Author Topic: 6feet6 400 pounder 785 dead for 3 strict standin 315 sholder press and curl  (Read 7879 times)

io856

Are you saying that you do not believe in being drug free?  ???
was arnold drug free

was kev lev drug free

was dorian drug free

was anybody worth talking about drug free

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
was arnold drug free

was kev lev drug free

was dorian drug free

was anybody worth talking about drug free

Nope good point ;D

Necrosis

• Getbig V
you sound like another guy who DRASTICALLY overestimates how much he eats, a 240-250 pounder who lifts and does some cardio a few times a week doesn't need 5,000 calories a day to maintain or gain weight, if you do you're not cut out for lifting.

you realize that if your diet is not clean it is actually very easy to reach 4000+ calories a day. I ate a bag of chocolate covered almonds the other day with some milk, 960 calories right there.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
you realize that if your diet is not clean it is actually very easy to reach 4000+ calories a day. I ate a bag of chocolate covered almonds the other day with some milk, 960 calories right there.

i ate a bacon cheeseburger with fries and a coke and a bowl of those chips they give you at chilis the other day = 3,000 calories according to their nutrition chart.  one meal.
Deep Tissue Massage

Tombo

• Getbig V
are you a competitor? if not why on God's green earth are you eating like that? you should post a p[icture of yourself, you must be huge and ripped.

Wow this is how you justify eating shit all day.

Actually having some discipline and self-efficacy *MAY* cause you to eat well and look good for it, but don't take my word for it fatass.. make excuses until it's too late  ;D

io856

as soon as you post a picture of yourself i'll take your advice. :D
funny thing about that is even Dorian Yates 6 time Mr Olympia or Mr Austria Anton Breznik gets hated on

posting a picture would be senseless stupidity  ;) unless of course you enjoy that sort of attention

io856

typical scared response, if you eat like you say you eat you should at least look respectable, why not post your pic?
Im hairy fuccker nobody wants to see that 

io856

so almost 600 grams of protein a day and skinny/fat and hairy? why not give up?
hahaha QO... where did I imply I was skinny/fat?

I take this stuff seriously... don't you?

What have you achieved in your lifetime of lifting? Do you think if you took a better approach to diet you might have had a better outcome?

What can you say to us young fellas?

As far as "giving up" what kind of loser would even comprehend that? LOL?

io856

if you're big and muscular then why are you scared to post a picture, i don't think i'm anything special and i've posted mine what's stopping you?

Looks pretty big from what I can see

What are some of your best lifts?

io856

i'm not going to claim any lifts because it's pointless, i don't take a camera to the gym to prove it so what's the use? you didn't answer my question, if i eat 300 grams of protein a day and you eat 600 you should dwarf me in muscle size shouldn't you? post a pic, let's see.
interesting that 506 is considered 600 grams  :D

Tombo

• Getbig V
if you're big and muscular then why are you scared to post a picture, i don't think i'm anything special and i've posted mine what's stopping you?

So why the complex? why try and be the Internet White Knight? find a new hobby you fucking sadcunt the game was over a long while back fattie.

Tombo

• Getbig V
it's still a pretty crazy amount for an average lifter who doesn't compete, i've been around and trained around dozens of competitive bodybuilders and powerlifters and NONE of them ate that much protein.

LOL by "been around" you mean overheard conversations in the gym right?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
LOL by "been around" you mean overheard conversations in the gym right?
Damn another Permabulker ???

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V

dude just needs a little fiber in his diet to shit out some of the food

could be natural just needs more fiber to slim the waist

probably eats 10000,0000 calories
Another fat ass ;D