:26 AM »
I thought all Europeans were skinny and incredibly attractive?  ???

England=absolutely NOT Europe...never has been in 2,000 years and never wanted to be...
I hate the State.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2009, 06:28:35 AM »
England=absolutely NOT Europe...never has been in 2,000 years and never wanted to be...

It's a good thing my picture is German.  :D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2009, 06:30:38 AM »

Wohl wahr...
I hate the State.

Matterhorn

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2009, 06:55:32 AM »

BerzerkFury: your avatar rocks!

before I get too horny, I gotta go to the gym now.

-and out.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2009, 07:07:49 AM »
i especially hate these fat pigs whom "accept themselves as how they are" ::) to avoid the fate of going to the gym and on a diet.

Jizzacked

« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2009, 07:52:34 AM »
People delude themselves in regards to their own personal fatness.  it hurts to take a keen gander at yourself and be impartial to what you actually see.  most of these people would readily agree that they could stand to lose a 'little' weight, but refuse to accept the fact they may be 50+lbs overweight.

Just look at dating profiles for instance; every single fatass bitch lists themselves as "a few extra pounds" or even "athletic".  They obsessively take creative angle photos to hid their fatness from the camera, while they delude themselves thinking their condition can be attributed to having too much muscle  (::)), being "big boned", or having thick skin.

Societies rampant obesity these days has made being fat more socially acceptable... 20 years ago most of these fat skanks wouldn't dare parade around in their belly shirts with their abrasive princess personas (a common fatty delusional defense mechanism) truly believing they are something special.

The state of the media today I also shoulder a bit of the blame on as well.  Skanks these days all have illusions of grandeur thanks to a few fatties that have achieved almost cult status (kelly clarkson, pudgy reality stars, etc) and fame and sex appeal is almost considered a birthright to fatasses with no talent. 

I feel things are only going to get progressively worse.  The fatties will just continue to get fatter as they are creatures of habit.  As repulsive as it is, it is common fare to attend social gatherings and see a gaggle of whores on the slippery slope of fatness slugging back beers and sugary beverages with their potbellies spilling out, and thong hiked halfway up the crack of their repugnant ripply backs.  This behavior usually starts in adolescence and is considered entirely socially acceptable (and sometimes even encouraged).  These harlots were looked at in a far different light in days gone by, and most behaved accordingly.

The ultimate irony is that fatties will often be the first to jump on anyone who is a mere percent or 2 fatter than their own selves in an effort to garner acceptance and favor with their peers.  It shows the fact that deep down the majority of people normal and fat alike have an inherent distate for the sloth and gluttony that fatness reflects, which makes their delusions that much more important to their sense of self worth as they are part of the same social caste that they despise.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2009, 07:54:12 AM »
Jizzacked is right.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2009, 08:32:47 AM »
People delude themselves in regards to their own personal fatness.  it hurts to take a keen gander at yourself and be impartial to what you actually see.  most of these people would readily agree that they could stand to lose a 'little' weight, but refuse to accept the fact they may be 50+lbs overweight.

Just look at dating profiles for instance; every single fatass bitch lists themselves as "a few extra pounds" or even "athletic".  They obsessively take creative angle photos to hid their fatness from the camera, while they delude themselves thinking their condition can be attributed to having too much muscle  (::)), being "big boned", or having thick skin.

Societies rampant obesity these days has made being fat more socially acceptable... 20 years ago most of these fat skanks wouldn't dare parade around in their belly shirts with their abrasive princess personas (a common fatty delusional defense mechanism) truly believing they are something special.

The state of the media today I also shoulder a bit of the blame on as well.  Skanks these days all have illusions of grandeur thanks to a few fatties that have achieved almost cult status (kelly clarkson, pudgy reality stars, etc) and fame and sex appeal is almost considered a birthright to fatasses with no talent. 

I feel things are only going to get progressively worse.  The fatties will just continue to get fatter as they are creatures of habit.  As repulsive as it is, it is common fare to attend social gatherings and see a gaggle of whores on the slippery slope of fatness slugging back beers and sugary beverages with their potbellies spilling out, and thong hiked halfway up the crack of their repugnant ripply backs.  This behavior usually starts in adolescence and is considered entirely socially acceptable (and sometimes even encouraged).  These harlots were looked at in a far different light in days gone by, and most behaved accordingly.

The ultimate irony is that fatties will often be the first to jump on anyone who is a mere percent or 2 fatter than their own selves in an effort to garner acceptance and favor with their peers.  It shows the fact that deep down the majority of people normal and fat alike have an inherent distate for the sloth and gluttony that fatness reflects, which makes their delusions that much more important to their sense of self worth as they are part of the same social caste that they despise.

MFQFT
I hate the State.

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2009, 08:35:33 AM »

hahaha, you have too much time on your hands

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2009, 08:40:43 AM »
I was walking back from the gym across campus and there they were, a group of disgusting beached whales, pale and white. A group of pasty, white obese undergraduate wenches out on a meadow in front of their dorms, each at least 40kg overweight, one must have been over 100kg AND they were half naked, with bikinis on...what has happened that people have no shame?! I mean, they should be arrested for disturbing the peace, no? In any event, where is the shame? ??? :-\ :-X

Pictures, or didnt happen !!

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2009, 06:09:21 PM »
moral corrosion=#1 problem of today

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2009, 03:44:00 AM »

you should ask yourself that question first  ::)
Corvette Lover

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2009, 03:44:59 AM »
you should ask yourself that question first  ::)

I don't parade myself half naked in front of anyone, Terrorist. That is the difference. ::)
I hate the State.