Author Topic: The Falcon's thread ON GOSSIP and OPINIONS  (Read 53074 times)

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
Re: The Falcon's thread ON GOSSIP and OPINIONS
« Reply #475 on: August 29, 2009, 10:55:26 AM »
this thread is a combination of mutiple threads.

No it isn't Ron let J. Failcon start one exclusive Falcon thread! No merges or combos here son! Just a bunch of dedicated Failconies!
Spirit of Truth

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #476 on: August 29, 2009, 10:58:25 AM »
No it isn't Ron let J. Failcon start one exclusive Falcon thread! No merges or combos here son! Just a bunch of dedicated Failconies!

you know not what you speak of...I was on an old 2 page falcon thread last week.and it was merged with this thread.and thats not been the only time...

for instance go to page 17...the thread title is when I'm fat like fedor.or the how can anyone not like this guy.....thats because it was another retarded falcon thread every time he veers off to start more paint thiner induced threads they just merge it with this one.HTH.
DAWG

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
Could the great Rev. X lead the push the Failcon movement needs? Like laxative does to hard stools?
This muthafucka has more moves that ex-lax!

For big L dawg woof woof!
Spirit of Truth

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Falcon ability, one day human kind can acheive this
« Reply #478 on: August 29, 2009, 02:32:09 PM »
you guys dont get it. on flat ground do not bend at your knees only bend at your hips, hold onto a wall for support and shift the weight on your heels, the picture i show is an  example of mastering it, it is possible with the right amount of strength flexibility and low bodyfats
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #479 on: August 29, 2009, 02:33:25 PM »
Is this another Basile invention?

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
« Reply #480 on: August 29, 2009, 02:38:23 PM »
Let's try to keep an open mind here fellas. 

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #481 on: August 29, 2009, 02:44:13 PM »
The Falcon tactics at work again, brilliant. Good work JF. One day, we'll learn these tactics
U

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #482 on: August 29, 2009, 02:55:13 PM »
Another brilliant post by John Falcon

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #483 on: August 29, 2009, 03:05:10 PM »
for those making fun of the falcon photo, you should be ashamed for such gay thinking seriously
A

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #484 on: August 29, 2009, 03:32:12 PM »
Wow Johnny your parents must be so proud!!!!

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #485 on: August 29, 2009, 03:33:15 PM »
you guys dont get it. on flat ground do not bend at your knees only bend at your hips, hold onto a wall for support and shift the weight on your heels, the picture i show is an  example of mastering it, it is possible with the right amount of strength flexibility and low bodyfats

no johnny..you dont get it...or havent got it rather- and thats the intelligence gene.

you dont have a clue do you?

im afraid the others are correct, are you the stupidest GB'er ever, on large amounts of drugs, or perhaps suffering from a psychological condition?

Mons Venus

« Reply #486 on: August 29, 2009, 03:37:52 PM »

LOL!!!  ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #487 on: August 29, 2009, 04:15:24 PM »
no johnny..you dont get it...or havent got it rather- and thats the intelligence gene.

you dont have a clue do you?

im afraid the others are correct, are you the stupidest GB'er ever, on large amounts of drugs, or perhaps suffering from a psychological condition?

settle down young man
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #488 on: August 29, 2009, 06:32:03 PM »
these would make great t-shirts

A

kimura

• Getbig III
« Reply #489 on: August 29, 2009, 07:16:59 PM »
This is your God...

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
« Reply #490 on: August 29, 2009, 07:19:30 PM »

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #491 on: August 30, 2009, 07:33:45 PM »
Spirit of Truth

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #492 on: August 30, 2009, 08:12:12 PM »
remember the kkk not for its racisim but its knowledge of vitamin k in the old times when white man discoverd the healing detoxifying  vitamin in the ever green garden dwellings
A

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #493 on: September 02, 2009, 08:51:57 PM »
Just think about it.
Spirit of Truth

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Ohhh brother get aload of this my highschool reunion details
« Reply #494 on: September 02, 2009, 09:00:00 PM »
this is totally rediculous a letter i got on myspace fowarded about my highschool 10 year reunion, my highschool was VERY strict i think it was like 2-3 minutes in between classes i remember never having enough time to take a piss inbetween classes or mack that many hoes either  >:( or we would get in trouble or some bullshit. i truly hated most of highschool and that whole controlling environment and stupid endless pointless testing and bookwork. anyways i thought this was a little insane of asking us to adhere to a dresscode and pay 40 bucks for a highschool reunion. what do you bros think how gay and unfun this sounds

Subject: CLASS OF 1999 TEN YEAR REUNION INFO

Subject: 10 Year Reunion

A few notes that was forwarded to a few i decided to post it is from our class president if you havnt already gotten the email address it is :
OrangeHighSchoo..​lClassOf1999@​hotmail.​com

Hi Everyone. We have a tenative date for the reunion: October 17th! I have a few questions for you all:

1. Will this date work for you? We can't possibly find a date that is good for everyone, but we are hoping this date will work for a majority of you.

