Author Topic: Anybody talk to danny?  (Read 3095 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: Anybody talk to danny?
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2009, 07:58:32 AM »
I will never understand how any "straight" man can talk about other guys bodies, day after day, year after year. Or go no for pages about how strong some stranger they Youtubed is. Or if so and so is on drugs. What kind of a real man gives a shit about these things anyway?

I don't know, man.

It's nice outside. I'm gonna enjoy a cigar and some coffee.

Fuck sitting around all day on-line.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2009, 08:06:30 AM »
I don't know, man.

My sentiments exactly. The only difference is when I stop posting Squadfather goes into his paranoia state and just assumes that the 20 gimmicks that attack him must obviously be me and starts posting my name all over the board. Because that is my main goal in life, to piss off a guy who has nothing better to do with his life than talk about the size of guys bodies and how strong they are all day, every day. ::) I will repeat this again, if you have a gimmick on this board, you are a loser. If you talk about how guys look naked, you are a fag. Sad to see the losers and fags taking this board over, but oh well.
E

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2009, 09:25:13 AM »
I don't know, man.

I'm out of smokes, you sending me any soon? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2009, 07:19:16 PM »
My sentiments exactly. The only difference is when I stop posting Squadfather goes into his paranoia state and just assumes that the 20 gimmicks that attack him must obviously be me and starts posting my name all over the board. Because that is my main goal in life, to piss off a guy who has nothing better to do with his life than talk about the size of guys bodies and how strong they are all day, every day. ::) I will repeat this again, if you have a gimmick on this board, you are a loser. If you talk about how guys look naked, you are a fag. Sad to see the losers and fags taking this board over, but oh well.

Didn't you know that is their main goal...to take over all boards!!!

HA, HA, HA, HA....HA, HA, HA...HAAAAAAAAAAA

BTW, jugglin' whores is a true task, you are excused from your absence (usually one has to be excused from another's presence :D)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2009, 06:08:43 AM »
I'm out of smokes, you sending me any soon? :D

Time for me to reload myself.