Author Topic: Shooting at Holocaust museum in DC  (Read 2063 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Shooting at Holocaust museum in DC
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2009, 03:09:58 PM »
Google is your friend.  They're all over the internet.  I see you simply don't want to deal with the fact your ilk has a lunatic fringe.   :)
I am ASKING you to show since YOU are touting it as fact. Can you PLEASE show me EXACTLY where these words originated from and where?

I am not inclined to believe it unless there is evidence.  So far you have produced ZERO.  As far as we both know, Collosus500 made that whole tirade up. 

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2009, 03:16:18 PM »
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?pageId=80220

Here you go. It's not a fabrication like you were hoping and praying for.

Sorry..... :-\

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2009, 03:19:11 PM »

What in the world is "JoeMyGod" blogspot?

I have never ever heard of that site in my life.  It certainly does not appear to be a liberal site at all.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2009, 03:20:55 PM »

Thanks.  TA you are in denial.  Given how much you use Google, etc. to post stuff on the board, you can clearly source this stuff yourself.  Duck, dodge, bob, weave . . . .

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2009, 03:23:31 PM »
Thanks.  TA you are in denial.  Given how much you use Google, etc. to post stuff on the board, you can clearly source this stuff yourself.  Duck, dodge, bob, weave . . . .
I still am unable to find the quotes.  I cannot find a single one.  I just glanced at his site and it seems to be filled with satire and irony.

Either way, I have never heard of "JoeMyGod" and I don`t know a single person or have come across anyone who even knows who he is.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2009, 03:25:24 PM »
What in the world is "JoeMyGod" blogspot?

I have never ever heard of that site in my life.  It certainly does not appear to be a liberal site at all.

It's gays posting violent threats because they are angered over Prop 8. Use your "superior" mental/copy/paste/take other ideas and spam them as your own abilities and deduce that a vast majority of gays are Liberals and in California it would most likely be those that were burned by Prop 8. would be the ones to voice this violent rhetoric.

If some on this board can take an 88 year old man shooting at a Holocaust Museum to be part of a giant, well-organized Right-Wing Terror movement, then you can believe that these idiots on the blogs and other sites are Liberals.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2009, 03:26:43 PM »
I still am unable to find the quotes.  I cannot find a single one.  I just glanced at his site and it seems to be filled with satire and irony.

Either way, I have never heard of "JoeMyGod" and I don`t know a single person or have come across anyone who even knows who he is.

He had this picture posted and titled

CAPTION THIS PIC

I think JoeMyGod is far from a serious news site.  Who is JoeMYGod?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2009, 03:28:30 PM »
It's gays posting violent threats because they are angered over Prop 8. Use your "superior" mental/copy/paste/take other ideas and spam them as your own abilities and deduce that a vast majority of gays are Liberals and in California it would most likely be those that were burned by Prop 8. would be the ones to voice this violent rhetoric.

If some on this board can take an 88 year old man shooting at a Holocaust Museum to be part of a giant, well-organized Right-Wing Terror movement, then you can believe that these idiots on the blogs and other sites are Liberals.

I am not seeing any of the quotes at all.  I also don`t see anything violent on that site whatsoever.  Perhaps you can link me with something.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2009, 03:29:48 PM »

Wait, WorldNetDaily's article about his is filled with "satire and irony"? There quotes are all over the internet. The quotes are in the article.
And "JoeMyGod" is an internet blog, obviously. It reflects what that person and his kind are feeling.

If it was a site named "JoeGunsandAmmo" and had quotes in the same tone as those in JoeMyGod, you would have Googled it, printed it and pasted it on GetBig touting it as another indictment of the Radical Right that you found.

The title of the thread would be named "More Right Wing Extremism on The Net!" and a the article would be copy and pasted with no original thoughts of your own.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2009, 03:30:06 PM »

Correct.  If the person is being consistent.  

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2009, 03:33:05 PM »
Correct.  If the person is being consistent.  

