Author Topic: Left-Wing Hate Speech  (Read 92862 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Left-Wing Hate Speech
« Reply #125 on: January 10, 2011, 11:45:25 AM »
** Obama: “They Bring a Knife…We Bring a Gun!”
** Obama to His Followers: “Get in Their Faces!”
** Obama on ACORN Mobs: “I don’t want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry! I’m angry!”
** Obama to His Mercenary Army: “Hit Back Twice As Hard!”
** Obama on the private sector: “We talk to these folks… so I know whose ass to kick.“
** Obama to voters: Republican victory would mean “hand to hand combat!”
** Obama to lib supporters: “It’s time to Fight for it.”
** Obama to Latino supporters: “Punish our enemies.”
** Obama to democrats: “I’m itching for a fight.”

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #126 on: January 10, 2011, 11:59:38 AM »
** Obama: “They Bring a Knife…We Bring a Gun!”
** Obama to His Followers: “Get in Their Faces!”
** Obama on ACORN Mobs: “I don’t want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry! I’m angry!”
** Obama to His Mercenary Army: “Hit Back Twice As Hard!”
** Obama on the private sector: “We talk to these folks… so I know whose ass to kick.“
** Obama to voters: Republican victory would mean “hand to hand combat!”
** Obama to lib supporters: “It’s time to Fight for it.”
** Obama to Latino supporters: “Punish our enemies.”
** Obama to democrats: “I’m itching for a fight.”

Perfectly acceptable under the 240 is back standards of "Democrats can do no wrong".

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #127 on: January 10, 2011, 12:03:57 PM »
“I am going to strangle all Republicans who don’t agree with me politically”
– 5 Time Draft Dodger Biden

“the Cambridge Police acted Stupidly” ” – Beer Summit Gaffe Leader (Obama before knowing a single fact about the incident)

"Democratic map with Republican targets on it"

“God Damn America” – Barrack Hussein Obama’s Spiritual Advisor

“We should rip the heart right out of the chest of a former Vice President of The United States!”

– Left Wing Hate Hero And Agitator for Leftist Terrorism – Shultz

Most Divisive Administration In History.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #128 on: January 13, 2011, 05:11:50 PM »

"Michelle, slit your wrist.
Go ahead… or, do us all a better thing [sic].
Move that knife up about two feet.
Start right at the collarbone."

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: January 13, 2011, 05:14:47 PM »
“He is an enemy of the country, in my opinion, Dick Cheney is, he is an enemy of the country. He’s making it harder for those who are in power right now to protect the country. He’s about the political divide. It just, I just think the guy’s such a freakin’ loser. You know, Lord, take him to the Promised Land, will you? See, I don’t even wish the guy goes to Hell, I just want to get him the hell out of here.”
— Ed Schultz, The Ed Schultz Show, May 11, 2009.

“Republicans are evil sons-of-bitches. The Republican Party needs to be murdered. It needs to — it’s like if you had a nest of rats in your house, or a hornets nest under the eaves at your barn or your house, and you knew they were going to do harm to you, your family, your kid — if you live on the farm, your livestock, whatever. What would you do? Of course — you’d get an exterminator and you would murder the nest and get rid of it. Just get rid of it. This is what America needs right now; they need to have the Republican Party eliminated, totally, completely. It is destructive, it is negative, it is sick. [laughs] A mercy killing is what’s needed here.”
— Mike Malloy, The Mike Malloy Show, February 4, 2009.

“I have a good news to report: Glenn Beck appears ever closer to suicide. I’m hoping that he does it on camera. Suicide is rampant in his family, and given his alcoholism and his tendencies towards self-destruction, I am only hoping that when Glenn Beck does put a gun to his head and pulls the trigger, that it’s on television, because somebody will capture it on YouTube and it will be the most popular little piece of video for months.”
— Mike Malloy, The Mike Malloy Show, August 4, 2009.

http://twg2a.wordpress.com/2011/01/11/the-real-radio-hatemongers/

pro nitrousADRL

• Getbig III
  • put more nitrous on that, it still has spark plugs
« Reply #130 on: January 13, 2011, 05:45:07 PM »
leftist never have hate speech, they are just expressing opinion!!! its only hate speech if its from a conservative! 
down with hussein

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: January 14, 2011, 03:25:22 PM »
YouTube Video Calling for Palin's Death Spurs Outrage
Friday, 14 Jan 2011   
By Jim Meyers

A four-minute video montage of “hate tweets” on YouTube directed at Sarah Palin and calling for her death is creating outrage on the Internet. The video was posted on Tuesday, before President Barack Obama’s Wednesday address calling for unity in the wake of the Tucson shooting rampage, which killed six and injured Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and 12 others.

