Author Topic: Trenax, Trenbolone? Rexogin, Stanzolol? Thoughts & Opinions  (Read 7439 times)

NEOFARQ

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Anybody heard of Trenax, Trenbolone Acetate or Rexogin Stanzolol? How was it? Good results???? Just want some opinions........

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Trenax, Trenbolone? Rexogin, Stanzolol? Thoughts & Opinions
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 03:21:45 PM »
yes ive heard of trenax.. its alpha pharma...  shoudl be good to go...

NEOFARQ

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2009, 03:53:27 PM »
Ahh I c!! Tren is always a fun one during summer!! It's in the small amps, pain in the ass to open but hopefully it will be worth it..... Are the Alpha Pharma products usually pretty legit?

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2009, 04:13:18 PM »
Yea, No thanks  :-X  :-X

Originally Posted by w_llewellyn  View Post
As most of you know, we have been working on the release of “UNDERGROUND ANABOLICS”, a book that examines steroid prohibition and the underground market. Today, we received the first set of lab results, which involves a test for bacterial contamination. After giving it some thought and consulting with Ronny, we agreed that the information on the failed products is important and should be released immediately.

We have not identified the bacteria species specifically so the potential risks cannot be determined. The risk in using a bacteria contaminated product can range from nothing, to serious illness. It is likely that bacteria are associated with many common reports of excessively painful or infected injection sites.

The following products failed for having 100 or more colony forming units (CFU) of bacteria.

Steroid................. ...Listed Manufacturer............ Lot # ........Product Date
*Nandrolone Decanoate ........Diamond......... ............00022....... 05/01/2012
Testosterone Propionate........Elite Fitness................. 0070312....12/2010
Testosterone Enanthate.........Unigen ........................ E8 03.........02/2010
Drostanolone Enanthate........ Golden Gear.................138 ..........06/2011
*Stanozolol........................ Alpha Pharma...............RX7 001.....08/2010
*Stanozolol........................ Axio.................... ........TV7R86.....12/2012
*Testosterone Suspension..... Geneza.................. ......GP103........06201 1

* These products had bacteria levels significantly above the acceptable threshold, indicating notable contamination.

It is important to emphasize that the vast majority of our samples were obtained from the black market. Inherently, such products cannot be verified for authenticity. Given the high prevalence of counterfeiting with black market steroid products, even at times counterfeiting of underground labs, these are named as “Listed Manufacturer” only. It is unknown if the listed manufacturer is the true producer. If you have obtained one of these specific products on the black market you should be aware of the potential risks. We advise against using it.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2009, 05:14:16 PM »
Ahh I c!! Tren is always a fun one during summer!! It's in the small amps, pain in the ass to open but hopefully it will be worth it..... Are the Alpha Pharma products usually pretty legit?
yes they have a good rep. i guess the winstrol has some bacteria, so drink that one if you get it.  but to be honest every ug is going to have a little bacteria in it...   because none of them 9to my knowledge) are being manufactured in sterile-air pharmaceutical production rooms.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2009, 05:19:10 PM »
Yea, No thanks  :-X  :-X

dude that is very common to have bact. in water based

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2009, 05:23:46 PM »
yes ive heard of trenax.. its alpha pharma...  shoudl be good to go...
i dont think trenax is AP and also whats the truth is AP ug or hg people on here has said both..... all i know is that AP is good to go therir gear is smooth

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2009, 05:24:03 PM »
Can say this much the alpha pharma test E I have been using is the best I have used recently.

I have some of the trenax tren A ready to use in a couple weeks, have heard the stuff makes you cough.  I have had injection induced coughs on a few occasions but never from tren A.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2009, 05:29:47 PM »
Can say this much the alpha pharma test E I have been using is the best I have used recently.

