Author Topic: Post your RLS Picture  (Read 10584 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Post your RLS Picture
« Reply #150 on: May 31, 2009, 06:24:43 AM »
serious question bro, if your Imam discovered you were posting your half-naked body on the internet and urging other men to do so, sharing pics and commenting on each other's bodies, would you be embarrassed?  would he give you shit? would you tell him to go fuck himself?

what about your priest!.. if you posted a pic. of you posing your muscles would he like it??.. if I know right I believe it’s not a good thing in christianity too to show your body..

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #151 on: May 31, 2009, 06:30:02 AM »
what about your priest!.. if you posted a pic. of you posing your muscles would he like it??.. if I know right I believe it’s not a good thing in christianity too to show your body..

You ever been to a public pool in Europe brah?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #152 on: May 31, 2009, 06:32:12 AM »

Budapest...
I hate the State.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #153 on: May 31, 2009, 06:33:00 AM »

yes and in egypt too i have been in pools with naked (topless) european girls many times.. so what?!

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #154 on: May 31, 2009, 06:33:23 AM »

The thing is... Europe is lightyears ahead of muslim countries in terms of tolerance and enlightenment. Christianity plays a very little role in the majority of modern europe.
from incomplete data

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #155 on: May 31, 2009, 06:36:16 AM »
The thing is... Europe is lightyears ahead of muslim countries in terms of tolerance and enlightenment. Christianity plays a very little role in the majority of modern europe.

this is what i already said before in this thread that the diff. between christians and muslims is that we in general respect our relegion but most of you guys deal with your relegion as just an option.. so the diff. is not between islam and christianity but between how muslims deal with islam and how christians deal with christianity..

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #156 on: May 31, 2009, 06:37:30 AM »
Budapest...

Me too actually. :)

No topless women though ;D

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #157 on: May 31, 2009, 06:39:23 AM »
this is what i already said before in this thread that the diff. between christians and muslims is that we in general respect our relegion but most of you guys deal with your relegion as just an option.. so the diff. is not between islam and christianity but between how muslims deal with islam and how christians deal with christianity..

Respect for religion is bad. Especially when you start to respect a fascist ideology with political ambitions (islam anyone...?)
from incomplete data

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #158 on: May 31, 2009, 06:40:39 AM »

IMO the difference is that in most christian nations, people have come to understand the difference between unessential tradition and essential truth in spiritual scripture. Religion needs no "respect", that's an ego thing only.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #159 on: May 31, 2009, 06:42:49 AM »
european girls (in general) dont attract me enough.. i am talking about the pure european beauty (blond hair, blue/green eyes)..

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #160 on: May 31, 2009, 06:47:42 AM »
european girls (in general) dont attract me enough.. i am talking about the pure european beauty (blond hair, blue/green eyes)..

That's my favourite kind.... ;D

I hate the State.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #161 on: May 31, 2009, 06:49:22 AM »
yes and in egypt too i have been in pools with naked (topless) european girls many times.. so what?!

So it's perfectly OK to be in a pool with naked european girls but not with muslim girls? Just curious.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #162 on: May 31, 2009, 06:51:46 AM »
So it's perfectly OK to be in a pool with naked european girls but not with muslim girls? Just curious.

Danger, danger, 2.3 meter closeness violation of Wavelength Codex...warning! :P
I hate the State.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #163 on: May 31, 2009, 07:05:22 AM »

man believe it or not i dont care what is the relegion of anyone.. if he is good and respects others he/she is perfect for me.. i am not God to judge him..

as for girls the only diff. is that if they are european i dont care if they are topless or not because they dont attract me much!!

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #164 on: May 31, 2009, 07:10:51 AM »
man believe it or not i dont care what is the relegion of anyone.. if he is good and respects others he/she is perfect for me.. i am not God to judge him..
as for girls the only diff. is that if they are european i dont care if they are topless or not because they dont attract me much!!

I was just asking because you said "we in general respect our religion but most of you guys deal with your relegion as just an option".
In your religion, is it optional to be with naked girls in a pool or is it only optional when they are not islamic?
Again, no offense, I'm just curious.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #165 on: May 31, 2009, 07:15:45 AM »
i don't give a damn if i'm a muslim or not

the real important thing in life is to respect eachother and to be always kind and polite

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #166 on: May 31, 2009, 07:18:27 AM »
i don't give a damn if i'm a muslim or not

the real important thing in life is to respect eachother and to be always kind and polite
;)

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #167 on: May 31, 2009, 07:19:39 AM »
;)

that's how my parent grew me up

and i wanna thank them for that

mama if you're reading getbig,i love u!

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #168 on: May 31, 2009, 07:20:25 AM »
that's how my parent grew me up

and i wanna thank them for that

mama if you're reading getbig,i love u!

haha that would be so funny if your mom posted here ;D

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #169 on: May 31, 2009, 07:23:47 AM »
haha that would be so funny if your mom posted here ;D

it would but she can't speak english^^

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #170 on: May 31, 2009, 07:53:15 AM »
I was just asking because you said "we in general respect our religion but most of you guys deal with your relegion as just an option".
In your religion, is it optional to be with naked girls in a pool or is it only optional when they are not islamic?
Again, no offense, I'm just curious.

man i dont go to pools to watch girls, but in certain places where there are a lot of tourists in egypt like sharm or hurghada i find myself between topless girls.. these topless girls always happen to be western.. egyptian or arabian girls in these places are either in the Islamic swimming suit if they are religious or in the normal swimming suit and some dare to put on their bikinis!!..

of course no offense at all and you dont have to say this everytime ;D

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #171 on: May 31, 2009, 08:46:24 AM »
man i dont go to pools to watch girls, but in certain places where there are a lot of tourists in egypt like sharm or hurghada i find myself between topless girls.. these topless girls always happen to be western.. egyptian or arabian girls in these places are either in the Islamic swimming suit if they are religious or in the normal swimming suit and some dare to put on their bikinis!!..

of course no offense at all and you dont have to say this everytime ;D

That's funny, I sometimes find myself in public pools too where girls are topless. No idea why, it just happens. ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #172 on: May 31, 2009, 09:22:19 AM »
That's funny, I sometimes find myself in public pools too where girls are topless. No idea why, it just happens. ;D

actually they like to sun tan themselves while they are naked (to tan breasts too) then when they want to take a break to swim for a while they are too lazy to put on the top of the bikin ;D..