Author Topic: Who is angrier?  (Read 13562 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Who is angrier?
« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2009, 06:18:12 AM »
Damn.  Rotten Tomatos style pwnage.

Thats funny considering Obama has pursued more fascist policies in the economic realm than Bush ever did.  The liberals always accuse others of what they themselves are guilty of.   

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2009, 06:24:03 AM »
Thats funny considering Obama has pursued more fascist policies in the economic realm than Bush ever did.  The liberals always accuse others of what they themselves are guilty of.   

You idiot! The movie wasn't about Left vs. Right! It was about America's collective march off the cliff of insanity.
A social totalitarianism spurred by fear, disillusionment, and expedient agendas. Watch the movie then comment!

No Investigation, ...No right to speak" -- Confucius
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2009, 06:32:08 AM »
You idiot! The movie wasn't about Left vs. Right! It was about America's collective march off the cliff of insanity.
A social totalitarianism spurred by fear, disillusionment, and expedient agendas. Watch the movie then comment!

No Investigation, ...No right to speak" -- Confucius

I did watch the trailer and this is a left vs right thing because Gabriel Range or whatever the heck this guys name is will predictly sit silently by while Obama does the same thing Bush does over the next 4 years.  Whats funny is that Bush was never even liked by the right wing.  While Bush abused power on the WOT and the like, Obama is doing EXACTLY the same thing economically.     

You see Jag, you simply cant see the reality that Bush and Obama are the same, controlled by the same people, owned by the same people, but because he has a "D" next to his name, you think he somehow has some righteousness or higher moral authority than those you point the finger at. 

Wake up.  The GM takeover, AIG bailouts, Chysler takeover, corporate giveways to GE, they are all the same. 

Like I said in the other post - 4 people were in the room for TARP - Bush,Paulson,Geithner, and Bernake. 

However, you will never admit that because you cant bring yourself to admit the truth.     

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2009, 06:39:33 AM »

I did watch the trailer    

You watched the trailer? ...and from that you purport to know the contents of the film?  {hahahaha}

You should have joined Rove & Bush in their read-a-thon. You'd have aced the competition.  ;D

Don't go into Barnes & Noble, ...a guy like you with your skills may get charged with theft.  :o
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2009, 06:43:07 AM »

You watched the trailer? ...and from that you purport to know the contents of the film?  {hahahaha}

You should have joined Rove & Bush in their read-a-thon. You'd have aced the competition.  ;D

Don't go into Barnes & Noble, ...a guy like you with your skills may get charged with theft.  :o

I watched the trailer and interview of the producer who talked abou the movie.   

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 04, 2009, 06:48:21 AM »

I watched the trailer and interview of the producer who talked abou the movie.   

Please stop, ...you're killing me. {hahahahhaha}
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 04, 2009, 06:58:03 AM »
So you know more about the movie than the guy who made it????

Great.  Jag, you are a dope. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #57 on: June 04, 2009, 07:04:10 AM »
Where is the part where Bush died?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 04, 2009, 07:32:13 AM »
Where is the part where Bush died?

The very beginning right over the opening credits at 1 min 30 seconds into the movie.

The first 1 minute 30 seconds prior to even the opening credits or titles is a Syrian women desperately questioning the sanity and lack of intelligence or foresight of certain actions, and the ramifications to be felt by future generations. Of course we don't discover until after she's done speaking at 1 min 30 seconds in, that the actions to which she refers was the assasination of the POTUS.

Even the most idiotic out there know you can't build a case to off someone in 1 min 30 seconds,
...and you certainly don't do it by depicting a very bleak future as a result of that assasination.

One of the really scary parts of that movie is, ...it was not at all far-fetched or caricatured in any way.
There was a prescient palpable plausibility that could make the hairs stand up on the back of your neck, and chills run down your spine. infact, ...I'm gonna go watch it again. ciao for now.
w

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #59 on: June 04, 2009, 08:39:05 AM »
If he was such a lousy candidate, ...what does that say about McCain or Palin?  :-\

I was talking about Kerry.  Obmam won his election.
Y

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #60 on: June 04, 2009, 08:55:32 AM »
Jag, are there any evangelicals involved in your Multi Level Marketing "business"?

They will read this.