I have some of the trenax tren A ready to use in a couple weeks, have heard the stuff makes you cough.  I have had injection induced coughs on a few occasions but never from tren A.
i enjoyed their test e also i have some of their NANDRORAPID and damn that hurt but i know its because of the ester my next cycly will be the trenax and rexogin with ORGANON sust "INDIA LIMITED"

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2009, 05:30:55 PM »

ive never heard of getting a cough from anything other than tren a..."tren cough"...and it fucking sucks

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2009, 06:04:32 PM »
i enjoyed their test e also i have some of their NANDRORAPID and damn that hurt but i know its because of the ester my next cycly will be the trenax and rexogin with ORGANON sust "INDIA LIMITED"

Thanks for the heads up on the Rapid nandro
ive never heard of getting a cough from anything other than tren a..."tren cough"...and it fucking sucks

Well it does happen.  Yes have heard it termed "tren cough" also have heard it called a micro pulmonary embolism by others and I would tend to agree with the latter.  Your lungs are "flight or fight" organs and the coughing is a survival response.  They are very delicate.  I don't think its the compound that causes "tren cough" but just the fact its a bolus oil injection.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2009, 06:21:07 PM »
i have cough attack from test e before, and one recently with tren, almost passed out
muscle

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2009, 06:23:24 PM »
i have cough attack from test e before, and one recently with tren, almost passed out
wow i dont have any literature bout the cough how and why does it happen

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2009, 06:47:55 PM »
everysingle time i inject tren, horrible horrible cough...feel like im about to die...balls start to hurt....sweating like a mother fucker..sometimes throw up

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2009, 06:52:38 PM »
everysingle time i inject tren, horrible horrible cough...feel like im about to die...balls start to hurt....sweating like a mother fucker..sometimes throw up

Are you making it from powder or pellets?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2009, 06:52:59 PM »
Are you making it from powder or pellets?
pellets

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2009, 01:33:57 AM »
Im one week into trenax and no "tren-cough" has caught me. lol  ::) ive heard many guys talking about it but never happened to ME....

just like "deca-dick", i used deca and i was hornier than ever.  ::)

im using some prop now and trenax....

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2009, 02:21:53 AM »
pellets

I've always wondered (and I think you've mentioned this before) whether the cough is due to the other chemicals that are not completely removed in the pellet conversion process. I've used Tren quite a bit over the last year and have never had a cough. 

Im one week into trenax and no "tren-cough" has caught me. lol  ::) ive heard many guys talking about it but never happened to ME....

just like "deca-dick", i used deca and i was hornier than ever.  ::)

im using some prop now and trenax....

I've also used Deca alone multiple times in the past and have never gotten Deca Dick.

However, recently I used Test, Deca and Tren together and my sex drive was so so.  Once I added in some bromocriptine, my sex drive went through the roof.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2009, 02:52:52 AM »
I've always wondered (and I think you've mentioned this before) whether the cough is due to the other chemicals that are not completely removed in the pellet conversion process. I've used Tren quite a bit over the last year and have never had a cough. 

I've also used Deca alone multiple times in the past and have never gotten Deca Dick.

However, recently I used Test, Deca and Tren together and my sex drive was so so.  Once I added in some bromocriptine, my sex drive went through the roof.

whats that?

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2009, 10:20:38 AM »
whats that?

It reduces Prolactin, which kills your sex drive.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2009, 10:41:16 AM »
i do get deca dick.....   how it effects me is like this....    it just takes a bit longer and a bit more effort from my gf in order for me to get hard..and then once were fucking we have to go non stop because nay little break in the action and it will go soft again..   which actually i dont mind because every time it goes soft she gsucks my cock untill its hard again.. :P .... its a beautiful thing to take a break, catch your breath and get some head every 10-12 mins of fucking...  :D

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2009, 04:43:16 PM »
It reduces Prolactin, which kills your sex drive.

Pramiprexole is a better option.

Just shot my first Tren dosing 50 mg. No Tren cough  ;D

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2009, 08:56:27 PM »
trenax is made by Jinan Pharmaceuticals

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2009, 03:57:12 PM »
go with AP-asia pharma trenabolic... Bill say lab results was FANTASTIC! its will be in new book