Author Topic: Abortion doctor shot to death in church.  (Read 42933 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Abortion doctor shot to death in church.
« Reply #50 on: June 01, 2009, 07:28:16 AM »
just some of your comments of late, maybe they were sarcastic...ill point them out to you next time...where do you get that im susceptible to suggestions?

By your believing all BS brain dead rhetoric out there. One day, many of you are going to look back on some of the crap you've written here and actually believed, ...and you're going to give your heads a good shake.  :-X
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: June 01, 2009, 07:30:10 AM »
By your believing all BS brain dead rhetoric out there. One day, many of you are going to look back on some of the crap you've written here and actually believed, ...and you're going to give your heads a good shake.  :-X
LOL this coming from somebody who bought into obamas shit hook line and sinker hahahahahaha ohhhhhh priceless  ;D

and what brain dead rhetoric is that? how about "change we can believe in"?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #52 on: June 01, 2009, 07:32:46 AM »
and your point is? im sure the majority of the males who physically harm women who refuse to get abortions are atheist or secular...you ppl seem to have that liberal smoke and mirrors tatic as a knee jerk reaction...YOU BLAME THE PERSON...Jesus didnt tell this man to go kill him, either did oreilly the idea that either of these parties has some responsibility in this is just assinine.

Tommy - The fact is that you and no one (as of yet) know this mans motivation.  Unless it's some personal grudge then more than likely the killer is an anti-abortion radical who thinks violence is a justified way to address his personal problem with legal abortion.

Violence by individual men against their spouses/girlfriend is not the same motivation.   Surely you must understand this.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 01, 2009, 07:41:50 AM »
Tommy - The fact is that you and no one (as of yet) know this mans motivation.  Unless it's some personal grudge then more than likely the killer is an anti-abortion radical who thinks violence is a justified way to address his personal problem with legal abortion.

Violence by individual men against their spouses/girlfriend is not the same motivation.   Surely you must understand this.

Im not defending this fack for one second he needs to be brought to justice and dealth with accordingly iono if the death penalty is on the table but if it is, its pretty clear this was premeditated and he needs to recieve the harshest penalty. Dont get me wrong i think this is severely wrong but its also wrong to try and pawn some of this nut bags actions onto religion or fox news like some of you guys are trying to do...a nut job is a nut job and thats all there is to it.

actually i heard he was a staunch anti abortionist who believed in justifiable homicide, i cant confirm that buts thats what i heard reported...

How is it not? this man killed this doctor b/c of his beliefs and actions on abortion, is this not the same for men who hurt women who dont get abortions? Its not different its simply more specific a case then this one that just took place.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 01, 2009, 07:42:43 AM »

and for the love its TONY...you can call me Anthony if thats easier.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 01, 2009, 07:43:22 AM »
and for the love its TONY...you can call me Anthony if thats easier.

Pipe down Tommy

;D
R

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #56 on: June 01, 2009, 07:53:36 AM »
Im not defending this fack for one second he needs to be brought to justice and dealth with accordingly iono if the death penalty is on the table but if it is, its pretty clear this was premeditated and he needs to recieve the harshest penalty. Dont get me wrong i think this is severely wrong but its also wrong to try and pawn some of this nut bags actions onto religion or fox news like some of you guys are trying to do...a nut job is a nut job and thats all there is to it.

actually i heard he was a staunch anti abortionist who believed in justifiable homicide, i cant confirm that buts thats what i heard reported...

How is it not? this man killed this doctor b/c of his beliefs and actions on abortion, is this not the same for men who hurt women who dont get abortions? Its not different its simply more specific a case then this one that just took place.

Sorry Tommy, my bad.

Unlike you, there are a LOT of unstable wack jobs who really do get influenced by scare tactics in the right wing (media and otherwise).

most staunch anti-abortionist who believe killing doctors is justifiable homicide are usually radicalized christians or some other religious bent.   I'd be amazed if this guy had no religious motivation for his actions

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #57 on: June 01, 2009, 07:55:40 AM »
just a later term abortion

BOOM....thread over.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 01, 2009, 07:56:10 AM »
Pipe down Tommy

;D

say it aint so stella  :(

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 01, 2009, 08:02:15 AM »
Sorry Tommy, my bad.

Unlike you, there are a LOT of unstable wack jobs who really do get influenced by scare tactics in the right wing (media and otherwise).

most staunch anti-abortionist who believe killing doctors is justifiable homicide are usually radicalized christians or some other religious bent.   I'd be amazed if this guy had no religious motivation for his actions
and?

does the religion advocate the killing of these ppl? well then its just like i said, a nut job is a nut job...its not christianity's fault this man decided to go kill this doctor, its him being you guessed A NUT JOB...Get it?

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 01, 2009, 08:08:05 AM »
R

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #61 on: June 01, 2009, 08:08:59 AM »
and?

does the religion advocate the killing of these ppl? well then its just like i said, a nut job is a nut job...its not christianity's fault this man decided to go kill this doctor, its him being you guessed A NUT JOB...Get it?

I didn't say it's christianitys fault and I've made this point (not in this thread) repeatedly.
I have no problem with any religion until that religion makes drives a person to do crazy things.
If this guy turns out to be an atheist or secular humanist, etc.. then I'll stand corrected.  Most likely he sees himself as a devote christian doing the lords work

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 01, 2009, 08:16:41 AM »
I didn't say it's christianitys fault and I've made this point (not in this thread) repeatedly.
I have no problem with any religion until that religion makes drives a person to do crazy things.
If this guy turns out to be an atheist or secular humanist, etc.. then I'll stand corrected.  Most likely he sees himself as a devote christian doing the lords work
this is the thing you either dont understand or refuse to acknowledge CHRISTIANITY DOESNT ADVOCATE THE KILLING OF THIS DOCTOR...

