Author Topic: Eddie Moyzan back at it  (Read 7739 times)

spinnis

Re: Eddie Moyzan back at it
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2009, 03:12:28 AM »
Didn't Kevin Levrone make 20 million for the movie Backlash?

lol!!

JayC

• Getbig I
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2009, 05:35:58 AM »
His arms look like a mess nowadays.

Funny....I have never seen a "real" arm with points or sharp angles....when he is doing single arm preachers can clearly see scar tissue from frequent site injections has left odd lump in his bicep.  Huge.... beyond belief and looked great at 2000 Nats (top 3 I think) but has went overboard on the arms. 

JC

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2009, 05:51:13 AM »
Funny....I have never seen a "real" arm with points or sharp angles....when he is doing single arm preachers can clearly see scar tissue from frequent site injections has left odd lump in his bicep.  Huge.... beyond belief and looked great at 2000 Nats (top 3 I think) but has went overboard on the arms. 

JC

yes he looked awesome in 2000.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2009, 10:21:04 AM »
when did he get out of jail? i saw him last week at perkins in south allentown he was hanging with that liitle guy that looks like a mutant frog. apparently he must be training at gold';s gym in the south mal thing.
F

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2009, 10:43:39 AM »
Some would say "It's a livin" while others would say "it's a waste of life."

isn't that from Rocky?  Mick talking about Rocky busting thumbs?

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2009, 10:45:21 AM »
Rocky. Good movie.

Damn! i didnt read the rest of the thread before i replied.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2009, 11:10:17 AM »
Damn! i didnt read the rest of the thread before i replied.

;D

That is one of my favorite all time movie scenes.

Mickey bustin' Rocky's chops in front of the rest of the boxers.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2009, 11:34:24 PM »
when did he get out of jail? i saw him last week at perkins in south allentown he was hanging with that liitle guy that looks like a mutant frog. apparently he must be training at gold';s gym in the south mal thing.
I go to that gym whenever I am in Allentown-which, is thankfully a rare occurance.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2009, 05:05:29 AM »
Perhaps that has to do with racial differences in IQ and the fact that many bodybuilders are ebony mountains of muscle?

Care to elaborate on that, Matzi?

That's funny!! Aren't the lion's share of these bodybuilders getting popped for selling 'roids (including Moyzan).....WHITE?

So much for IQ!!!

As for the "ebony mountains of muscle", at last check:

Darrem Charles: Saved his money for years, before getting his MuscleTech contract and (even after being swindled by his partner out of his gym) still managed to amass a nice house and a college fund for his son.

Melvin Anthony: Nail Technician (safe to say, he's got a steady income or will have one, in addition to his MT deal).

Lee Banks - Owner of "Super Duck" Child Care centers, in Jacksonville, FL

Ronnie Coleman - Retired police officer (on the reserve force and likely to get a sweet pension for the rest of his life).

Leo Ingram - endorsed by Six Star; retired Chief Petty Officer (U.S. Navy), pension and medical benefits FOR LIFE.

Lee Haney - Owner of a Haney's Harvest House, a ranch to help underprivileged youth; 8-time Mr. Olympia, host of "Totalee Fit with Lee Haney" fitness show on TBN (locally broadcasted in Atlanta, GA), owner of Haney World Class Fitness Center.

Stop me anytime you like......

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2009, 09:39:34 AM »
That's funny!! Aren't the lion's share of these bodybuilders getting popped for selling 'roids (including Moyzan).....WHITE?

So much for IQ!!!

Darrem Charles: Saved his money for years, before getting his MuscleTech contract and (even after being swindled by his partner out of his gym) still managed to amass a nice house and a college fund for his son.

Melvin Anthony: Nail Technician (safe to say, he's got a steady income or will have one, in addition to his MT deal).

Ronnie Coleman - Retired police officer (on the reserve force and likely to get a sweet pension for the rest of his life).

Leo Ingram - endorsed by Six Star; retired Chief Petty Officer (U.S. Navy), pension and medical benefits FOR LIFE.

Lee Haney - Owner of a Haney's Harvest House, a ranch to help underprivileged youth; 8-time Mr. Olympia, host of "Totalee Fit with Lee Haney" fitness show on TBN (locally broadcasted in Atlanta, GA), owner of Haney World Class Fitness Center.

The fact that Ronnie got a degree in accounting is pretty interesting. Most people take easier subjects like literature or some arts degree. Ronnie probably has made some good investments to take care of his future

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2009, 05:35:47 PM »
does he use oil..if so, looks pretty good, seems symetrical and not goopy looking

No. He was on American Muscle on ESPN about 15 years ago. The show spotlighted his arms then. There are some clips of that show on youtube.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2009, 05:44:08 PM »
Good God, he does justice to that shirt...  I freely admit that I would be an asshole if I had those arms...
What if you had those lame-ass tatts?
U

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2009, 08:23:40 PM »
Well, I would never have obtained them in the first place, but if I would awaken after a two week drug binge with them, I would make an appointment with a surgeon.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2009, 08:30:37 PM »

So much for IQ!!!

Look something up called PER CAPITA you fucking moron.  What do a few anecdotal examples prove about any of the points that I have been making regarding GROUP AVERAGES?  That's right - NOTHING.

Aren't you the same person who doesn't believe in evolution?  ::)
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Monte71

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2009, 06:59:42 AM »

Yeah I've seen him with the guy too!! :D It said on his site that he trains at Coliseum Gym.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2009, 01:33:05 PM »
Yeah I've seen him with the guy too!! :D It said on his site that he trains at Coliseum Gym.
                         coliseum gym used to be xertek but changed the name when they moved. it's funny but where xertek was in allentown a guy from nyc opened up a gym sold a bunch of memberships in the first month. then skipped town over the easter holiday screwing all the members.
F