Author Topic: Halle Berry Gives Jamie Foxx a Handjob on TV (PICS)  (Read 15457 times)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: Halle Berry Gives Jamie Foxx a Handjob on TV (PICS)
« Reply #50 on: June 01, 2009, 07:47:33 AM »
If i was her husband i would beat her like rihanna. dirty sluts.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: June 01, 2009, 07:50:04 AM »
If i was her husband i would beat her like rihanna. dirty sluts.

these types provoke it themselves i can imagine so.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #52 on: June 01, 2009, 07:50:56 AM »
Hottest 40s bitch worlwide next to Cindy Crawford.
AN STACY DASH ,,,she's not as known as those 2 tho.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #53 on: June 01, 2009, 07:53:16 AM »
I've had better...

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #54 on: June 01, 2009, 08:15:51 AM »
I've had better...

sure you've had millionaire successful women with long careers in a particular field and still look better than 99% of the female pop over 40+.  posting pics of her over 40.  anyway...start posting your hooker pics like the romanian guy.  i've always wrote this site is full of millionaires, model dating, players.  MFs be posting picks of random chicks from the web saying that's their girl and so forth. 

Play on...Playboy!

the real ones on here are big_mal, xfactor, alex23, flexington, meatball (blockhead), wiggs and couple of others.  everyone else is full of s##t.  i guess i'm included for saying hidden.  Peace!
Oh...Monica!

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 01, 2009, 08:59:16 AM »
mudshark

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #56 on: June 01, 2009, 08:59:50 AM »
Hi Sev! Must be deep in your head when you even get ur gimmicks involved to back you. :D

lol...im not sev you idiot...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #57 on: June 01, 2009, 10:06:48 AM »
damn shes married too. what a dumb bitch. i mean, if i was jamie foxx id probably let it slide, just because its halle berry, but married people should never cheat..if they want to they should get a divorce first.... or at least call up their spouse and say "hey im going to cheat on you right now so we are gettign a divorce" THEN hang up and do what theyu wanna do

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #58 on: June 01, 2009, 11:58:12 AM »
Wow, I can't believe she did that!!  Where did that happen?

Halle Berry is hot....looks amazing in swordfish.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #59 on: June 01, 2009, 05:56:58 PM »
sure you've had millionaire successful women with long careers in a particular field and still look better than 99% of the female pop over 40+.  posting pics of her over 40.  anyway...start posting your hooker pics like the romanian guy.  i've always wrote this site is full of millionaires, model dating, players.  MFs be posting picks of random chicks from the web saying that's their girl and so forth. 

Play on...Playboy!

the real ones on here are big_mal, xfactor, alex23, flexington, meatball (blockhead), wiggs and couple of others.  everyone else is full of s##t.  i guess i'm included for saying hidden.  Peace!

So let me get this right - the pic I posted of Halle Berry with her saggy tits, frizzy hair & flabby belly still qualify her as hot because she has money & is on the TV ?

Not in my book, I'm afraid.

And as for your the list of people you give rim jobs to on this board - whatever floats your boat.

I still think my missus is hotter than the frizzy, flabby mess above...

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 02, 2009, 12:24:29 AM »
So let me get this right - the pic I posted of Halle Berry with her saggy tits, frizzy hair & flabby belly still qualify her as hot because she has money & is on the TV ?

And as for your the list of people you give rim jobs to on this board - whatever floats your boat.

Attention whore

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #61 on: June 02, 2009, 12:51:39 AM »
Attention whore

Better than flabby, saggy whore  ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #62 on: June 02, 2009, 06:40:13 AM »
damn shes married too. what a dumb bitch. i mean, if i was jamie foxx id probably let it slide, just because its halle berry, but married people should never cheat..if they want to they should get a divorce first.... or at least call up their spouse and say "hey im going to cheat on you right now so we are gettign a divorce" THEN hang up and do what theyu wanna do

She's not married.

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 02, 2009, 12:27:14 PM »

stop posting unknown chicks on this board.  you're being that romanian dude now. 
Oh...Monica!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #64 on: June 02, 2009, 03:35:23 PM »

dude...your wife is beautiful...woah..

