Author Topic: Air France flight A447 --- What happened???  (Read 14186 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Air France flight A447 --- What happened???
« Reply #125 on: June 08, 2009, 02:38:52 PM »
Let's face it, the aircraft has simply VANISHED!

Nothing has been found yet, it's even unknown WHERE it vanished!

Can it be Aliens from Planet Nibiru that abducted the whole aircraft and the passengers? Or did the US Government shoot down the plane because it can?

One thing is sure, it's all a big cover up, aliens, jews, Nazis and islamic terrorists are involved and if the Black Box doesn't turn up fast, the conspiracy lovers will come up with some ridiculous shit in no time.
They are dead lets face it not much to talk about here.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #126 on: June 08, 2009, 04:21:52 PM »
This is true that each aircraft has a max speed in turbulent air but I have never heard of slowing down due to air temperature.  If the updrafts were as strong as they are suggesting then it doesnt matter how fast they were going because their is now way an airframe can withstand that kind of load.  Its also possible for the engines to flameout in severe turbulence.

Whether you've heard of it or not, this is what's happening with automated flights now.

Actually the updrafts and even the storm conditions are very debatable, might not have been that bad actually.

The problem seems to be that the sensors told the plane to fly too fast for those conditions, thereby tearing the plane apart. At 35000 feet going over 500 mph the plane will in fact vanish as far as radar, as it quickly comes apart.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #127 on: June 08, 2009, 08:28:29 PM »
Whether you've heard of it or not, this is what's happening with automated flights now.

Actually the updrafts and even the storm conditions are very debatable, might not have been that bad actually.

The problem seems to be that the sensors told the plane to fly too fast for those conditions, thereby tearing the plane apart. At 35000 feet going over 500 mph the plane will in fact vanish as far as radar, as it quickly comes apart.

i saw a report said the autopilot fucked up and the pilot could not recover manually.

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #128 on: June 11, 2009, 07:24:36 AM »
i saw a report said the autopilot fucked up and the pilot could not recover manually.
I could see that.  Airbuses are overly automated and I've heard a few stories of pilots having a hard time over riding the auto pilot.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #129 on: June 11, 2009, 02:16:29 PM »
I could see that.  Airbuses are overly automated and I've heard a few stories of pilots having a hard time over riding the auto pilot.

true, its hard to ALT/CTRL/DELETE in mid air.