Author Topic: 'Aquiles' appreciation thread  (Read 3619 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: 'Aquiles' appreciation thread
« Reply #50 on: June 11, 2009, 05:36:11 AM »
Well the one good thing about dieting during winter is that because it gets fucking cold, doing some cardio is almost enjoyable as it warms you up. During the summer, almost too hot to train, let alone add cardio on top of weights.......

"Evaporative air" in the gym?  I usually do my cardio hell early tho & weights in the afternoons.  Tried lifting in the morning but it didn't last.  I just crank up the reverse cycle in the summer. 

Tell Pops you want a room to set up a gym!  "Good for the whole family, etc"

huh???

What do you mean 'huh?'  Nail your mate to an exercise bike or he'll be dead in a year!  He's probably strong, but god damn!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #51 on: June 11, 2009, 05:47:06 AM »
lol see...even the resident fag gets it.... :D
LOL  ;D

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #52 on: June 11, 2009, 05:53:29 AM »
"Evaporative air" in the gym?  I usually do my cardio hell early tho & weights in the afternoons.  Tried lifting in the morning but it didn't last.  I just crank up the reverse cycle in the summer. 

Tell Pops you want a room to set up a gym!  "Good for the whole family, etc"

What do you mean 'huh?'  Nail your mate to an exercise bike or he'll be dead in a year!  He's probably strong, but god damn!

Nah, fuck training at home. Way rather go to the gym.

I do weights in the arvo, cardio morning/post workout. Guess i just don't like cardio in the summer.
No doubt about it...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #53 on: June 11, 2009, 06:24:58 AM »
Cool.  You'll be lean & owning all up and down the beach from day 1 in a few months while the rest of us are blobbing around and dying for a bowl of pasta.