Author Topic: Protein shake in the middle of the night.  (Read 9578 times)

whataname

• Getbig II
Re: Protein shake in the middle of the night.
« Reply #50 on: June 17, 2009, 12:51:06 PM »
I am receiving infusion all night long while I sleep - the coctail includes ultra hydrolized, ion exchanged, highest biological value protein-matrix, BCAAs, glutamine, creatine, complex carbs, multivitamins, minerals etc.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: June 17, 2009, 12:52:58 PM »
I am receiving infusion all night long while I sleep - the coctail includes ultra hydrolized, ion exchanged, highest biological value protein-matrix, BCAAs, glutamine, creatine, complex carbs, multivitamins, minerals etc.
...and what's that done for you there, Ace? Does it make you huge?

- Block!
?

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: June 17, 2009, 01:05:59 PM »
::)

You seem like you're the type of guy who's very insecure about going "catabolic" and "losing muscle" during the night, all while weighing in at a whopping 165lbs.

whataname

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: June 17, 2009, 01:15:32 PM »
::)

You seem like you're the type of guy who's very insecure about going "catabolic" and "losing muscle" during the night, all while weighing in at a whopping 165lbs.

I have recetly upgraded my queen size bed to king size, but it's still too narrow for my back. And I am still growing. Maybe I should adjust the flow control to get less protein/hour...