Personally, I would never do business with someone like you, someone who posts crazy, hateful stuff like this.
Jag needs to also stop being so ignorant by lumping all religions to equal evangelicals.  JW's are not evangelicals, Mormans are not evangelicals...Good grief! 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 04, 2009, 09:43:41 AM »
The very beginning right over the opening credits at 1 min 30 seconds into the movie.

The first 1 minute 30 seconds prior to even the opening credits or titles is a Syrian women desperately questioning the sanity and lack of intelligence or foresight of certain actions, and the ramifications to be felt by future generations. Of course we don't discover until after she's done speaking at 1 min 30 seconds in, that the actions to which she refers was the assasination of the POTUS.

Even the most idiotic out there know you can't build a case to off someone in 1 min 30 seconds,
...and you certainly don't do it by depicting a very bleak future as a result of that assasination.

One of the really scary parts of that movie is, ...it was not at all far-fetched or caricatured in any way.
There was a prescient palpable plausibility that could make the hairs stand up on the back of your neck, and chills run down your spine. infact, ...I'm gonna go watch it again. ciao for now.

Yep, ...that was one fine movie all right!  :)

A review from imdb:

33 out of 47 people found the following comment useful:-
A Very Good Movie - And It Is Not Anti-Bush or Anti-American, 28 October 2006
Author: imxo
8 out of 10 stars

Death Of A President is an excellent film and is in no way anti-American or Anti-George Bush. It has great cinematography, an interesting and very plausible story line, and exceptional performances. Whether you're left, right, center, or none of the above, this is a a very good film for the thinking movie-goer.

The controversy, of course, stems from the use of the current U.S. President as the victim of an assassination. The assassination scene itself flies by and can't be more than 2-3 seconds long, so fast, in fact, you can be forgiven if you miss it altogether. It's what precedes and follows that scene that is the meat of the movie. Film footage of Bush and other real political figures is spliced seamlessly into this film, and includes footage of Vice-President Cheney and Mayor Daley of Chicago. None of these real persons are in any way abused or mis-characterized in the film. And the portrayal of fictional FBI agents, Chicago Police officers, and White House and Secret Service officials is, if anything, mostly very complimentary to them. This film does not do a hatchet job on anyone

What the use of real characters in a fictitious scenario allows the film-makers to do is to let the movie-goer realize that real actions have real consequences. And by putting real persons into a totally fictitious plot the film-makers can develop an accurate scenario - something that still can't be done with the Kennedy assassination of more that 40 years ago. We can't present an accurate portrayal of that real event even now because of the doubts cast on the whole event by the actions of our own government. The USG botched the assassination investigation so badly with its lies of omission and commission, that we will probably never know that whole truth about what happened that day in 1963. With the fictional scenario of Death of a President, though, we know exactly how things play out.

Whether you are a President, an assassin, an FBI agent, or just a movie-goer, realizing that actions have consequences - often unforeseen consequences, of course - is something we all need to be reminded of from time to time."

w

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #62 on: June 04, 2009, 09:56:32 AM »
Jag needs to also stop being so ignorant by lumping all religions to equal evangelicals.  JW's are not evangelicals, Mormans are not evangelicals...Good grief! 

You are right, Colossus_500!  She needs to stop that.  Lots of people out there throwing around the word Evangelical, not knowing what that really is.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 04, 2009, 10:06:11 AM »

Colossus,

I don't lump all religions to equal evangelicals. I don't have a problem with Mormons, Buddhists, Hindus, Sikhs, Jains, Baha'i's, Muslims, Confucianists, Wiccans, Taoists, Jews, Rastafarians, Pagans etc. Not even with followers of Scientology or the Great Flying Spaghetti monster. When you tell any of them to go away, ...they will. It's the damned Christian evangelicals and Jehovah's witnesses who latch on and cling for dear life. They're worse than chewing gum stuck to the bottom of your shoe on a hot day. The atheists can be a bit of a pain in the tush on occasion, ...often demanding people justify their faith, ...as if people are accountable to them for their beliefs, ...but they often tire easily of ridiculing those who don't believe as they do... but those damned evangelicals see it as their duty to indoctrinate & convert you.
w

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #64 on: June 04, 2009, 02:12:29 PM »
Colossus,

