Author Topic: amphetamines  (Read 4363 times)

Bast175

amphetamines
« on: June 13, 2009, 05:34:41 PM »
these drugs suppress the appetite.

how widely used are they in bodybuilding?

speak on this

seste

• Getbig II
Re: amphetamines
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2009, 07:09:55 PM »
Many probobly use it,but first thing comes in mind is: Cormier,and i think Haley used to be called Little Cormier of his ghb and other use

io856

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2009, 07:11:58 PM »
shrink your brain

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2009, 07:17:21 PM »
Craig Titus allegedly used amphetamines.  Amphetamines makes doing cruel things seem fun and erotic.  Halotestin and speed together and you are a real asshole.

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2009, 11:38:51 PM »
i consider them a rec drug........i think its dumb to use it since they supress ur ability to eat and to sleep...............2 major parts of getting swole.
First Rock

Bast175

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2009, 12:39:58 AM »
i consider them a rec drug........i think its dumb to use it since they supress ur ability to eat and to sleep...............2 major parts of getting swole.

they won't affect your sleep if you take them early in the day, the same as ephedra/caffeine.   Suppressing appetite is great for bodybuilding if dieting.

4thAD

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2009, 02:48:29 AM »
I'm not buying it, the muscle wasting would be out of this world if it was common in BB. There are far better drugs than amphetamines for weight loss, that wont destroy muscle tissue as much. Drugs that you can still feed on!

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2009, 03:10:05 AM »
I'm not buying it, the muscle wasting would be out of this world if it was common in BB. There are far better drugs than amphetamines for weight loss, that wont destroy muscle tissue as much. Drugs that you can still feed on!

I knew a woman pro about 12 years ago that used speed to diet.  She always used it and it worked well for her.

Bast175

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2009, 07:25:18 AM »
i've heard many female celebs use adderall to stay thin.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2009, 11:03:27 AM »
I'm talking meth

Bast175

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2009, 02:37:27 PM »

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2009, 02:42:44 PM »
hi McFarland.

What are you talking about?

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2009, 03:39:30 PM »
I think some people are just drugies and look for any excuses to use rec drugs.......if you take adderal and your not prescribed it for ADD/ADHD then your an idiot.
First Rock

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2009, 07:12:45 PM »
I think some people are just drugies and look for any excuses to use rec drugs.......if you take adderal and your not prescribed it for ADD/ADHD then your an idiot.
well we dont have breast cancer but we take clomid!

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2009, 09:38:50 PM »
bro, this is true but also we don't get high from clomid............
First Rock

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2009, 09:44:53 PM »
bro, this is true but also we don't get high from clomid............
you dont get high from all amphetamines either... doctors very commonly prescribed ampthetamine appetite suppressant drugs... this is what bast is refering to, and yes its used very widely and commonly is bodybuilding and fitness minded people

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2009, 11:09:06 PM »
Mentzer = sent him nuts

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2009, 11:52:28 PM »
I've met dozens of amateurs who used coke/meth while dieting.

A few strong men i lifted with years ago would snort coke before doing workouts.

Crazy.

8)

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2009, 12:34:38 AM »
I don't think they can be any kind of use for cutting weight compared to many other options that have none of the other health risks of amphetamines.  I would consider them more a performance enhancer such as meth because with controled admin. you can have serious short term increase in your senses, and increased heart rate and vessel constriction making you quiker, more agressive and increasing stamina. 

I did some meth when I was 15 for that purpose of performance enhancing after hearing about how football players were touting the effects on performance.  I did a line or 2 before a soccer game.  (let's  just say I was close to people in that scene, had done it a few times for rec, wasn't impressed but saw potential for PE). I was already the MVP on the JV team my soph year, I scored 11 goals in 13 games with 6 assists. 

The day I did meth before the game I scored 2 goals in a 3-2 win (one of our few wins, we were like 5-8) and had to take myself out at half because my heart was beating too fast and I could have had a heart attack if I kept that incredible level of play up, I ran more in that first half than in 4-5 full games at forward.  About the game and effects of doing meth, normally I didn't have very good touch, only insane speed and quickness and good vision along with a good passing and great shooting.  That day I had the ball for 75% of the first half myself, the ball stuck to my feet something I couldn't imagine.  I hit 1 shot from about 30 yards out which made me feel like I was 30 feet tall and I was playing against 2 foot tall midgets, I didn't really see the goalie on either goal, all I could see was the ball and the goal(my team was mostly freshman with only 2-3 good ones, I didn't try out for varsity I went out for the team late and it was all freshman, me and 1 ok junior). 

The second goal was off a rebound from just outside the box and I remember thinking it was a goal before I touched it and it was instantly in the goal and I was getting lots of cheers because there was quite a few fans at the game for a jv game.  We were up 2-1 and I coached from the sideline for the 2nd half and we won 3-2.

The other team sucked and that was the best 1/2 I ever played.  I still don't agree with the use of amphetamines because they are too hard to admin. and the effects are unpredictable and often can result in great health consequences.  I seriously could have died if I played the second half.  If you do too much any physically strenuous activity is very risky.  Not worth it, there are mental excercises that can increase your senses.  As far as the heart rate/ circulatory constriction aspect, caffine can do at least a decent job. 

