Author Topic: A friend of mine...  (Read 1792 times)

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
A friend of mine...
« on: June 11, 2009, 09:46:02 AM »
wants to cut some weight naturally then do a first cycle. SOmething along these lines:

sust 250 - 2x a week for 10 weeks
tren-a 100mg - 2x a week with sust for 8 weeks
winny tabs - 50mg EOD

he's currently 5'6 206 pounds.  Want's to shed weight first and then cycle.  Wants the cycle to help shed remaining weight, gain quality muscle and strentgh but not get bloated out. 

ideas, add/delete, tweak, etc.

before you all yell, look at the avatar and settle a bit  ;D

Big Rock.

• Getbig II
  • Quit yer snivelin'
Re: A friend of mine...
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 10:19:56 AM »
 Tren A for a first go-round may be a little harsh. Maybe some primo or deca instead ?

Knowledge

• Getbig II
  • Don't hate me cause you ain't me
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2009, 11:59:13 AM »
I would suggest him dropping to at least 180-190 before starting that. Sust. usually can cause some bloat. I have taken arimidex while on which has kept my bloat down significantly. I also agree with big rock concerning the tren. perhaps he should hold off and run the winny on the ass end of the cycle to see how he reacts to 2 substances as opposed to trying to guess at which of the 3 is actually giving him results.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2009, 11:06:30 PM »
wants to cut some weight naturally then do a first cycle. SOmething along these lines:

sust 250 - 2x a week for 10 weeks
tren-a 100mg - 2x a week with sust for 8 weeks
winny tabs - 50mg EOD

he's currently 5'6 206 pounds.  Want's to shed weight first and then cycle.  Wants the cycle to help shed remaining weight, gain quality muscle and strentgh but not get bloated out. 

ideas, add/delete, tweak, etc.

before you all yell, look at the avatar and settle a bit  ;D
use the sust for 12 weeks 250mg e3rd 50-75 mg winny ed week 1-4 and 8-12 use some proviron, letro....... letro for the water bloat and dry him out a lil bit.......... if possible last 4 weeks use prop with sust and last 2 weeks prop only

4thAD

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2009, 02:46:14 AM »
the tren a will need to be shot eod at minimum. Should be shot ed if you are prone to tren sides.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2009, 06:04:57 PM »
the tren a will need to be shot eod at minimum. Should be shot ed if you are prone to tren sides.
glad to see you posting again you kinda stop for a lil bit

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2009, 08:01:22 AM »
My first cycle is going GREAT and I would highly suggest it to any newbie. Low sides, great gains, some bf loss though Im eating 3500+ cals a day!

Test Blend (Sus) - 250 M & Th (14 wks)
dBol - 20mg ed (first 4 weeks)

PCT -
Nolva
HCG

You..uh..your friend will need a GF / Booty call cause you will be a f**king machine. Averaging 2x per day..on a weekend, don't be surprised if you are in the 5-7 round range. ;D

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2009, 01:00:08 PM »
It's always "a friend"...  ::)

;D
:

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2009, 02:06:28 PM »

Agreed.

Also no need for estrogen control on such a small dose of test. Unless he plans on getting on stage the bloat should be welcomed. Most people mistake fat for bloat, anyone can get to 6% BF without wiping estrogen out.

8)

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2009, 02:35:53 PM »

;D
and you say hes just a friend OOOOH BABY YOU GOT WHAT I NEED ;D
p

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2009, 10:28:45 AM »
Agreed.

Also no need for estrogen control on such a small dose of test. Unless he plans on getting on stage the bloat should be welcomed. Most people mistake fat for bloat, anyone can get to 6% BF without wiping estrogen out.

8)

100% agree, been a few posts lately where people are adding hcg and a whole bucket load or anti e's on very low dosed cycles....

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2009, 02:08:21 PM »
100% agree, been a few posts lately where people are adding hcg and a whole bucket load or anti e's on very low dosed cycles....

Some of us get gyno and shrunken balls just by looking at Test.  It sucks, but I have to use those things even the lowest dose.

Dr Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2009, 05:42:01 PM »
Almost a gram of gear for someone who has never taken anything and isnt in great shape is on the very high end. Should be much more moderate and in much better condition to start anything.

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2009, 03:56:40 PM »

;D

shush woman!