2. What cost would you consider to be "too expensive"? I know this is a rough time and we want to keep the cost as low as possible while still ensuring we have a great time!

3. Do you think you will be attending and will you bring a guest? We need an idea of the amount of people that are planning on coming.

*The tenative location is Brier Creek Country Club in Raleigh, NC. I know someone who works there and they are willing to give us a better deal than I have been able to find so far!*

~more info~
Hello Class of 99,

The date and details are set for our 10 year reunion:

Where: Brier Creek Country Club (Raleigh, NC)

When: October 17, 2009 (6:00pm-11pm) Registration will be from 6:00 - 6:30. Please arrive on time because dinner will be served promptly at 6:30.

Price: $40 per person attending (each graduate may bring one guest)

This event will include a full service meal. Your entree choices are as follows:

- Chicken Picatta (pan seared breast of chicken seasoned with lemon, capers and white wine)

- Prime Rib (prime rib seasoned and slow roasted to hold in flavor and tenderness - served with horseradish cream and au jus)

- Pasta Primavera (vegetarian dish - served with seasonal vegetables)

All entrees include a house salad, Chef's selection of starch and vegetable, dinner rolls, butter, coffee, and iced tea.

Desert will be served in the form of a celebration cake.

There will be a DJ on premise during the entire event and there will be a dance floor set up for anyone who wants to bust a move!

There will be a cash bar set up serving a variety of alcoholic beverages including beer, wine and liquor.

Dress code for this event is semi-formal. This is not our rule, it is the dress code of the Country Club. No one wearing denim or athletic wear will be allowed in. Your ticket price will not be refunded if you are asked to leave due to innapropriate attire or behavior.

Funds to purchase your ticket must be sent as soon as possible. We are required to put down a deposit on the venue very soon. If we do not have enough to cover the deposit, we will be unable to have the event and all money will be returned.

All tickets must be purchased and menu selections received by Wednesday September 30th. There will be no tickets sold the day of the event - no exceptions! We are required to have menu selections and a final count to the Country Club by October 2nd and no orders will be changed or added after that date.

SPACE IS LIMITED! The ballroom will only seat a certain amount of guests so please send your money now to secure your seat!

Checks should be made payable to:

OHS CLASS OF 99 REUNION C/O PAULA MILLER
(please do not send cash)

Checks, along with the completed information sheet (please find attached) should be mailed to:

OHS Class Reunion
10100 Rock Hollow Rd.
Apt. 205
Raleigh NC 27617

I will send you confirmation of receipt via email.

We are very excited about this event, and I hope you are as well! It will be a great night of fun, food, drinks and dancing! Please remember to send your checks NOW to secure your spot and ensure that we have enough funds to make our deposit on the venue.

Other reunion weekend events:

Our class will have a special section reserved for us at the OHS football game Friday night (10/16/09). The game begins at 7:30pm. Come join your fellow alumni and cheer the Panthers on to a homecoming victory!

On Saturday, October 17th our class will be having a family day at the Exchange Club Park in Hillsborough. This will be a "Picnic Party", so please pack lunch for your family and come out and join us from 11am - 2pm. Drinks will be provided. This will be a great opportunity to meet everyone's children.

Please foward this information to everyone in our class. I only have the contact info of those of you who have sent it to this email address. No formal invites will be sent due to trying to keep cost as low as possible. Please help me spread the word!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see you all!

Sincerely,

OHS Class of 1999 Class President
A

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Ohhh brother get aload of this my highschool reunion details
« Reply #495 on: September 02, 2009, 09:04:25 PM »
i thought you're an alumni of Chote like myself and a few other Getbig millionaires

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #496 on: September 02, 2009, 09:04:38 PM »
You should go and bang some unhappy married hoes! You teach them your Failcon principles!

You should dress and dance like this! Guaranteed at least 2 baby's mommas and 1 std! :o

Spirit of Truth

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #497 on: September 02, 2009, 09:08:54 PM »
i thought you're an alumni of Chote like myself and a few other Getbig millionaires

chote?
A

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #498 on: September 02, 2009, 09:11:06 PM »
10 yr reunions are gay, wait til your 20 yr, then ppl will have been divorced, bankrupted, imprisioned, etc etc......

10 yrs isnt enough time for all that juicy stuff to happen quite yet.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Ron: "I am lazy."