The montage is set to Alice Cooper’s song “School’s Out.”

Among the tweets:
“Why couldn’t Sarah Palin get shot instead?”
“I hope Sarah Palin dies an ugly death and takes her moronic hate with her.”
“Can somebody please shoot Sarah Palin?”
“I hope Sarah Palin gets cancer and dies in the next two years.”
“Sarah Palin should be shot for her encouragement of fanaticism against Democrats.”
“Join us in praying to God that Sarah Palin contracts cancer and dies.”
“Sarah Palin is the single most dangerous threat to the future of the human race. Somebody bloody shoot her.”
According to Fox News, “attempts to reach some of the Twitter users who posted the messages were unsuccessful.”

Twitter’s terms of service advise that “we may not monitor or control the content posted via the services and we cannot take responsibility for such content.”

One of the many posters responding to the video stated: “Such hate and yet the left feels totally justified in putting the blame on others for one idiot’s action.”

Examiner.com observed: “Will this get condemned over at the DemocraticUnderground, or ThinkProgress? Maybe.

“Will they make as big a stink as they do about Glenn Beck or Rush Limbaugh, and call on YouTube to pull the video and perhaps implore Twitter to pull the Twitter accounts? Unlikely they make that much noise, but it would be nice if they did.”

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/Palin-death-tweets-YouTube/2011/01/14/id/382872

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #132 on: January 15, 2011, 07:01:01 AM »

'I hope Rush’s kidneys fail'
--"comedian" Wanda Sykes

________________________ ________________________

Wanda Sykes: “I hope his kidneys fail, how about that? ... He needs a good waterboarding, that’s what he needs.”

Obama joined the crowd in laughing at the crack about Limbaugh’s “kidneys”....”:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/05/11/comedian-wanda-sykes-draws-cracks-rush-limbaughs-health-patriotism

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: January 20, 2011, 02:42:27 PM »

just a week ago he called on his fellow congressmen to tone down the rhetoric... ::) ::) ::)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #134 on: January 20, 2011, 02:43:50 PM »

'I hope Rush’s kidneys fail'
--"comedian" Wanda Sykes

________________________ ________________________

Wanda Sykes: “I hope his kidneys fail, how about that? ... He needs a good waterboarding, that’s what he needs.”

Obama joined the crowd in laughing at the crack about Limbaugh’s “kidneys”....”:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/05/11/comedian-wanda-sykes-draws-cracks-rush-limbaughs-health-patriotism

lmao so gay.. you are a woman..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: January 20, 2011, 02:48:31 PM »
Nah - saw some hot booty mamas on fordham road today.   I'm definately not gay.    I told my girl last night - she gets skinny and loses the booty and boobs - we are over.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: February 25, 2011, 12:06:05 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: February 28, 2011, 06:14:13 PM »
GORDON HINTZ: "YOU ARE F'N DEAD!"
By Charlie Sykes
Story Created: Feb 28, 2011

Last week, we heard thatState Rep. Gordon Hintz (D-Oshkosh) had been busted in a prostitution sting.

State Rep. Gordon Hintz was issued a municipal citation in Appleton earlier this month for violating a city sexual misconduct ordinance.

Appleton police said the citation was issued Feb. 10 in conjunction with an ongoing investigation of Heavenly Touch Massage Parlor, 342 W. Wisconsin Ave., in Appleton. Police searched the business and a nearby residence in the 1300 block of North Division Street Jan. 28, after investigators had staked out the properties for several days after receiving a tip.

Last Friday.... after the Assembly voted to engross the Budget Repair Bill, Hintz turned to a female colleague, Rep. Michelle Litjens and said: "You are F***king dead!"

New tone, indeed. Will he be held accountable?

http://www.620wtmj.com/shows/charliesykes/117064153.html?blog=y

So much leftist tolerance in the air. It's funny how badly the Democratic party is unraveling. Only a matter of time until they start rioting in the streets.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: March 20, 2011, 07:51:59 AM »
Chilling Threats Against Wisconsin GOP Senators
Friday, 18 Mar 2011 08:18 AM
By Deroy Murdock

"We will hunt you down. We will slit your throats. We will drink your blood. I will have your decapitated head on a pike in the Madison town square. This is your last warning."

Is this a passage from Bram Stoker's Dracula? No, this e-mail reached Wisconsin State Sen. Dan Kapanke, a La Crosse Republican, on March 9, after he voted for GOP Gov. Scott Walker's controversial budget and labor reforms.