I don't lump all religions to equal evangelicals. I don't have a problem with Mormons, Buddhists, Hindus, Sikhs, Jains, Baha'i's, Muslims, Confucianists, Wiccans, Taoists, Jews, Rastafarians, Pagans etc. Not even with followers of Scientology or the Great Flying Spaghetti monster. When you tell any of them to go away, ...they will. It's the damned Christian evangelicals and Jehovah's witnesses who latch on and cling for dear life. They're worse than chewing gum stuck to the bottom of your shoe on a hot day. The atheists can be a bit of a pain in the tush on occasion, ...often demanding people justify their faith, ...as if people are accountable to them for their beliefs, ...but they often tire easily of ridiculing those who don't believe as they do... but those damned evangelicals see it as their duty to indoctrinate & convert you.
You're still doing it...JW's are NOT evangelical. 

A true evangelical is will just share the Gospel with you.  It's up to you to make the decision to convert or not.  Jag, I hardly see ANYONE an evangelical faith intimidating you into believing.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 04, 2009, 02:28:22 PM »
You're still doing it...JW's are NOT evangelical. 

A true evangelical is will just share the Gospel with you.  It's up to you to make the decision to convert or not.  Jag, I hardly see ANYONE an evangelical faith intimidating you into believing.

Can you please tell that to them? According to you JW's aren't evangelical. Well to me they're a pain in my ass!
As are all the super religious who insist on "sharing their gospel" with me, ...even after I tell them where to go.  >:(

Then they insist on praying for me.  ::)  You want to help me out?  You want to do some good?
Fine, save your prayers and give me some cash! One of these days, ...one of them will push me too far!  >:(
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #66 on: June 04, 2009, 02:39:46 PM »
Can you please tell that to them? According to you JW's aren't evangelical. Well to me they're a pain in my ass!
As are all the super religious who insist on "sharing their gospel" with me, ...even after I tell them where to go.  >:(

Then they insist on praying for me.  ::)  You want to help me out?  You want to do some good?
Fine, save your prayers and give me some cash! One of these days, ...one of them will push me too far!  >:(

I have people approach me on the street trying to give me literature all the time.  Sometimes I take it, sometimes I don't.  It accounts for a few seconds of my day whenever it happens.  Can't imagine why it would be such a pain to anyone. 

Same with JWs.  They have tagged my house because my daughter was too chicken to tell them she wasn't interested (even though my wife later said so), but if you tell them you're not interested they usually don't come back.  At least for a while.  Even if they do, how long does it take to tell them you're not interested? 

And getting upset because someone wants to pray for you?  I'm not even sure how to address that one.   :-\

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 04, 2009, 03:09:30 PM »
I have people approach me on the street trying to give me literature all the time.  Sometimes I take it, sometimes I don't.  It accounts for a few seconds of my day whenever it happens.  Can't imagine why it would be such a pain to anyone. 

If only it took just a few seconds, ...I wouldn't have a problem with it.
Maybe the fact that many Americans are armed might account for why it takes only a few seconds where you are.

Same with JWs.  They have tagged my house because my daughter was too chicken to tell them she wasn't interested (even though my wife later said so), but if you tell them you're not interested they usually don't come back.  At least for a while.  Even if they do, how long does it take to tell them you're not interested?

Some of the ones in my neighbourhood don't take no for an answer. Last year I was walking into a store and there were a bunch of them in the parking lot. One of the women approached me wanting to give me all this literature. I said "No Thank You" and kept on walking. This bitch wouldn't take no for an answer. She looked at me incredulously and asked "Don't you want to know about Jesus?" I said "If and when I do, I'll go to church. NO THANK YOU!" The woman kept following me asking "What do you have against Jesus?" "Aren't you afraid of going to hell?" "Hell is a very real place you know." etc., etc., etc., The bitch followed me all the way to the bakery berating me the whole time. I was this close to slugging her when the guy from the hairdressing salon piped up saying "I want one of those". She latched onto him in a heartbeat.  The ones up here are real aggressive, and don't take no for an answer. 

And getting upset because someone wants to pray for you?  I'm not even sure how to address that one.   :-\

When you tell them to leave you alone and they insist on not only praying for you, but that YOU also participate in those prayers... and then they start talking in tongues?!!! Man, ...get me the fvck outta there!

