Author Topic: gh15 - King Kamali question  (Read 4649 times)

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
Re: gh15 - King Kamali question
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2009, 10:29:33 PM »
As Kamali is Persian … Persians are know for having big legs, broad and rounded shoulders and pretty decent arms … Middle Easterners are a very large group of races … so u cant specify their genetics by categorizing them as Middle easterners

But GH15 must know better as he can make people gain 30lbs of muscle in two weeks on 30mg dbol a day

I'll give you the big rounded shoulders who everyone knows is full of oil that hasn't been seen this side of Ruhl but Kamali's arms are some of the worst to ever grace the pro stage and his legs are just as bad...His quads may measure a decent size but look like they come from a guy who has been doing 1/4 reps most his life with next to no detail...And Kamali's calves are probably in the top 10 for the worst to have ever turned pro in the IFBB in the last two centuries...The guy once had a very detailed back but now has lost almost all of it...Most guys don't lose that shit until they reach well into their 40's...Kamali found a way to lose his shit at a pretty young age... :-\

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2009, 10:38:32 PM »
I'll give you the big rounded shoulders who everyone knows hasn't been seen this side of Ruhl but Kamali's arms are some of the worst to ever grace the pro stage and his legs are just as bad...His quads may measure a decent size but look like they come from a guy who has been doing 1/4 reps most his life with next to no detail...And Kamali's calves are probably in the top 10 for the worst to have ever turned pro in the IFBB in the last two centuries...The guy once had a very detailed back but now has lost almost all of it...Most guys don't lose that shit until they reach well into their 40's...Kamali found a way to lose his shit at a pretty young age... :-\

This is what I'm talking about! His body has changed quite a bit over a few years. Seems like there's some unusual things going on. Wide big waist, small arms, smaller legs. Back still good though! Seems strange. Maybe he should go back to his amateur days BB & diet!?!?
Anyone on here met him in person? What do you think?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2009, 06:36:13 AM »
This is what I'm talking about! His body has changed quite a bit over a few years. Seems like there's some unusual things going on. Wide big waist, small arms, smaller legs. Back still good though! Seems strange. Maybe he should go back to his amateur days BB & diet!?!?
Anyone on here met him in person? What do you think?
Palumboism ;D