Author Topic: Thugzz. The world would be better without them.  (Read 6737 times)

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
Re: Thugzz. The world would be better without them.
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2009, 02:17:51 AM »
mobsters are at least cool man
don't tell me an ugly ass thug is cool....but al capone was one cool guy

the difference between the mafia and gangs is that the mafia behaves right on the streets,they don't destroy property of others etc.
they just do their job

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2009, 03:56:55 AM »
Hmmm, that's quite easy, I don't like either, but mobsters/mafia equal organized crime on a high level, have money, power, and some form of respect, and gangs/thugz equal low lives who have nothing better to do but drive bys, cause unwanted problems, broke, fuck up the neighbor hoods with filth, etc.. ;D

noeasywayout

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2009, 04:31:06 AM »
they should join bodybuilding or at least do heavy squat ... ;D

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2009, 04:32:04 AM »
they should join bodybuilding or at least do heavy squat ... ;D

Brutal English.......
No doubt about it...

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2009, 04:36:14 AM »
blacks are prone to negativity by there nature. so are whites to a lesser extent thanks to the hippie moms and dads who arent all angry and redneckish n shit

having a black president will motivate blacks to try to get away with even more bs

the black culture will take a long time to change to act more "white" or act "asian" or mexican bro

asians and mexicans are 'cool' races, one is nerdy the other is happy go lucky/dirty/but not angry

a mexican president would be best for the US  someone would a good attitude like the mexican from chips
x2 Otis Falcone speaks from a heady high of leans and plowing big assed hoes 24/7

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2009, 05:15:17 AM »
don't tell me an ugly ass thug is cool....but al capone was one cool ####

the difference between the mafia and gangs is that the mafia behaves right on the streets,they don't destroy property of others etc.
they just do their job

there have been black mobsters, Malom X was a smalltime one...all mobsters in American were allowed to exist, at least until the gov't wanted a piece, then the G-man had Capone and everybody running scared.

Furthermore, being in a mob in like being in a gang, same concept, losers want to belong, power comes from many, except mobsters make money. But who the hell wants to take orders from some older dude, who won't get killed off? It's always the young cats who die off, and then they get more to replace him...kinda like a pyramid scam.

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2009, 05:21:40 AM »

Pure trash. Let me guess, it's society's fault right? Hope they were all inside when the building got demolished at the end.
Fuck liberals.

Yeah I had some crack head beating up on my vehicle last night at the servo just because it wasn't made here in OZ.

Krav Maga anyone?

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2009, 06:07:10 AM »
why?  They don't respect their own neighborhoods because the houses and properties are already shitty.  Whites would do the same thing if they lived their, check out trailer parks, if blacks lived in a nice place and neighborhood they WOULD take care of it idiot god fuckin racist.

jt
Los Angeles used to be nice until they moved in.  Go figure.
Squishy face retard

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2009, 06:42:49 AM »
a mexican president would be best for the US  someone would a good attitude like the mexican from chips

This is the funniest shit I've read in a long, long time.

spinnis

« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2009, 07:18:07 AM »
I feel bad for the mental capacity of people bragging that they are in poverty

spinnis

« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2009, 07:19:55 AM »
don't tell me an ugly ass thug is cool....but al capone was one cool ####

they just do their job

Mobsters = Often smart people

Thugs = No smart thug exist

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2009, 08:56:10 AM »
why?  They don't respect their own neighborhoods because the houses and properties are already shitty.  Whites would do the same thing if they lived their, check out trailer parks, if blacks lived in a nice place and neighborhood they WOULD take care of it idiot god fuckin racist.

jt

how about this dumbshit

maybe if these nigs went to school, got actual jobs and paid for something, it would not be shit

but instead they are always bitching about underfunded neighborhoods blah blah

guess what nigs, the neighborhood i live in is funded by tax payers, which i pay taxes

don't stand around throwing gang signs and never paying a penny in taxes and then expect your house to be
paid for and to be treated equal by the hospitals etc

they do it to themselves, and as long as they keep being thugs, they will live in the shit they deserve

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2009, 08:58:57 AM »
no racism, classism and past racial discriminatory acts that put whites vastly ahead of blacks is why they are climbing to the top very slowly, but surley they will be equal to whites in class money and power, we have the best president in history now and he is Black

jt

he is half black....just like tiger woods

love how the blacks always claim someone of power or fame if they are only partial black

you don't see whites claiming obama because he is part white

keep being stupid gangsta

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2009, 09:18:37 AM »
just think, if it were the other way around and the crackers where living in the same situation and the negros lived in the surburban nice neighborhoods...not smart to generalize like this.

jt

And if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.

blackbillions

• Time Out
  • Getbig II

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2009, 09:34:53 AM »
Just because a lot of rappers, movies stars, athletes, that made it, so what? Take a look at some of them, can they even be taken seriously??