The ones that really piss me off tho, are those who impose on your friendship to ram their religion, their views and their MO's down your throat. They demand accountability for the books you read, insist on sending you volumes of religious material you don't want, and get pissed off because you refuse to read them. They make their mission to convert you to their brand of religiosity before they meet their makers, ...and if their days are numbered, ...they turn the pressure on even more. If you haven't figured it out by now, ...I'm talking about a personal experience that is trying the hell outta my patience! I'll calm down in a few days... but in the meantime... heaven help the next fvcker who approaches me in a parking lot or at my front door. They'll get the brunt of the frustration I've kept from expressing to the evangelical who drives me frikkin nuts!
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #68 on: June 04, 2009, 03:17:42 PM »
If only it took just a few seconds, ...I wouldn't have a problem with it.
Maybe the fact that many Americans are armed might account for why it takes only a few seconds where you are.

Some of the ones in my neighbourhood don't take no for an answer. Last year I was walking into a store and there were a bunch of them in the parking lot. One of the women approached me wanting to give me all this literature. I said "No Thank You" and kept on walking. This bitch wouldn't take no for an answer. She looked at me incredulously and asked "Don't you want to know about Jesus?" I said "If and when I do, I'll go to church. NO THANK YOU!" The woman kept following me asking "What do you have against Jesus?" "Aren't you afraid of going to hell?" "Hell is a very real place you know." etc., etc., etc., The bitch followed me all the way to the bakery berating me the whole time. I was this close to slugging her when the guy from the hairdressing salon piped up saying "I want one of those". She latched onto him in a heartbeat.  The ones up here are real aggressive, and don't take no for an answer. 

When you tell them to leave you alone and they insist on not only praying for you, but that YOU also participate in those prayers... and then they start talking in tongues?!!! Man, ...get me the fvck outta there!

The ones that really piss me off tho, are those who impose on your friendship to ram their religion, their views and their MO's down your throat. They demand accountability for the books you read, insist on sending you volumes of religious material you don't want, and get pissed off because you refuse to read them. They make their mission to convert you to their brand of religiosity before they meet their makers, ...and if their days are numbered, ...they turn the pressure on even more. If you haven't figured it out by now, ...I'm talking about a personal experience that is trying the hell outta my patience! I'll calm down in a few days... but in the meantime... heaven help the next fvcker who approaches me in a parking lot or at my front door. They'll get the brunt of the frustration I've kept from expressing to the evangelical who drives me frikkin nuts!

I doubt the handful of places that permit private citizens to carry concealed weapons has anything to do with why people aren't very aggressive with literature on the street here. 

If what you say is true, it sounds like you are surrounded by some overly aggressive people.  Sounds like some of them have a screw loose.  I've been around a lot of "religious" people from all over the place and I haven't encountered what you have.  Sounds very out of the ordinary.  The closest thing I've seen are the street preachers who are shouting at everyone (definitely a dying breed) and some extremists who come on college campuses.   

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #69 on: June 04, 2009, 03:22:21 PM »
I doubt the handful of places that permit private citizens to carry concealed weapons has anything to do with why people aren't very aggressive with literature on the street here. 

If what you say is true, it sounds like you are surrounded by some overly aggressive people.  Sounds like some of them have a screw loose.  I've been around a lot of "religious" people from all over the place and I haven't encountered what you have.  Sounds very out of the ordinary.  The closest thing I've seen are the street preachers who are shouting at everyone (definitely a dying breed) and some extremists who come on college campuses.   

Nah....the religion of MLM is peaceful!  ;)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 04, 2009, 03:53:50 PM »

They are extremely overly aggressive, both overtly and passively. That's what ticks me off about them.
They refuse to accept that other people may have their own spiritual path, or that if they happen to share the same faith, should "worship" as they do. It's the equivalent of some southern baptist holy roller insisting a staunch suburban CT housewife could not possibly be a christian because she's not jumping up & down, hoopin' & hollerin' or rolling around on the floor speaking in tongues. They challenge you to "prove you love the lord"  As if you have anything to prove to them.  ::)

I recognize that part of my problem is that I'm too sincere. I would love to be able to simply pay lip service to their obsessions, blow smoke up their butts, like I see so many others in their lives doing, ...but that's just not me. The minute I start to do that, ...it's all over. I lose ALL respect, ...and heaven help ya if I lose all respect for ya!

{sigh} I deal with it ...somehow.   :'(
w