Author Topic: Chilling in Greensboro, Weighed in at 177 pounds.NGA Carolina Night of Champions  (Read 18413 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
yea they host a gay night every week and they used to be an all gay club

should be a blast---in VINCE;s face

Its a brewery and pub, not a gay club or any club at all whatsoever....... ::)

Even if it was a club, there would be no need for a "gay night" since the Skybar is a few blocks down which is a gay club "EVERY NIGHT"
A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

Its a brewery and pub, not a gay club or any club at all whatsoever....... ::)

Even if it was a club, there would be no need for a "gay night" since the Skybar is a few blocks down which is a gay club "EVERY NIGHT"

Vince you gonna turn some heads if you decide to take that walk to the Skybar after the competition.....The boys are gonna be all over you, no doubt.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
i doubt it, you'll probably be the biggest most muscular guy up there

::)

I was at the gym yesterday, and i think there were probably around 7 different guys there at 11 AM that would beat you in tomorrow's bodybuilding contest.  None of them have probably ever competed, and none of them are getting ready for shows.

Its amazing how you can see that from your computer desk without even coming out of your house..... ::)

Its also amazing that you went up to these 7 people, asked them if they were competing at a show, then put them on a scale and got their weight to be sure they were the right weight......

Oh yea, you also had the psychic ability to know what weight class I was going to be in yesterday when I announced it today......

And you do had the ability to know they didn't compete at all.

Now please be quiet.... ::)
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Vince you gonna turn some heads if you decide to take that walk to the Skybar after the competition.....The boys are gonna be all over you, no doubt.

I already have a fiance and I'll be at Nattie Greens tommorrow.  But it is a ok club I suppose....too many hot tranny messes though..... :P
A

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig

I already have a fiance and I'll be at Nattie Greens tommorrow.  But it is a ok club I suppose....too many hot tranny messes though..... :P

Dude there are no trannies in greensboro. And of course there arn't "too many hot tranny messes".

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
NGA please!!

*instant classic*

That was great.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

Nattie's is lame you wont find much there, I live in Greensboro.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Good luck Vince.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.

I don't go to bars anymore since I quit drinking, but I was always happy with Muggs and Coopers on West Market.  Muggs restricts gay nights to Wednesdays and Fridays after 9.  Coopers is straight all the way (more of a sports bar really).
~

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

is she white?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
I don't go to bars anymore since I quit drinking, but I was always happy with Muggs and Coopers on West Market.  Muggs restricts gay nights to Wednesdays and Fridays after 9.  Coopers is straight all the way (more of a sports bar really).

Dang Andy you know Greensboro. By the way my hometown is Mayberry or Mt Airy.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
Dang Andy you know Greensboro. By the way my hometown is Mayberry or Mt Airy.

Small world.  I've lived in GSO since 1999.  Despite some problems here and there, a great place.
~

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
Small world.  I've lived in GSO since 1999.  Despite some problems here and there, a great place.
Agreed love it here nice city.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith

Your state doesn't allow gay marriage, Vince...  so you don't have a "fiance", you have some guy who sticks his dick in you.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
Are there at least more than 3 people in your class??

b/c you usually enter shows cause your a trophy whore hunter --- you dont like goin home empty handed :'(

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
Agreed love it here nice city.

I'm in hickory

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
I'm in hickory

Great to be a Tar Heel, wherever we reside.
~

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

Its where the offical NGA Afterparty is which is why I'll be there.  They rented out the Loft section.  Its walking distance from the Marriot so its all good
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Et Tu Brute?

Where do you train, that is, if you do train?

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Deep Tissue Massage

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
like that comedian??

I dont know??....my parents live here, I came back 3months ago when my roommate got in some heat down in Myrtle

if there is a comedian here it prob some redneck guy...

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
No Worries 4 me

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
I dont know??....my parents live here, I came back 3months ago when my roommate got in some heat down in Myrtle

if there is a comedian here it prob some redneck guy...

He's was one of the guy in those daydream commercial for "hemi's."  He also does standup and is from Hickory.  I did an internship for the mighty Crawdads baseball team when I was in college.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
He's was one of the guy in those daydream commercial for "hemi's."  He also does standup and is from Hickory.  I did an internship for the mighty Crawdads baseball team when I was in college.

You mean the guys who worked in the burger joint?  hahahahahahahahahaha

~

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
You mean the guys who worked in the burger joint?  hahahahahahahahahaha

Yep, that's the ones.  That one guy is a standup comedian, I caught his act on Comedy Central and he actually mentioned Hickory.  He tries to play up being a redneck now, but I know people who knew him in HS and was a preppy little guy.  I guess when he got to Hollywood and they heard the accent, he went with it.