Are those people promoted, sold, or represented by Blacks? 

For the most part, NO. 

The whole 'rap image' thing you're alluding to is produced by decision-makers, not by Bebé's kids. 

Most Blacks are hard-working and pay their fair share to support America. 

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2009, 10:13:39 AM »
Handing down condemnations from your home offices in suburbia again?  ::)  Most of us have crapped away more opportunities than those people ever had. 

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2009, 12:24:16 PM »
wow stupidity and racism run deep here, all mistruths you men spew.  Blacks are not prone to negativity that is complete bullshit.  Obama as a president won't make black people sit back, where the fuck do you whites come up with this shit?  Yes the racial equality is about even now, that does not mean blacks are automatically even in financial success and property, this is because of historic setbacks from whites onto blacks, do you think blacks are suppose to recover overnight for past mis dones? 

No it takes time, they are working on becoming an elite class in the United States, whites, well they were given that, they never had to work for class privilege they were born with "white" privilege.

jt

Funny how in Canada we have no such history yet the Haitians in Montreal and Somalians in southern Ontario act EXACTLY the same way US blacks do.

PS - watch all of this:

http://www.inewsit.com/video/gallery/Five-people-suspected-to-be-witchcrafts-were-bruterly-murded-in-kisii-Nyamataro-Village
Bodybuilding Pro.com

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2009, 12:39:56 PM »
Cabrini Green is about 4 miles north from where I live. This video is a pretty accurate portrait of how they live over there. Sad but True.

- Block!
Candyman. Candyman. Candyman. Candyman................ ....Candyman!   :o

/bet you thought i wouldn't say it the fifth time

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2009, 12:46:34 PM »
Funny how in Canada we have no such history yet the Haitians in Montreal and Somalians in southern Ontario act EXACTLY the same way US blacks do.

PS - watch all of this:

http://www.inewsit.com/video/gallery/Five-people-suspected-to-be-witchcrafts-were-bruterly-murded-in-kisii-Nyamataro-Village
Candyman. Candyman. Candyman. Candyman................ ....Candyman!   :o

/bet you thought i wouldn't say it the fifth time

My girlfriend is from Halifax,all the thugs are white.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2009, 12:56:39 PM »
When keepin' it real goes wrong.... 8)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2009, 01:20:56 PM »
you guys really are sad, do you ever put yourself in someone else's shoes and think what it would be like?  Just imagine growing up black, looked down upon, stereotyped and in a shitty neighborhood where no one cared about you.  Why do you assume they would have an attitude of I'm going to go to college and become a doctor! when this society has given them such a shitty card to start?  Why should they want to help the United States succeed seriously.  Reparations would be a good idea I believe, 1 million to each black person.  Then whites could see what it is like to be the repressed minority.

jt
TEAM Nasser

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2009, 01:40:16 PM »
you guys really are sad, do you ever put yourself in someone else's shoes and think what it would be like?  Just imagine growing up black, looked down upon, stereotyped and in a shitty neighborhood where no one cared about you.  Why do you assume they would have an attitude of I'm going to go to college and become a doctor! when this society has given them such a shitty card to start?  Why should they want to help the United States succeed seriously.  Reparations would be a good idea I believe, 1 million to each black person.  Then whites could see what it is like to be the repressed minority.

jt

Don't you have a cock to go blow?

big man

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2009, 01:53:16 PM »

jt
Great post.

Seriously, why do whites dislike black people soooo much? I mean, what is it....

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2009, 01:55:49 PM »
Great post.

Seriously, why do whites dislike black people soooo much? I mean, what is it....

You are obviously from Wisconsin or Utah right?