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #65 on: June 02, 2009, 04:49:27 PM »
dude...your wife is beautiful...woah..

Thanks...

Cons :  She is not a zillionaire actress & has never won an oscar
Pros : She doesn't grab black mens cocks (on or off stage) and she is not yet the victim of middle aged spread

The CONCEPT of Halle Berry is hot. The reality is there are plenty of hotter chics that Halle.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #66 on: June 02, 2009, 04:53:55 PM »
Thanks...

Cons :  She is not a zillionaire actress & has never won an oscar
Pros : She doesn't grab black mens cocks (on or off stage) and she is not yet the victim of middle aged spread

The CONCEPT of Halle Berry is hot. The reality is there are plenty of hotter chics that Halle.

i dont know about all that..but your wide is hawt as hell

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #67 on: June 02, 2009, 04:59:35 PM »
Hot ?

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #68 on: June 02, 2009, 05:00:52 PM »
or Not ?

I think she cleans up well - airbrushes up even nicer...

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 03, 2009, 04:12:30 PM »
or Not ?

I think she cleans up well - airbrushes up even nicer...

end of story.  you dont like the woman.  looks nice in the pick and with age she's filling out nicely. thighs are getting thick and mellons are better since baby birth.
Oh...Monica!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #70 on: June 04, 2009, 04:43:08 PM »
She's not married but she does have a white live in Baby Daddy.  How in the hell can she explain what she did to her man when she gets home? "UH, it was just acting honey"   :-\
Maybe she'lll buy him an expensive gift and all will be forgiven

Yet, she was married to Eric Benet who had a Sexual Addiction, yet she was nowhere to be found. Her role in Monster's Ball was during a time where her husband was hadn't seen her naked in a while...But she told Oprah she was waiting for him in negligee's and such...

She got some serious head issues

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 04, 2009, 04:46:20 PM »
Nobody gives a shit about that guy in germany. Once I heared a funny story that one time he was in Cologne in the same hotel as Bushido, and 100s of screaming fans were in front of the hotel. Jamie told his manager he doesn't want to go out and sign autographs and stuff like that, then the manager told him "Dude, they aren't here because of you" ;D

Not saying Much when David Hassellhoff is more popular in Germany than the US...

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #72 on: June 04, 2009, 04:50:49 PM »
Yet, she was married to Eric Benet who had a Sexual Addiction, yet she was nowhere to be found. Her role in Monster's Ball was during a time where her husband was hadn't seen her naked in a while...But she told Oprah she was waiting for him in negligee's and such...

She got some serious head issues

Im sure she does, i know she hates black men, i have heard a few reports wesley snipes smacked the shit out of her so bas she lost hearing in one ear...google it

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: June 04, 2009, 05:06:18 PM »
Im sure she does, i know she hates black men, i have heard a few reports wesley snipes smacked the shit out of her so bas she lost hearing in one ear...google it

Somebody did, but we don't know who,she never said, and it might be Snipes...he likes Asian women...and you typically those men who are into Asian women like them due to the fact that many Asian cultures encourage the women to be submissive.

It's not that she doesn't like black men. She used to date whit men as well, and she had problems with them as well. Don't know their names

When she was married to David Justice (who is a mulatto as well, I believe) he cheated on her with a stripper, he said she was a basket case, and this was back in the mid 90's.  Then Eric Benet, who is a KNOWN Freak, but she wanted him to play Mr. Halle Berry, when he is a singer, the whole time he was married to her he spent more time going to movie premiers than being in the studio...Hell back in 1996 Oprah raved on and on about Eric Benet, had him perform on her show. Dude is a prolific and passionate song writer
 here is some video:

Deal is whith Halle, as you can see in acting, she plays the stereotypical "helpless mulatta" in her personal relationships...In all her characters she never plays a strong woman, only someone who needs to be rescued...she never deviates from that

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: June 04, 2009, 05:29:00 PM »

You know Halle had to look like thar a role, and with disrespect to your girl, Halle was 1st runner up in the 1986 Miss USA, something I don't think your girl can boost, and Halle is way better...

You had to use the pic where she was looking like a crack whore...your girl at her best and Halle's at Her's, Halle blows her her away.