Author Topic: going to try Clen for the first time.. will post before and after pics.....  (Read 22647 times)

chrisdaniel33

• Getbig II
  Thought this might be interesting for some of you . I am going to try clen for the first time this week .I have always wondered if it is as good as I have heard .I know how to diet well ,and I work out all the time . I am 5' 9'' 184 pounds right now , and around 10-12% bf .I am a lifetime natural .

Jizzacked

still going to be calling yourself natural after the clen?

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
If you want some attention you have to pull a semantaste with this thread or it will die ...hope this helps newbee
?

spinnis

add something to hold onto some muscle maby 20mg dbol..

chrisdaniel33

• Getbig II
when it comes to my effort in getting cut ,no I wont consider that natural .But as far as total status ,hell yes ,every little bit of muscle on my body I built myself with no use of anything other than training and ,diet and protein .so yes I will be still natural .

chrisdaniel33

• Getbig II
not ready to use anything else at this point .Maybe if I did a contest.I will be upping my protein ,and taking aminos in between meals . and im not going above 100 mcg so <I dont think I will lose much muscle .

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
when it comes to my effort in getting cut ,no I wont consider that natural .But as far as total status ,hell yes ,every little bit of muscle on my body I built myself with no use of anything other than training and ,diet and protein .so yes I will be still natural .
Throw in some masteron,gh and tren
Hell ul still be natural,cos all the muscle you have was built by yourself

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
still going to be calling yourself natural after the clen?

I just noticed that Aquiles is online and posting, so you might want to redirect the question to him ;D

Jizzacked

I just noticed that Aquiles is online and posting, so you might want to redirect the question to him ;D

I actually just saw one of his posts and thought maybe mr getbig was coming up and he was trying to up his profile like last time... surely the cats on here here couldn't fall for that one again  ;D

major asset to the board

Stark

• Getbig V
  Thought this might be interesting for some of you . I am going to try clen for the first time this week .I have always wondered if it is as good as I have heard .I know how to diet well ,and I work out all the time . I am 5' 9'' 184 pounds right now , and around 10-12% bf .I am a lifetime natural .

10 - 12% bf? why the fuck would you wanna diet in the first place? a man is not supposted to have abs - you need a bit of a belly god damit - unless you are a pussy that is of course.
Real men don't have abs - what the fuck's the matter wth you? taking drugs to shave off 2-5% of bodyfat to look like an anorexic piece of shit?
Idiotic...

chrisdaniel33

• Getbig II
i wont look anorexic .. I will look awesome at 7 % . I am to curious to wait. I must know now lol

Stark

• Getbig V
i wont look anorexic .. I will look awesome at 7 % . I am to curious to wait. I must know now lol

why?
you cannot hold 7% why even take drugs to look like that?

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~

You can get there easily without clen.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
::)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
its not a miracle drug. works about the same as ephedrine, only difference is ephedrine lasts 3-5 hours and clen lasts 36 hours.  you need a clean diet with adequate protein and controlled calories... and then the clen will help your burn a bit more calories with a larger % of those calories being fat fat rather than glycogen or muscle..    but dont expect the fat to melt off like magic..

Griffith

• Getbig V
I wouldn't use clen or any drugs, but come on, getting to 7% is not 'easy' if you still want to keep muscle and not look like a POW.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel

qft

dhave post my pic, bitch

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
  but dont expect the fat to melt off like magic..
;)

lax

• Getbig IV
;)

what does it mean when one gets 'sevastased'?

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
DOOOOOO-DOOOOOO!!!!

chrisdaniel33

• Getbig II
right now I am eating clean 75 % of the time  7 days a week . I am a true 10-12 % body fat  right now and I maintain it all year.I do NO cardio ever. what kind of results can I expect in 2 weeks with the clen , 100% clean diet ,and cardio 30-45 min every day following the workout. I was planning on doing 2 weeks straight on the the clen .

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
right now I am eating clean 75 % of the time  7 days a week . I am a true 10-12 % body fat  right now and I maintain it all year.I do NO cardio ever. what kind of results can I expect in 2 weeks with the clen , 100% clean diet ,and cardio 30-45 min every day following the workout. I was planning on doing 2 weeks straight on the the clen .
5-6 lbs of fat loss, 10 lbs of water loss, 0 lb of muscle loss.

that would be best possible scenario

chrisdaniel33

• Getbig II
sounds great . wasnt expecting that much of water loss . I am upping my water to 2 gal. a day also . I currently drink a little more then 1.thanks for the info .

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
youll lose the water whether you drink more water or  not. in fact drinking more water tends to make you hold less water. but you should drink as much water as you can.  whenh you come off the clen and start a diet with caloric excess youll gain back all the water.

chrisdaniel33

• Getbig II
is the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off the best method ? I was going to use animal cuts  following the 2 weeks on clen