Kapanke is not alone. Top Wisconsin Republicans have been threatened with murder. "Across the whole Republican Caucus, I think we have received at least a dozen, credible, specific death threats," one well-placed legislative staffer in Madison told me. "This was not just 'Go to Hell,' but threats that rose to a level that made people feel unsafe."

Wisconsin's Department of Justice has identified the sender of two specific death threats e-mailed to 15 Republican state senators on March 10. It will not release the suspect's name while investigations continue. However, ponder the suspect's chilling (excerpted but uncorrected) words with this subject line:

Atten: Death threat!!!! Bomb!!!!

We feel that you and your republican dictators have to die. This is how it's going to happen:...We have all planned to assult you by arriving at your house and putting a nice little bullet in your head. However, this isn't enough...So we have built several bombs that we have placed in various locations around the areas in which we know that you frequent. This includes, your house, your car, the state capitol, and well I won't tell you all of them because that's just no fun.

YOUR STAFF MEMBERS HAVE NOW BEEN ADDED TO THE HIT LIST... PLEASE ADVISE THEM OF THE IMPENDING DANGER LEADING TO THIER DEATHS.

Consider these other death threats:

Police in Eau Claire, Wis., arrested anti-Walker protester Patrick J. Knauf, 43, on March 2. He allegedly phoned in a bomb threat against Heartland Aviation, where Walker conducted press conferences on Feb. 28 and March 2.

On the morning of March 3, 41 rounds of .22-caliber ammunition appeared on the Capitol grounds in Madison. "You can't do much with live ammunition without the gun," said University of Wisconsin Police Chief Susan Riseling, "but the presence of it doesn't thrill me."

Someone slipped a note under GOP State Sen. Glenn Grothman's office door. In red letters, it said, "THE ONLY GOOD Republican is a DEAD Republican."

Wisconsin Tea Party Patriots coordinator Mike Hintz told WISN-TV what happened when his cell phone rang on March 12: "There was a male caller on the phone and he said, 'I hope you're wearing a bullet-proof vest' and hung up . . . I took it to mean this person was threatening my life by shooting me."

A Wisconsinite named Bill Spears e-mailed one state Capitol staffer this homophobic message: "You won't have your cushy job very much longer — as soon as we get your boss the f****t Fitzgerald recalled  . . . every damn one of you should be exterminated."

Twitter's giant graffiti wall features numerous calls for Walker's murder, complete with egregious spelling and grammatical errors:

Lauren Kauffman (Screen name — lauren_2121) wrote: "I hope scott walker dies. someone please shoot him?!"

Josh Harmon (jritsynme): "Scott walker is destroying the state of Wisconsin!!! I wish a anvel would fall out of the sky and KILL the scumbag!!!"

Jeconti (J-Shack): "Scott walker cut food stamps its over he getting assassinated..!"

Also, Democratic spokesman Graeme Zielinski told WISN-TV that volunteers aiming to recall GOP State Sen. Alberta Darling got roughed up on March 13. "They were physically assaulted," Zielinski said. "They had their clipboards thrown, petitions destroyed, buttons torn off of them."

These death threats are doubly pernicious. At worst, they are truly homicidal, if those sending them actually intend to murder those whom they threaten.

At best, even empty threats are anti-democratic, since they can intimidate elected officials, activists, and other citizens into milquetoast governance and advocacy.

http://www.newsmax.com/Murdock/wisconsin-death-threats/2011/03/18/id/389895

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #139 on: March 20, 2011, 09:18:14 AM »
probably faked emails.

walker admitted on tape that he thought about using rioters to change the peaceful protest into a violent mess - and said he only didn't because he thought it would hurt him politically.

if you'll risk american lives for your political goals, emails are nothing.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: March 22, 2011, 10:36:51 AM »
The idiot stand-up comic at it again.  NOW is silent again. 

Bill Maher Calls Sarah Palin a Female Vulgarism, NOW Stays Mum
By Hollie McKay

Bill Maher uttered a female vulgarism when referring to former Republican VP candidate Sarah Palin on his HBO show Friday night.

“Did you hear this – Sarah Palin finally heard what happened in Japan and she’s demanding that we invade ‘Tsunami,’” Maher said. “I mean she said, ‘These ‘Tsunamians’ will not get away with this.’ Oh speaking of dumb tw**s, did you...”

Maher was offering an imagined Palin response in an apparent attempt at humor, as Palin had made no such statement.

