Author Topic: Derek Anthony confirms -'' I will be at The Olympia''  (Read 3043 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: Derek Anthony confirms -'' I will be at The Olympia''
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2009, 06:02:10 PM »
Who cares? Is Derek competing anytime soon? Does he need you as his spokesman to talk smack? Derek can handle things on his own, no problem.   Every Arnold and Olympia, I go and say hello to him, and he is always cool and friendly. Let is go already.... Derek should be at the German American Technologies booth, hawking Jet Fuel and other items.  At least he goes to the expos...

Ron!  Does Derek buy you orange chicken at the expos?
Ron: "I am lazy."

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2009, 06:08:27 PM »
where's QO on this thread?  lol

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2009, 06:10:47 PM »
where's QO on this thread?  lol
He doesn't dare utter a negative word about DA since the day he was assraped and begged Ron to make it stop, but Ronaldo "LOL'd" at him and the rapings continue........
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

lift 456

• Getbig III
  • Italian Stallion
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2009, 06:14:08 PM »
Derek anthony = completely irrelevant.

he's a 30-something year old guy talking trash.  guess what, derek, the whole bodybuilding world sees you are a weirdo with sores all over your body.  nobody will start a fight with you because they don't want to touch you.
I

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2009, 06:27:42 PM »
He doesn't dare utter a negative word about DA since the day he was assraped and begged Ron to make it stop, but Ronaldo "LOL'd" at him and the rapings continue........
my respect for derek evolves greater with each passing day

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2009, 07:00:11 PM »
Derek, please come back to your Getbig family.

Derek, you left getbig after your fiancée dumped you due to her fears that you would never be able to give up the middle aged men and live a functional life.

Derek, we understand it was painful when Vince sent your father pictures of your hole and penis.

Derek, the time has come to step out of the shadow of your high risk, dangerous behaviour.

Derek, the first step to health and the avoidance of disease and schmoes starts here...with your Getbig family.

Get well before it's too late...

Getbig
O

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2009, 08:36:01 PM »
Derek was 'not' coming to The Olympia this year, due to family issues.

These issues have now been resolved....he 'will' now be attending!

And again, Derek challenges all you 'worthless pieces of shit' to come over to his booth and try talking smack to his face!

And yes, only one F#cktard has ever tried this and he got a face-full of Derek's saliva.....hahahahahaha
and spitting on someone makes him "tough"? thats a bitch move IMO. But i guess he plans on hurting his haters by spreading aids through his saliva... and what a fag you are to be his errand boy posting messages for him

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2009, 07:40:03 AM »
I cant afford to go to the O, but if Dereks ever in England please let me know as ill happily talk smack to his face and then rip it off if he has a problem. Fucking pussy he is, that gay video of him hitting the punch bag and sticking his tongue out was played and laughed at by all members of Northolt Boxing Club, West London.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2009, 04:41:48 PM »
I cant afford to go to the O, but if Dereks ever in England please let me know as ill happily talk smack to his face and then rip it off if he has a problem. Fucking pussy he is, that gay video of him hitting the punch bag and sticking his tongue out was played and laughed at by all members of Northolt Boxing Club, West London.
oh brother  LOL

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2009, 03:51:07 AM »
Derek is an antagonist.  He has a huge ego and is arrogant and cocky...so,what's new?

Bottom line, Derek is a mouth, that being said, he backs up his words with actions.

Derek, is serious. He again puts out an 'open challenge' to all Getbiggers: 'talk smack and i will put you in your place'.

So, to all you shit-talkers out there, Derek will be waiting at his booth!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2009, 04:18:21 AM »
Who cares? Is Derek competing anytime soon? Does he need you as his spokesman to talk smack? Derek can handle things on his own, no problem.   Every Arnold and Olympia, I go and say hello to him, and he is always cool and friendly. Let is go already.... Derek should be at the German American Technologies booth, hawking Jet Fuel and other items.  At least he goes to the expos...

Id go to the expo Big Guy if I could , care to fly me in?ill carry your photog bags for you  :D

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2009, 04:25:09 AM »
Wayne DeMilia made a very controversial statement regarding 'expos'.

He said (paraphrase):

'' You know the sport has a problem when 'even' the homosexuals aren't coming to the shows.''\

Regardless, the expos will be around until they are no longer profitable; for the supplement companies that sponsor them! 

And as long as there are  'ignorant, deluded and self conscious losers' buying the supplements, then the expos will be around for a long time to come!