Author Topic: Hide & Dennis Wolf training at Oxygen Gym,Kuwait (June 14-24)  (Read 15623 times)

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
Re: Hide & Dennis Wolf training at Oxygen Gym,Kuwait (June 14-24)
« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2009, 06:29:37 AM »
sounds like livin it up to me

hanging out with other/another pro/s, free food, lots of human grade gear, train in a pristine gym, all the attention, free O2 clothing...
nothing else to say,,but you got it right there,,unless bber is in demand he will leave after 1 week

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2009, 07:01:05 AM »
sounds like livin it up to me

hanging out with other/another pro/s, free food, lots of human grade gear, train in a pristine gym, all the attention, free O2 clothing...

+driving exclusive cars, nice free accomodation for sure as well. Not that bad at all.

They're treated like movie stars over there, there they get the recognition which they're refused to get in Western civilization.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2009, 07:23:01 AM »
why they only stay 1 week?  ???

because their asshole gets sore from all the sheik sodomy.

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #53 on: June 20, 2009, 08:09:50 AM »
I'm an American that has been living in Kuwait since 1995 and I'm also a recreational bodybuilder.  Since I've been there I've followed the local bodybuilding scene very close. I'm in the process of developing a website called Kuwaitbodybuilding.com. I currently have a Facebook page by the same name.  I have been to just about every major Gym in Kuwait, including Oxygen.  Kuwait really has some great facilities.  I can tell you first hand that Kuwait's fitness Industry has gone through the fitness boom that we experienced back in the U.S. years ago.  There are gym/fitness centers on every corner.  There is a facility being built near my apartment that will cost in upwards of 4 Million Kuwaiti Dinar. 1KD is approximately 3.7 U.S. Dollars.  I've attended just about every competition held in Kuwait since 95 and even had the pleasure of hosting several Pro Bodybuilders myself, as part of my job as a Recreation Manager for the US Armed Forces in the region.  As a previous poster has already stated, Pro Bodybuilders go to Kuwait because they are treated with dignity and respect and looked at as Superstars in the eyes of many.  The get to train in top notch facilities, without a care in the world.  There every needs are seen to.  Believe me, this is not a hardship visit for them at all.  In addition to the carefree living, deterring the procurement and use of AAS in Kuwait is not quite on the level of that in the U. S.  That's all I'll say about that. 

I'd like to invite you all to stop by my Facebook page and check out Kuwaitbodybuilding.  Stay tuned for the website coming soon. Thanks.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2009, 08:32:17 AM »
I'm an American that has been living in Kuwait since 1995 and I'm also a recreational bodybuilder.  Since I've been there I've followed the local bodybuilding scene very close. I'm in the process of developing a website called Kuwaitbodybuilding.com. I currently have a Facebook page by the same name.  I have been to just about every major Gym in Kuwait, including Oxygen.  Kuwait really has some great facilities.  I can tell you first hand that Kuwait's fitness Industry has gone through the fitness boom that we experienced back in the U.S. years ago.  There are gym/fitness centers on every corner.  There is a facility being built near my apartment that will cost in upwards of 4 Million Kuwaiti Dinar. 1KD is approximately 3.7 U.S. Dollars.  I've attended just about every competition held in Kuwait since 95 and even had the pleasure of hosting several Pro Bodybuilders myself, as part of my job as a Recreation Manager for the US Armed Forces in the region.  As a previous poster has already stated, Pro Bodybuilders go to Kuwait because they are treated with dignity and respect and looked at as Superstars in the eyes of many.  The get to train in top notch facilities, without a care in the world.  There every needs are seen to.  Believe me, this is not a hardship visit for them at all.  In addition to the carefree living, deterring the procurement and use of AAS in Kuwait is not quite on the level of that in the U. S.  That's all I'll say about that. 

I'd like to invite you all to stop by my Facebook page and check out Kuwaitbodybuilding.  Stay tuned for the website coming soon. Thanks.

Sounds like we have a budding schmoe here...

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #55 on: June 20, 2009, 08:54:49 AM »
Sounds like we have a budding schmoe here...
Nice to meet you too emn1964,

I'm not on here to go back and forth with you on who's a schmoe and who's not. I'm here because I love the sport. I've been training for over 30yrs and it's something that I can't see doing without.  If you have something constructive to add or would like some general conversation on Bodybuilding, Fitness or related topics then I'd be more than happy to participate in any conversation with you. If you just want to sit back and bad mouth, call names and basically waste time, you won't be receiving another response from me.  For the life of me I can't figure out why guys like you spend time on these sites. It's obviously not for the love of the game.

Pat Turner

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: June 20, 2009, 11:12:06 AM »
So, how much do you love "the game" turnerg?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #57 on: June 20, 2009, 12:21:57 PM »
  As a previous poster has already stated, Pro Bodybuilders go to Kuwait because they are treated with dignity and respect and looked at as Superstars in the eyes of many.  The get to train in top notch facilities, without a care in the world.  There every needs are seen to.  Believe me, this is not a hardship visit for them at all.  In addition to the carefree living, deterring the procurement and use of AAS in Kuwait is not quite on the level of that in the U. S.  That's all I'll say about that. 

And the availability of top notch hg gear is like buying candy here in the fascist US.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 20, 2009, 12:29:07 PM »
musclecenter always brings us the muscle.  :D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 20, 2009, 12:30:08 PM »

Great..  ;)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #61 on: June 23, 2009, 07:50:33 AM »
 :)

spinnis

« Reply #62 on: June 23, 2009, 07:55:52 AM »
Im shocked they would pay hide to go there.
Doesnt look impressive at all.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #63 on: June 23, 2009, 07:59:05 AM »
>:(

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: June 23, 2009, 08:50:12 AM »

few people look impressive next to Wolf

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #65 on: June 23, 2009, 08:55:20 AM »

Hide and Silvio = the most overrated bodybuilders of today.

spinnis

« Reply #66 on: June 23, 2009, 09:01:29 AM »
few people look impressive next to Wolf

spinnis

« Reply #67 on: June 23, 2009, 09:03:38 AM »
Hide and Silvio = the most overrated bodybuilders of today.

Cant stand the nigerian nightmare.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: June 23, 2009, 09:04:26 AM »

ok, let me re-phrase...few people look good standing next to a 6 foot tall, balding, 170 pound swimmer?  lol

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #69 on: June 23, 2009, 09:11:29 AM »
Thats right.

Thats why i dont admit under 202class pros as pros.
They are good.
But nobody want to pay bills to see them.
Pro is a business=making money

spinnis

« Reply #70 on: June 23, 2009, 09:14:03 AM »
ok, let me re-phrase...few people look good standing next to a 6 foot tall, balding, 170 pound swimmer?  lol

;D ;D

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #71 on: June 23, 2009, 09:27:17 AM »
big not always the best!

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #72 on: June 23, 2009, 09:29:35 AM »
big not always the best!
Of course.
But imagine.

Average bbing fan will pay to Martin Kejanstrom(I dont know his name exactly you know,but you have idea who he is) more than to Hide to invite.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #73 on: June 23, 2009, 09:45:05 AM »
Of course.
But imagine.

Average bbing fan will pay to Martin Kejanstrom(I dont know his name exactly you know,but you have idea who he is) more than to Hide to invite.
Martin Kjellstrom ;)

spinnis

« Reply #74 on: June 23, 2009, 09:47:08 AM »
Martin Kjellstrom ;)

Martin KjÄllstrÖm  ;)