Author Topic: Milos when are you back on an IFBB stage competing?  (Read 237245 times)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
Re: Milos when are you back on an IFBB stage competing?
« Reply #1100 on: August 16, 2009, 04:08:48 PM »
Bob's win at the USA's was a purely political decision in your opinion? He shouldn't have won that time?

He didn't in previous 50 occasions...What do you think happened ?
He deserved  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D to  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D win  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D????

P-lease... ::)

Like he deserved athletes position? Masters title? Free hair extensions?....HUMALOG WITH NO PRESCRIPTION GENIUS?
Free education?...

Pinocchio is what Pinocchio does (and that is what Giepetto decides... ;))

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #1101 on: August 16, 2009, 04:12:48 PM »

I am in no hurry...I can still win the Olympia IF I put my mind to it...but I do have other priorities...

if you could win the olympia you would have already done it

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1102 on: August 16, 2009, 04:22:20 PM »
if you could win the olympia you would have already done it

Oh, really...?
I guess I failed miserably....My life is over - and I should never, ever even consider trying again...as teenage mutant sheboy or tboobz suggest...?

Don't think so bambi...

I'll give it another go...when the time is right...You might even be matured enough to fly to the show without special permission from your parents (or probation officer)... ;)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1103 on: August 16, 2009, 04:25:33 PM »
Oh, really...?
I guess I failed miserably....My life is over - and I should never, ever even consider trying again...as teenage mutant sheboy or tboobz suggest...?

Don't think so bambi...

I'll give it another go...when the time is right...You might even be matured enough to fly to the show without special permission from your parents (or probation officer)... ;)
LMAO, hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa ahahaha!!!!! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1104 on: August 16, 2009, 04:27:35 PM »

Fighting the crime and fighting FOR the athletes is what I have been doing...for quite some time now...

Pointing finger at criminal who was accepting the bribe at one of the most important International sporting events (Asian Games in Doha) to save integrity of IFBB Federation AND MORE IMPORTANTLY - give my brothers and sisters of iron from Asia and Middle East FAIR SPORTING CHANCE to excel in their chosen sport of bodybuilding by being judged FAIRLY - without predetermined (sold out) placing...which happened to be the case in Asia for many years...

I was warned by many athletes and National Coaches (from Asia and Middle East) that IF I complain to IFBB office - I might be suspended myself...as seem to be the case with numerous examples in Asia for over the decade...

Can anyone THINK FOR A SECOND and suggest WHAT EXACTLY DID I HAVE TO GAIN by reporting witnessed crime?

I knew what I had to LOOSE - and WHAT I  ACTUALLY HAVE LOST (pretty much everything, 3 endorsement contracts, IFBB pro card, ability to earn money from my profession, even some already scheduled/prepaid appearances I had lined up before Doha...) and regardless of absolutely CATASTROPHIC FAITH I could (and I did) expect - I did what was my duty - as honest, honorable man with sense of justice and pride - who witnessed unthinkable crime within my own Federation and ABUSE my hard working colleagues (competitive bodybuilders in Asia/Middle East) were exposed to.

I acted appropriately - calling the office directly...hoping that investigation will take place instantly...and we all know what happened instead...

Crime was NOT investigated - only the messenger (me)...

My one year suspension - suppose to end December 2007...and I am still not reinstated?...

Federation asked me for letter of apology...and I refused to sign one...Since than - TRUTH did find the way to come out...everything I claimed was proven, Paul Chua is suspended and no longer in Federation...but I am still labeled as "problematic", still without the PRO CARD (after 10 Olympia qualifications and 72 IFBB professional competitions...)...?

Well...law of attraction is my way of living...and will be the way I will get back where I belong...It is just matter of TIME... ;)

Thanks for the explanation about your suspension I never knew the details, you are a real man for not standing up for the political bullshit of the IFBB puppets. In time it the truth will prevail.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #1105 on: August 16, 2009, 04:29:14 PM »
He didn't in previous 50 occasions...What do you think happened ?
He deserved  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D to  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D win  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D????

P-lease... ::)

Like he deserved athletes position? Masters title? Free hair extensions?....HUMALOG WITH NO PRESCRIPTION GENIUS?
Free education?...

Pinocchio is what Pinocchio does (and that is what Giepetto decides... ;))

More ignorance...what benefit to the NPC was it to "let" me win the USA?  Fact is, I was the best on stage that day.....unlike yourself who went the back door route to a pro card after placing dead last in your attempts here in the US to secure one...Mr. Yugo is about as prestigious as winning the Mr. Venice Beach (only not as tough)....if you had to win the USA or Nationals, you would STILL be an amateur to this day.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1106 on: August 16, 2009, 04:31:56 PM »
More ignorance...what benefit to the NPC was it to "let" me win the USA?  Fact is, I was the best on stage that day.....unlike yourself who went the back door route to a pro card after placing dead last in your attempts here in the US to secure one...Mr. Yugo is about as prestigious as winning the Mr. Venice Beach (only not as tough)....if you had to win the USA or Nationals, you would STILL be an amateur to this day.

You talk a good game, but offer nothing but insults and ignorance...certainly a show of your true intelligence.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1107 on: August 16, 2009, 04:33:52 PM »

Great, thanks for the ost....which has nothing to do with Milos debating what I've done for the athletes or my representation...

Try and keep up

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1108 on: August 16, 2009, 04:34:08 PM »

Oh...you think? :o

Already than... :-\ :'( :'( :'(

But - more importantly:

Where is my money???

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #1109 on: August 16, 2009, 04:35:35 PM »

Great, thanks for the ost....which has nothing to do with Milos debating what I've done for the athletes or my representation...

