Author Topic: KOVACS DESERVES BETTER... AND A WORD ON TOILET PAPER  (Read 766 times)

jehwit

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
KOVACS DESERVES BETTER... AND A WORD ON TOILET PAPER
« on: June 14, 2009, 10:56:25 AM »
I am tired of Greg Kovacs constantly getting put down on Getbig.  I'm not really sure how you guys attack the World's Strongest Bodybuilder with this vile filth.  The man was an absolute mass monster, ahead of his time and ahead of the game.  So huge he couldn't wipe his ass!  That is not a negative but a positive.  Imagine being so huge you couldn't wipe yourself?  It would be an honor to wipe the Ass of such a Man.  I would use a wad of Cottonel, and scrub his Ass clean.  And I'd feel like I served a Hero...

tendonitis

• Getbig V
Re: KOVACS DESERVES BETTER AND A WORD ON TOILET PAPER
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2009, 10:57:31 AM »
meltdown

jehwit

• Time Out
  • Getbig III

tendonitis

• Getbig V
Re: KOVACS DESERVES BETTER AND A WORD ON TOILET PAPER
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2009, 10:59:02 AM »

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Re: KOVACS DESERVES BETTER... AND A WORD ON TOILET PAPER
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2009, 11:01:38 AM »
obvious fag is obvious?

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2009, 11:20:43 AM »
 :-X

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2009, 11:22:48 AM »
I am tired of Greg Kovacs constantly getting put down on Getbig.  I'm not really sure how you guys attack the World's Strongest Bodybuilder with this vile filth.  The man was an absolute mass monster, ahead of his time and ahead of the game.  So huge he couldn't wipe his ass!  That is not a negative but a positive.  Imagine being so huge you couldn't wipe yourself?  It would be an honor to wipe the Ass of such a Man.  I would use a wad of Cottonel, and scrub his Ass clean.  And I'd feel like I served a Hero...
PERMABULKER and that's it. ;D

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2009, 11:30:27 AM »
Dorian was so much better.

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2009, 11:32:25 AM »

i like that serving a hero clause..... :D