Author Topic: Would you rather be....  (Read 2688 times)

Bast175

Re: Would you rather be....
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2009, 06:39:22 PM »
avesher looks like he's 55

Bast175

« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2009, 07:30:21 PM »
I don't think Power Rod's question was leaning towards whether or not you would make the type of money that Mr. Olympia makes, because on the flip side of that coin, we don't really have grounds to assume that the 6 foot tall individual makes any less or any more than the actual Mr. Olympia.

Leaving money out of the equation, if we were to just base it on looks and looks alone, the question would then be:

"Who would you rather look like, a random 6 foot tall male or a 5'5 Mr. Olympia?"

Based on those parameters, I'd have to say that I'd much rather be a 6 foot tall man with a muscular build carrying very low body fat percentage, than to be 5'5 and built like a Mr. Olympia.

To be totally fair, I don't think I would ever want to look like a Mr. Olympia due to the exaggerated proportions that these individuals tend to have to begin with.  While in a magazine they appear to be the most visually aesthetic and well balanced physiques, in person, they look like fucking mutations that can barely fit into cars or even regular clothing.

Conclusively, I would take a well built or even subpar built 6 foot frame that can be improved upon than a 5'5 (short) mutated build...

"1"  

Eloquent!

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2009, 07:33:15 PM »
6 ft tall or a Mr. Olympia at 5'5"?

Discuss.

Dexter?  Is that you?   ;D