The National Organization for Women (NOW) refused to comment on Maher’s use of the derogatory term. A rep told FOXNews.com it is a “known fact” that NOW does not correspond with FOX News.

Other women's groups and publications did not have such policies in place.

“Widespread sexism in the media is one of the top problems facing women, and seriously affects women in politics. A highly toxic media environment persists for women candidates, and discourages all women – irrespective of political persuasion - from running for public office,” Yana Walton, Vice President of Communications at Women's Media Center told FOXNews.com. “Despite the fact that women make up half of the population, we're only 17 percent of congress. Bill Maher's misogynistic comment about Sarah Palin hurts all women, not just Palin, and not just conservative women. By insulting her gender, rather than her platform or stance on issues, he insults women as a group.”

Terry Dougherty, editor of Women magazine, said “[Maher's] choice of words shows an enormous lack of respect for women. If his preceding joke had been about a man, I can't imagine him using an equally derogatory term to describe a male. That type of language shows a lack of consideration toward women."

Matthew Vadum, Senior Editor at the Capital Research Center in Washington DC, said Maher’s insults spotlight hypocrisy in the media.

"Bill Maher feels he can get away with such jaw-droppingly offensive verbal attacks on Sarah Palin because virtually the entire media-academia-entertainment complex agrees with him,” Vadum said. “Clinging to their political correctness and disdain for her quintessentially American values, the left-wing cocktail circuit regards Palin as a punch line.”

So if a prominent media figure had made such a disparaging remark towards a leading female Democrat, like Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, would the mainstream media have reacted with outrage?

“If a conservative used that language to describe Hillary Clinton, we wouldn't be hearing very much about Japan or Libya,” said John Ziegler, creator the documentary “Media Malpractice.” “If they said it about Michelle Obama, the media would be going 24/7 with the story.”

"I suspect NOW hasn't come to Palin's defense because the group agrees with Maher,” added Vadum. “After all, NOW didn't have a problem with someone on California Gov. Jerry Brown's campaign staff calling his Republican opponent Meg Whitman a 'whore.' NOW really ought to change its name to National Organization for Liberal Women because as far as it's concerned conservative women aren't real women at all.”

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/03/22/maher-calls-sarah-palin-female-vulgarism-stays-mum/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: March 22, 2011, 10:41:07 AM »
Mah is one of the first people i would KKKTTTFFFOOO if given King for  day status legally. 

He is a vile piece of leftist trash that M.Savage correctly calls red diaper doper babies.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: April 19, 2011, 10:52:22 AM »
Palin Faced Ugly, Dangerous Threats in Wisconsin
Monday, 18 Apr 2011 08:32 PM
By Tom O'Connell

Union supporters and liberal noisemakers hoisted middle fingers and drowned out her supporters during her talk at a tea party rally at the State Capitol in Madison, Wis., on Saturday.

The anti-Palin crowd seemed to make up the majority of the estimated 6,500 attendees of the event in the liberal college town, according to CBS News and Human Events.

Palin praised those in the crowd who had faced "death threats and thug tactics" in their support of Wis. Gov. Scott Walker's bill to end collective bargaining for state workers. "You held your ground, your governor did the right thing, and you won," she said.

The former union employee and potential 2012 presidential contender defended Walker’s actions: "He's not trying to hurt union members. Hey, folks, he's trying to save your jobs and your pensions!"

Read more on Newsmax.com: Palin Faced Ugly, Dangerous Threats in Wisconsin
Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/palin-wisconsin-threats-unions/2011/04/18/id/393291

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: April 19, 2011, 10:54:37 AM »
Palin's speech in Wis. was really good.   She faced down those union thugs and communists and nailed it.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #144 on: April 19, 2011, 10:56:42 AM »
Palin's speech in Wis. was really good.   She faced down those union thugs and communists and nailed it.   

LOL

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: April 19, 2011, 10:57:39 AM »

If liberals were outraged and started making threats, then she must have been doing something right.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: April 19, 2011, 11:02:53 AM »
LOL

Tell me what in her speech you disagreed with? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: May 25, 2011, 11:54:07 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: May 25, 2011, 12:26:36 PM »
No evidence she's a slut but she's definitely a POS human being

Referring to Laura Ingraham, breast cancer survivor and adopted mother of a child from Guatemala and one from Russia.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: May 25, 2011, 12:30:43 PM »

Referring to Laura Ingraham, breast cancer survivor and adopted mother of a child from Guatemala and one from Russia.   

Straw is the typical left wing progressive bullshit artist.