Author Topic: The Return of Lord Getbig King23  (Read 29189 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Im not the thread creator

No, but you seem to think that Alex dumped all of his investments into GM. He's posted some of his portfolio on here before. He's pretty well diversified. It's ok, though. You're obviously handicapped.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
True, it must suck chasing Aborigine women through the "outback" looking for a date. :-\

Almost as bad as chasing Mexican women through home depot looking for a date.......
No doubt about it...

io856

No, but you seem to think that Alex dumped all of his investments into GM. He's posted some of his portfolio on here before. He's pretty well diversified. It's ok, though. You're obviously handicapped.
Where did you come up with that idea? Of course he is well diversified...

The main concern was the others who took his advices... hopefully they have a safety net... i.e. wiggs

Handicapped? No, lol I should adjust my posting if I am giving off handicapped vibes  ;)

mass 04

• Getbig V
Just like the heroes 65 years ago, Alex storms the beaches of getbig to eradicate the tiny tits.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Where did you come up with that idea? Of course he is well diversified...

The main concern was that others who took his advices... hopefully they have a safety net... i.e. wiggs

Handicapped? No, lol I should adjust my posting if I am giving off handicapped vibes  ;)

I heard wiggs put all his money into grape drink shares.......
No doubt about it...

ShreddedKing

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
LMAO at that video that Fat French fag posted. I hope he doesnt honestly believe that he looks good. I mean, i dont look great, but i dont post self loathing videos of myself on youtube.

If i had alex's body id be ashamed of myself.

io856

LMAO at that video that Fat French fag posted. I hope he doesnt honestly believe that he looks good. I mean, i dont look great, but i dont post self loathing videos of myself on youtube.

BACK OFF

BACK THE FUCK OFF

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...

Are you shredded?
No doubt about it...

mass 04

• Getbig V

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
or a king?

Good point.

Me thinks "shredded king" is neither shredded nor a king. I don't like liars.
No doubt about it...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
You seem to have trouble wrapping your head around a little concept known as "diversification". It works wonders for mitigating risk.
bwahahahahaha

i love it when people say common sense shit and think it makes them sound smart

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
I'm pretty fuckin smart these days..........i'm going for the smart look.
No doubt about it...

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
You seem to have trouble wrapping your head around a little concept known as "diversification". It works wonders for mitigating risk.
First year business student?  :D

Fury

• Getbig V
bwahahahahaha

i love it when people say common sense shit and think it makes them sound smart

Trying to sound smart? No. Not at all. Great analysis though, Taylor. Superb. That's exactly what I expected from a former drug addict who after a couple stints of forced rehab (the result of being caught stealing $10,000+ from your parents) now abuses steroids and can't hold down an $8/hour job.  ;D

I know you think you're smart because of your ability to google but try enrolling in community college or something, junkie.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Look at hersh getting destroyed by tiny tits........ I bet it is eating him up inside..... as getbig is his only social contact with people...... due to him being a shut in......
P

Fury

• Getbig V
Look at hersh getting destroyed by tiny tits........ I bet it is eating him up inside..... as getbig is his only social contact with people...... due to him being a shut in......

Hi Jamie the Pedophile.

I love to fuck really skinny bitches.... It makes me think im fucking a pre-teen girl.

;D

I think this is where you log into your BigMarkC gimmick (or one of the 40 others that you run) and start jocking my balls.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Trying to sound smart? No. Not at all. Great analysis though, Taylor. Superb. That's exactly what I expected from a former drug addict who after a couple stints of forced rehab (the result of being caught stealing $10,000+ from your parents) now abuses steroids and can't hold down an $8/hour job.  ;D

I know you think you're smart because of your ability to google but try enrolling in community college or something, junkie.

lol, funny reply. basically EXACTLY what I expected you would reply with. pretty damn predictable.

Hey, look = Nick Hersh....   I can use your "real" name too!  :D   oh jeez i feel so intimidating now hahaha

you may as well call me Sigmund, bitch  :P

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...

Who/what is this "hersh" that you speak of?
No doubt about it...

Fury

• Getbig V
Candi, do you feel proud of the fact that you've traded out years of drug abuse for years of steroid abuse?

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
careful now nzmm...

he might start talking about the "pussy" he pulls in college

oh brother  ::)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Who/what is this "hersh" that you speak of?

you don't know little nicky hersh? he is going to play Mr Ed in the new movie about the old tv series......
P

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Candi, do you feel proud of the fact that you've traded out years of drug abuse for years of steroid abuse?

damn, i totally thought to myself after i posted that last one that you would reply withe something about drugs and sterods.  fucking no imagination.

careful now nzmm...

he might start talking about the "pussy" he pulls in college

oh brother  ::)

hahahahaha.....   hey its not his fault he is a square

Fury

• Getbig V
Jamie, care to tell Getbig about the multiple times you've been caught out on and admitted to pedophilia?

Here, let me remind you of one of your gems.

I love to fuck really skinny bitches.... It makes me think im fucking a pre-teen girl.

I'm tired. Do I need to dig up the rest?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
you don't know little nicky hersh? he is going to play Mr Ed in the new movie about the old tv series......

No, it appears i am quite out of the loop.

Mr Ed = horse. So i assume this gentleman has a somewhat "long" face.
No doubt about it...

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Oh dear, this thread has taken quite a turn.....
No doubt about it...