For what it does, I'd rather not risk #1 arrest and imprisonment for drug poss. #2 death #3 forced complusive cleaning #4 whatever else that crap does to you.

As far as amphetamine as in cocaine, just like AAS, if it was pure pharm grade stuff I'd consider partaking if I was at scores with some hot strippers, lol.

No PE or effective dieting effects that a moron can't get with 1/20th the price Hydroxycut.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2009, 08:03:33 AM »
I've met dozens of amateurs who used coke/meth while dieting.

A few strong men i lifted with years ago would snort coke before doing workouts.

Crazy.

8)
damn coke before lifts maybe that is one of the reasons for their nose bleeds in lifts i know when i have been doing coke for awhile i have had my nose start bleeding while i was grunting a turd out lol

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2009, 04:55:57 PM »
you dont get high from all amphetamines either... doctors very commonly prescribed ampthetamine appetite suppressant drugs... this is what bast is refering to, and yes its used very widely and commonly is bodybuilding and fitness minded people

It's the dose that is different. When doctors prescribed amphetamine pills, it was at a dose much smaller than self dosed underground drugs.

Sarcastic Deity

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2009, 08:32:40 PM »
I don't think they can be any kind of use for cutting weight compared to many other options that have none of the other health risks of amphetamines.  I would consider them more a performance enhancer such as meth because with controled admin. you can have serious short term increase in your senses, and increased heart rate and vessel constriction making you quiker, more agressive and increasing stamina. 

I did some meth when I was 15 for that purpose of performance enhancing after hearing about how football players were touting the effects on performance.  I did a line or 2 before a soccer game.  (let's  just say I was close to people in that scene, had done it a few times for rec, wasn't impressed but saw potential for PE). I was already the MVP on the JV team my soph year, I scored 11 goals in 13 games with 6 assists. 

The day I did meth before the game I scored 2 goals in a 3-2 win (one of our few wins, we were like 5-8) and had to take myself out at half because my heart was beating too fast and I could have had a heart attack if I kept that incredible level of play up, I ran more in that first half than in 4-5 full games at forward.  About the game and effects of doing meth, normally I didn't have very good touch, only insane speed and quickness and good vision along with a good passing and great shooting.  That day I had the ball for 75% of the first half myself, the ball stuck to my feet something I couldn't imagine.  I hit 1 shot from about 30 yards out which made me feel like I was 30 feet tall and I was playing against 2 foot tall midgets, I didn't really see the goalie on either goal, all I could see was the ball and the goal(my team was mostly freshman with only 2-3 good ones, I didn't try out for varsity I went out for the team late and it was all freshman, me and 1 ok junior). 

The second goal was off a rebound from just outside the box and I remember thinking it was a goal before I touched it and it was instantly in the goal and I was getting lots of cheers because there was quite a few fans at the game for a jv game.  We were up 2-1 and I coached from the sideline for the 2nd half and we won 3-2.

The other team sucked and that was the best 1/2 I ever played.  I still don't agree with the use of amphetamines because they are too hard to admin. and the effects are unpredictable and often can result in great health consequences.  I seriously could have died if I played the second half.  If you do too much any physically strenuous activity is very risky.  Not worth it, there are mental excercises that can increase your senses.  As far as the heart rate/ circulatory constriction aspect, caffine can do at least a decent job. 

For what it does, I'd rather not risk #1 arrest and imprisonment for drug poss. #2 death #3 forced complusive cleaning #4 whatever else that crap does to you.

As far as amphetamine as in cocaine, just like AAS, if it was pure pharm grade stuff I'd consider partaking if I was at scores with some hot strippers, lol.

No PE or effective dieting effects that a moron can't get with 1/20th the price Hydroxycut.

you must still be on speed with this long ass post lol

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2009, 03:07:26 AM »
There will come a day when even juicing before a workout will bother you. I have guys in my gym who get high first, some come drunk, some drink GHB, some take Xanax, some take narcotics, some combine all of the above. Mix in some Creatine, a few shots of caffeine, some ephedrine and some Clen.

Then go home and really  party before you go to bed and be back at the gym before the sun comes up.

I think there are more people that work out on some kind of drug than there are people who work out straight.

Some day it will all bite ya in the asssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssss...

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2009, 11:17:27 AM »
It's the dose that is different. When doctors prescribed amphetamine pills, it was at a dose much smaller than self dosed underground drugs.

i was on adderall for years....and i have done meth many times...........adderall-->meth = cocaine-->crack cocaine

what seperates adderall, amphetmine from meth-amphetamine  is a short tweak on a chemical ester.

if you can use this shit, without abusing it....more power to you but i couldnt.........and it makes you do some really crazy things.....stare at the computer screen for days on end, spend thousands of dollars on hookers to fulfill an unquenchable sexual thirst

the one guy above said it best.....it makes you do things that are very cruel that at the time seem cool and erotic......good luck

darmhok

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2009, 02:02:51 AM »
look at all the negative stuff about amphetamines, most of its true!  and they give adderall to children - legally. of course if a guy wants to take some testosterone - a chemical which he produces naturally, its illegal and he is a scumbag and the media would have him burned at the stake!