Well whatever. Fair enough. But there are the quotes as he requested. Hate runs both ways, even if it doesn't happen to support ones notion at the time.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2009, 03:34:02 PM »
Wait, WorldNetDaily's article about his is filled with "satire and irony"? There quotes are all over the internet. The quotes are in the article.
And "JoeMyGod" is an internet blog, obviously. It reflects what that person and his kind are feeling.

If it was a site named "JoeGunsandAmmo" and had quotes in the same tone as those in JoeMyGod, you would have Googled it, printed it and pasted it on GetBig touting it as another indictment of the Radical Right that you found.

The title of the thread would be named "More Right Wing Extremism on The Net!" and a the article would be copy and pasted with no original thoughts of your own.
Forgive me for saying this, but I am a little more frightened by JoeGunsandAmmo than JoeGay.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2009, 03:35:44 PM »
Forgive me for saying this, but I am a little more frightened by JoeGunsandAmmo than JoeGay.

JoeGay is out there though, waiting to burn your house down and tax its timbers!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2009, 03:39:58 PM »

I am on his site and I just can`t seem to find any violent quotes or anything.  I will post them if I do find them, but so far its empty.

WorldNetDaily seems to have a pretty spotty record when it comes to facts and citing sources.   :-\

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WorldNetDaily

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2009, 03:41:43 PM »
Well whatever. Fair enough. But there are the quotes as he requested. Hate runs both ways, even if it doesn't happen to support ones notion at the time.

I agree. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2009, 03:43:58 PM »

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2009, 03:47:29 PM »
I`m coming up empty.
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=284739.0

how about from this very website, the thread about how ppl(liberals) believe that pro life ppl should be beaten to death...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2009, 03:48:47 PM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=284739.0

how about from this very website, the thread about how ppl(liberals) believe that pro life ppl should be beaten to death...
Again, ANYONE who supports the death penalty or torture of any kind, is a complete moron in my opinion. I do not care what political party they think they belong to.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2009, 03:52:37 PM »
Again, ANYONE who supports the death penalty or torture of any kind, is a complete moron in my opinion. I do not care what political party they think they belong to.
AGAIN THAT THREAD IS NOT ABOUT THE DEATH PENALTY...why dont you actually try to read it there is plenty of liberal hate speech in there, isnt that what you guys were talking about?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2009, 04:00:10 PM »
AGAIN THAT THREAD IS NOT ABOUT THE DEATH PENALTY...why dont you actually try to read it there is plenty of liberal hate speech in there, isnt that what you guys were talking about?
AGAIN, anyone advocating any kind of torture via by law or by vigilantism are morons of the highest order in my opinion regardless of whatever party they think they belong to.  What more is there to say?

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2009, 04:35:23 PM »
This is a bitter old man who is a racist, conspiracy theorist, anti-government radical.  He doesn't represent an organized right wing criticizm...he's a nut job.  Perhaps they should end his miserable life for him.  Don't try to link this guys extreme actions to groups who criticize what Obama is doing to the country.  Two totally different animals.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2009, 04:42:03 PM »
my thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family, get well soon James W. von Brunn.

jt
TEAM Nasser

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2009, 04:54:22 PM »
AGAIN, anyone advocating any kind of torture via by law or by vigilantism are morons of the highest order in my opinion regardless of whatever party they think they belong to.  What more is there to say?
i agree

This is a bitter old man who is a racist, conspiracy theorist, anti-government radical.  He doesn't represent an organized right wing criticizm...he's a nut job.  Perhaps they should end his miserable life for him.  Don't try to link this guys extreme actions to groups who criticize what Obama is doing to the country.  Two totally different animals.
I agree with shoot

but if you want to blame this mans thoughts and actions on the right like you seem to want to do then you must hold the same to be true for the left nutjobs thoughts and actions.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2009, 05:27:31 PM »
What do you think about the prevalence of those on this site who share the same views as Brunn?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 10, 2009, 05:29:37 PM »
What do you think about the prevalence of those on this site who share the same views as Brunn?
what views are those? and who shares them?