A nutjob is a nutjob christianity didnt push this nutjob to do anything this nut job pushed himself to do this...you cant put this on religion when religion doesnt preach that, you blame the idiot who got the message wrong...

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #63 on: June 01, 2009, 08:40:06 AM »
I think elective late term abortions are aweful and should be illegal.  If you knew the details, I can't imagine the vast majority of you wouldn't agree.  I am mostly pro-choice though and think we should not prevent 1st term abortions...though its a very tough topic and I understand both sides.

However, this guy is guilty of murder, which requires just punishment.  The guy was obviously a fanatic and unstable.

Jag, MSMBC and Fox news has basically the same programs from opposite point of views.  They both work off the emotions of their followers, thats pretty easy to see unless you are so deeply entrenched on one side or the other.  Fox is much better in the morning and afternoon.  The evening is where both channels pander to their respective audiences.  Olbermann is nearly unwatchable, he & Maddow are appaulingly sarcastic and condescending.  At least as annoying as when O'Reily rants and cuts people off when asking them questions...or when Beck gets all emotional.  I don't like any of their styles.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #64 on: June 01, 2009, 08:56:48 AM »
this is the thing you either dont understand or refuse to acknowledge CHRISTIANITY DOESNT ADVOCATE THE KILLING OF THIS DOCTOR...

A nutjob is a nutjob christianity didnt push this nutjob to do anything this nut job pushed himself to do this...you cant put this on religion when religion doesnt preach that, you blame the idiot who got the message wrong...

AGAIN - I never said Christianity advocates killing of this doctor.  I'm saying that it's likely that his Christian beliefs drove him to this insane decision.    Sometimes extreme religious belief makes people crazy.   

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 01, 2009, 09:00:51 AM »
AGAIN - I never said Christianity advocates killing of this doctor.  I'm saying that it's likely that his Christian beliefs drove him to this insane decision.    Sometimes extreme religious belief makes people crazy.   
You say your not blaming religion, you say that christianity doesnt advocate killing of this doctor then you say that... ???

Again you are wrong, christianity doesnt advocate this so how could his christian beliefs drive him to this? the beliefs that drove him to this were his and his alone.

he is not crazy, crazy is a person who is not in touch with reality from what i can gather he is sane as you or I simply a sociapath and sociopaths arent crazy.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #66 on: June 01, 2009, 10:07:35 AM »
Pro-life groups dennounce murder of doctor.

"Leaders of the anti-abortion movement gathered in front of the Supreme Court Monday morning to denounce the murder of abortion doctor George Tiller, who was gunned down Sunday while attending church in Wichita, Kan.

The pro-life activists also used the platform to blast President Obama's abortion policies and strongly question the beliefs of his Supreme Court nominee, Sonia Sotomayor.

"It is immoral and it is unchristian," Rev. Rob Schenck of the National Clergy Council said of Tiller's murder. He said the reaction to it "becomes a greater setback to the pro-life movement than anything the so-called pro-choice movement could do."

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #67 on: June 01, 2009, 10:34:18 AM »

Quote from: Straw Man on April 22, 2007, 10:24:00 AM

Besides, my personal belief is anyone who holds a fundamentalist belief in any religion is mentally ill (for real) which again makes for a pointless discussion

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #68 on: June 01, 2009, 10:39:46 AM »
I think we can all agree the guy was a nutjob... Religious or not, he was a nut job.

My next question, is how different is this from Muslim religious nut jobs?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #69 on: June 01, 2009, 10:41:04 AM »
Outside the clinic Monday morning, flowers were placed along a fence, and the anti-abortion group Kansas Coalition for Life left a sign saying members had prayed for Tiller's change of heart, "not his murder."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090601/ap_on_re_us/us_tiller_shooting

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #70 on: June 01, 2009, 10:46:07 AM »
One of the greatest days in the history of this country.Hopefully this will happen every week for the next four years.We cry at this mand fate?Why?Did you cry when the allied forces killed Nazis that ran concentration camps?Same thing here.Fuck him I hope he rots in hell.

Oh my god.  A man was killed in church, and you call this one of the greatest days in history?

You're a sick man, BILLY. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: June 01, 2009, 11:19:11 AM »
Oh my god.  A man was killed in church, and you call this one of the greatest days in history?

You're a sick man, BILLY. 

NOT AS SICK AS A "DOCTOR" THAT STICKS SCISSORS INTO A LIVING BABIES HEAD AND SUCKS ITS BRAINS OUT WHILE THE BABY SQUIRMS AND FIGHTS FOR ITS LIFE.ITS A GREAT DAY TO SEE THAT SCUM BAG MURDERING PIECE OF SHIT MEET HIS MAKER AND ALL THAT CHURCH BULLSHIT WONT MEAN A GOD DAM THING!!!!!!!!!

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #72 on: June 01, 2009, 03:18:18 PM »
Outside the clinic Monday morning, flowers were placed along a fence, and the anti-abortion group Kansas Coalition for Life left a sign saying members had prayed for Tiller's change of heart, "not his murder."

LOL

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #73 on: June 01, 2009, 03:42:20 PM »

Unless you're Billy.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #74 on: June 01, 2009, 05:05:42 PM »

yep - just like the guy that killed Dr. Tiller.

BTW - I've repeatedly drawn the distinction between the fundamentalist wack jobs and the religious moderates yet you seem to be the only one you can't understand the distinction.   Why is that?