Author Topic: Should anti-abortionists be beaten to death?  (Read 4387 times)

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
Re: Should anti-abortionists be beaten to death?
« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2009, 08:11:00 AM »
Sound bigotted Tre. What if we beat all schmoes?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2009, 08:11:36 AM »

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2009, 08:12:00 AM »
Jen Cowan?

She's like our Elizabeth Hasselbeck.  Gotta love her!  ;) 
Translation: She is our dumb #### that everyone gangbangs and owns on a daily basis and keeps showing up for more. She is a sadist for being humiliated.

BTW: That was a very nice compliment tre  :)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2009, 08:27:30 AM »
Evangelical Christians are a blight on the modern world.  They are an embarrassment to the progress man has made.  We would be far better off if they were exterminated.

Funny how a lot of our understanding of physics, human genome and medicine came from individuals who claimed to be Christians.

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2009, 08:31:36 AM »
Funny how a lot of our understanding of physics, human genome and medicine came from individuals who claimed to be Christians.
But what happened once they discovered these things? The no longer were christian. Thank nature for Darwin.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2009, 08:37:55 AM »
This is the same guy recently panty-twisted over civil rights and stuff, correct? Who'd probably get real upset if someone asked the same question about gays, gender-benders, or ___________-Americans?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: June 08, 2009, 08:39:02 AM »
Ask a pro-lifer if a young girl who has an abortion deserves the death penalty for murder. Ironically, they say no. Yet, they consider abortion murder. Quite the hypocrite.

Nah. Not the death penalty. That is where your question is flawed. Now if you ask life in prison, it would be a different story. She should serve a life sentence.

There are other choices. I don't know why people automatically choose abortion.

50 million babies murdered since Roe vs Wade. Of course, it means nothing to a nation without a soul or conscience.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: June 08, 2009, 08:39:27 AM »
It's ok because the world has enough people in it and most of the ones aborted would end up on government benefits anyway and not working or contributing to society.

eg. Black people

you need to go to a pro choice rally with this exact post on a billboard.  theyd think you were brilliant.

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2009, 08:52:08 AM »
I like the arguments for pro-life. They sound good, sincere, and dignified. However, I know that if I got my girlfriend pregnant I would want her to get an abortion. That's the truth.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #59 on: June 08, 2009, 09:44:35 AM »
I don't hate families. 

I hate the Utopian notion of the traditional family that the decision-makers have preached in order to make billions off the sale of their anti-depressants, which are wolfed down by people who can never measure up to those imaginary standards. 

Why shouldn't people strive to be happily married and live together as a family unit?

Everything in the world isn't a conspiracy to keep the black man down, Tre. Very few of the reasons marriage and family are so stressed have to do with churches and drug companies but they are important factors.

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #60 on: June 08, 2009, 02:01:09 PM »
Nah. Not the death penalty. That is where your question is flawed. Now if you ask life in prison, it would be a different story. She should serve a life sentence.

50 million babies murdered since Roe vs Wade. Of course, it means nothing to a nation without a soul or conscience.

http://kgov.com/gallery/abortion/wichita-memorial/memorial.html

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #61 on: June 08, 2009, 03:27:43 PM »
Sound bigotted Tre.

It's the Mormon in me.

What if we beat all schmoes?

Schmoes are great for society. 

We have to look at cost vs benefit before any beatings are handed out.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 08, 2009, 03:30:43 PM »
Translation: She is our dumb #### that everyone gangbangs and owns on a daily basis and keeps showing up for more. She is a sadist for being humiliated.

BTW: That was a very nice compliment tre  :)

LOL! 

*takes a bow*

Jen be handlin' her business on GetBig.  She's in a very rare class of women. 

Oh, and she's a good girl. :)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #63 on: June 08, 2009, 03:31:12 PM »
Evangelical Christians are a blight on the modern world.  They are an embarrassment to the progress man has made.  We would be far better off if they were exterminated.
religion in general.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 08, 2009, 03:34:40 PM »

The Christian church holds great power worldwide.  Being affiliated with it often has far more benefits than costs.

50 million isn't nearly enough.  There should've been a lot more. 

Abortion is very natural.  There are no stats available on the number of spontaneous abortions that happen each year, but it's definitely in the millions...thankfully. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #65 on: June 08, 2009, 03:37:38 PM »
The Christian church holds great power worldwide.  Being affiliated with it often has far more benefits than costs.

Abortion is very natural.  There are no stats available on the number of spontaneous abortions that happen each year, but it's definitely in the millions...thankfully. 

yup, most women have at least one miscarriage.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 08, 2009, 04:04:42 PM »
Why shouldn't people strive to be happily married and live together as a family unit?

Everything in the world isn't a conspiracy to keep the black man down, Tre. Very few of the reasons marriage and family are so stressed have to do with churches and drug companies but they are important factors.

You're living in a fantasy land if you honestly don't believe that the wealthy and powerful do what's in their interests to preserve their wealth and power for themselves and for their descendants. 

I think arranged marriages - just like inherited religious beliefs - are a BAD thing for more reasons than I have time to go into.  But if an adult woman wishes to have two adult husbands, so what?  Her decision to marry two men - and their decision to marry her - will in no way impact my daily life.  I just won't have time to care.  Why?  Because I'm too busy taking care of my own family! 

"Your family isn't good enough!" just isn't what a responsible society teaches. 

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #67 on: June 08, 2009, 05:04:02 PM »

Whacko, evangelical, fundamentalist, bible-literalists?  I don't think so.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #68 on: June 08, 2009, 05:29:01 PM »
No, I'm pro-abortion.

That's different.  ;)

Just a quick question....my wife is 7 weeks pregnant today....if we aborted the pregnancy right now it's no big deal cause it wasn't a real life, correct?

Just curious.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #69 on: June 08, 2009, 05:42:57 PM »
Just a quick question....my wife is 7 weeks pregnant today....if we aborted the pregnancy right now it's no big deal cause it wasn't a real life, correct?

Just curious.

It's not a human life in the true sense of the word (not yet, anyway)... that would require a brain, thoughts, and self-awareness.  A 7-week embryo is just a collection of tissue, hardly a human being yet.

The only reason otherwise rational people can be convinced to accept a brainless mass of cells as a human being (often to the extent they believe it has rights that supercede those of actual human beings) is the purely religious concept of a "soul", which is ridiculous in and of itself.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 08, 2009, 05:44:55 PM »

It's not a human life in the true sense of the word (not yet, anyway)... that would require a brain, thoughts, and self-awareness.  A 7-week embryo is just a collection of tissue, hardly a human being yet.

The only reason otherwise rational people can be convinced to accept a brainless mass of cells as a human being (often to the extent they believe it has rights that supercede those of actual human beings) is the purely religious concept of a "soul", which is ridiculous in and of itself.

Good points.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #71 on: June 08, 2009, 05:46:09 PM »

Just curious.

correct

E
E

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: June 08, 2009, 05:47:28 PM »

yes
there are far to plenty people
and more
are 'a comin'

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: June 09, 2009, 06:29:17 AM »
Speak on it.

Im anti-abortion.Come try and beat me to death.I will  beat your fucking ass and then fuck your dead body when Im done and Id do it right in front of your family.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #74 on: June 09, 2009, 08:20:12 AM »
Im anti-abortion.Come try and beat me to death.I will  beat your fucking ass and then fuck your dead body when Im done and Id do it right in front of your family.

You really have got to stop dieting man.   :)