Try and keep up

But you're ignoring his Mr. Universe win and all of those pro wins he has. I'm not saying you haven't done well... Obviously you have, but you're talking about a guy who competed almost non-stop for 2+ years and did well every single time.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #1110 on: August 16, 2009, 04:36:22 PM »

But - more importantly:

Where is my money???

It's all about the Benjamins. :D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1111 on: August 16, 2009, 04:36:23 PM »

Try and keep up
Hard for me to "keep up" when I'm two steps ahead........ ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1112 on: August 16, 2009, 04:36:44 PM »
But you're ignoring his Mr. Universe win and all of those pro wins he has. I'm not saying you haven't done well... Obviously you have, but you're talking about a guy who competed almost non-stop for 2+ years and did well every single time.

Mr. Universe win?  In what federation?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1113 on: August 16, 2009, 04:38:36 PM »

But - more importantly:

Where is my money???

Money for what?  You've succeeded in disproving NOTHING. When the day ever comes were in the same place at the same time, we can surely go to a polygraph expert to settle the debate...bring your checkbook.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1114 on: August 16, 2009, 04:39:56 PM »
Milos, I do think you got totally reamed in that whole Paul Chua incident. Organizations do not like boat rockers. You did the right thing but paid dearly for it.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1115 on: August 16, 2009, 04:40:30 PM »
Money for what?  You've succeeded in disproving NOTHING. When the day ever comes were in the same place at the same time, we can surely go to a polygraph expert to settle the debate...bring your checkbook.

The burden of proof is upon those that make the claims.

Without this proof Mr. Chick, you are suspended as the getbig whipping boy.

Move along, nothing for the "ex"getbig whipping boy, current IFBB lackey to see here....
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1116 on: August 16, 2009, 04:42:23 PM »

Hmmm, I don't see you with official IFBB PRO champion title (masters is "SPECIAL" ::) category...for people that can't win OPEN division...oh, you knew that...sorry),  Hmmm, I managed to earn 10 consecutive Mr. Olympia qualifications, beating so many great champs at one time or another (need list?)...but I would still be an amateur to this day...?

OK Bobby, having a bad day bro?
Giepetto spanked you little too hard?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1117 on: August 16, 2009, 04:43:23 PM »

You mean 10+ years...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1118 on: August 16, 2009, 04:46:11 PM »

I'll come to you - no problem...and you should bring CASH - as somehow I don't trust your check book.

Our bet was crystal clear - and you publicly LOST BET right here on getbig...

Pay up loser...genius...or athletes officials rep...

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #1119 on: August 16, 2009, 04:47:07 PM »
Milos was a better bber then your chick. Change your augment.  ;)
A

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1120 on: August 16, 2009, 04:49:26 PM »
Hmmm, I don't see you with official IFBB PRO champion title (masters is "SPECIAL" ::) category...for people that can't win OPEN division...oh, you knew that...sorry),  Hmmm, I managed to earn 10 consecutive Mr. Olympia qualifications, beating so many great champs at one time or another (need list?)...but I would still be an amateur to this day...?

OK Bobby, having a bad day bro?
Giepetto spanked you little too hard?

I beat alot of the champs myself in the amateurs...what does that mean? I'm quite sure mendenhall would have beaten a lot of pro's as well

If you could have earned pro status here, you would have.  You couldn't.

Guess I could have been there 10 years earlier had I gone to Italy...

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1121 on: August 16, 2009, 04:52:26 PM »
I'll come to you - no problem...and you should bring CASH - as somehow I don't trust your check book.

Our bet was crystal clear - and you publicly LOST BET right here on getbig...

Pay up loser...genius...or athletes officials rep...

How do you figure?  Are you still not able to comprehend the terms?

You have no clue who I know, what means I had, etc....to exclaim you "won" is laughable.

How you know what I did 7 years ago would be interesting....

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #1122 on: August 16, 2009, 04:53:50 PM »
I feel a sense of pride when the  a bob chick and a milos beg for advices from johnay falcon over private messages
A

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #1123 on: August 16, 2009, 05:12:21 PM »

Chick are you STILL claming that you were able to legaly buy Humalog without a script? If so...was this before or after you turned water into wine, freed the slaves, and leaped tall buildings with a single bound?  ???

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1124 on: August 16, 2009, 05:17:37 PM »
I beat alot of the champs myself in the amateurs...what does that mean? I'm quite sure mendenhall would have beaten a lot of pro's as well

If you could have earned pro status here, you would have.  You couldn't.

Guess I could have been there 10 years earlier had I gone to Italy...

Dorian won USA or Nationals?

1989 - I won OVERALL NPC Coastal USA Championships in Atlanta Georgia...and also OVERALL NPC Las Vegas show - same year...
I was told (if you didn't know ;)) that I cannot compete at Nationals or USA - as I was NOT American citizen...

So, my arrogant loser puppet - if you didn't "do what you need to do ::) ::) ::) ::)" - to get the pro card... :-X :-X :-X -  you would have still make good top 10 finisher at Orange County Muscle Classic...

Your physique in Italy would be classified as second class - so please - don't flatter yourself with wishful thinking...

In no other country you would EVER turn pro...as for that - you need to have a...physique - you know.... ;)

Here, as "protected specie" - you might even get position of the IFBB president, maybe Mr. Olympia crown...and God knows what else...

All depends how low you really want to go...?

But, why don't you still try to get in shape and go to one of European tours...to see if you would actually even be allowed on stage...or be confused for official (oh, did I say that?)...rather - confused for janitor... ;) that sounds more like it...

In all honesty Bobby - you have a SINGLE body part that could be considered PRO material?

Bodybuilding PRO material...? ;D