Author Topic: Halle Berry Gives Jamie Foxx a Handjob on TV (PICS)  (Read 15482 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: Halle Berry Gives Jamie Foxx a Handjob on TV (PICS)
« Reply #75 on: June 04, 2009, 05:47:48 PM »
even halle made up as a crack whore is better then 99.9% of getbiggers girls

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #76 on: June 04, 2009, 07:30:16 PM »
even halle made up as a crack whore is better then 99.9% of getbiggers girls

I like how a pic of her made up like a crack whore, in which she had to gain a lil pudge in the mid section, and walk a lil awkward, and then she no competition. Yeah, she was runner in Miss USA, and she doesn't look good compare to who..some dude's chick.  Okay....

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #77 on: June 06, 2009, 07:52:29 PM »
Somebody did, but we don't know who,she never said, and it might be Snipes...he likes Asian women...and you typically those men who are into Asian women like them due to the fact that many Asian cultures encourage the women to be submissive.

It's not that she doesn't like black men. She used to date whit men as well, and she had problems with them as well. Don't know their names

When she was married to David Justice (who is a mulatto as well, I believe) he cheated on her with a stripper, he said she was a basket case, and this was back in the mid 90's.

From what I understand it was Justice who caused her to loose the hearing in her ear.
He frequently used her as a punching bag throughout their marriage.

Deal is whith Halle, as you can see in acting, she plays the stereotypical "helpless mulatta" in her personal relationships...In all her characters she never plays a strong woman, only someone who needs to be rescued...she never deviates from that

Something you have to understand about Hollywood, is big stars very rarely get to choose what types of characters they play. On occasion, you may get a guy like Bruce Willis who breaks out of the box and is able to do interesting work, or a Victoria Principal who executive produces her own stuff, ...but for the most part, it's studio suits and directors determining where you will fit in. It is they who decide how they see them, and how the rest of the world is going to see them on screen. Once in a while, you get a Selma Hayak who goes balls to the walls to be as ugly as she wants to be (Frida), or a Marisa Tomei who will insist on playing the part the way she sees it (Jungle Fever) ...but for the most part, studio execs and directors want actors seen in a certain light, ...and they can never break out of it.
w

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: June 06, 2009, 08:48:23 PM »

From what I understand it was Justice who caused her to loose the hearing in her ear.
He frequently used her as a punching bag throughout their marriage.

Something you have to understand about Hollywood, is big stars very rarely get to choose what types of characters they play. On occasion, you may get a guy like Bruce Willis who breaks out of the box and is able to do interesting work, or a Victoria Principal who executive produces her own stuff, ...but for the most part, it's studio suits and directors determining where you will fit in. It is they who decide how they see them, and how the rest of the world is going to see them on screen. Once in a while, you get a Selma Hayak who goes balls to the walls to be as ugly as she wants to be (Frida), or a Marisa Tomei who will insist on playing the part the way she sees it (Jungle Fever) ...but for the most part, studio execs and directors want actors seen in a certain light, ...and they can never break out of it.

Well, most females have Wesley pegged,maybe because he seems the type?

As far as the  roles I understand, but Halle had more power than most, she chose those roles, just like she chose the role in Monster's Ball. And look at Robert Deniro, he's very bad actor, who plays the same dark character...it has more to do with mentality, i firmly believe that man is is fucking sadistic douchebag...but American being silly stupid "entertain me" idiots that they are can't see the evidence in front of them.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: June 07, 2009, 12:26:55 AM »
Well, most females have Wesley pegged,maybe because he seems the type?

As far as the  roles I understand, but Halle had more power than most, she chose those roles, just like she chose the role in Monster's Ball.

To say that she chooses all her roles is really a misstatement of the facts. She may have her choice of what's presented to her, but if they only allow you to choose from the basket with red apples in it or starve, then that's hardly a choice to eat a red apple is it.

Ya, she chose Monster's Ball, ...and had to fight like hell to get it too. The only reason she did get it, was because it was such a low budget inde film and the film makers had more control than they enjoy on a bigger studio release. You'd be surprised how much the studios dictate to directors. It's not as bad as it used to be when studios literally controlled people's lives telling them who they were going to marry, ...but there still is a stranglehold on alot of the decision making.

And look at Robert Deniro, he's very bad actor, who plays the same dark character...it has more to do with mentality, i firmly believe that man is is fucking sadistic douchebag...but American being silly stupid "entertain me" idiots that they are can't see the evidence in front of them.

Really, I think Deniro is a fabulous actor and I think he's played a diverse number of characters. Yes he always has a tremendous inner life with alot simmering under the surface. That's a gift not many actors enjoy, ...why shouldn't he showcase it in each of the characters he brings to life? Doesn't mean he's playing the same character with each role.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: June 07, 2009, 12:31:12 AM »
Even though she won an Oscar for Monster's Ball, ...I personally think she did better work in The Dorothy Dandridge Story. I think her Oscar for Monster's Ball was because her character was sooo different from the way those in Hollywood (voting members of the Academy) viewed her. Just my 2 cents.
w

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 07, 2009, 01:47:58 PM »
Even though she won an Oscar for Monster's Ball, ...I personally think she did better work in The Dorothy Dandridge Story. I think her Oscar for Monster's Ball was because her character was sooo different from the way those in Hollywood (voting members of the Academy) viewed her. Just my 2 cents.

i think she did better as Dorothy Dandridge as well. Although, it has been said, I belive by her, that the Monster's Ball  was not really for her, because is one of the Pretty Actresses, that is one of the reasons why she wanted to do it. Nobody thought that she would have done that type of role, even though she has played a crack whore. N'bush Wright (Blade, Zebrahead) had said that she was either going to do the role, or was offered and she turned it down

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: June 07, 2009, 03:49:03 PM »
I saw her in a Duane Reade in NYC. She was on line right next to me. If I didn't take a good look at her. You would think she was just another New Yorican or Dominican. Very pretty on TV but she is extrememly made up.

yep, I give you that...without makeup she just another "pretty black girl"

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #83 on: June 07, 2009, 05:16:09 PM »
make up, no makeup she is still pretty

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: June 07, 2009, 05:54:01 PM »
make up, no makeup she is still pretty

Completely agree.
w