Author Topic: Milos when are you back on an IFBB stage competing?  (Read 239029 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Milos when are you back on an IFBB stage competing?
« Reply #125 on: June 18, 2009, 06:24:57 AM »
there are no super routines,super diets or super cycles,is all up to busting your ass in the gym for years and years and this is something that a lot of people dont undestand YEARS AND YEARS, dosent men 2 or 3, ive seen a lot of guys who where going to be megastars shined once and then dissapeard, i am here after 22 years.
i think what ever we do diet,training, gear.. evrythng works if u put the intensity and the time in to make it work.

btw milos giants sets are great i love traning that way, the feelins and the pumps are incredible,its so demanding!!! and thats what i like about our sport TRAINING one or other way, but where i enjoy is in the gym. i hate myself every time i have to pin and see that image in the mirror,but is what i have to do, right now, not for ever thats for sure.but i will train for ever ,you can bet.
YOUR HONESTY AND CANDOR IS WELL APPRECIATED BIG MAN.PROPS.GOOD BUILD TOO VERY UNDERRATED.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #126 on: June 18, 2009, 07:44:41 AM »
you are so funny mr gh15,mr ifbb professional that has been so good,and won so much,you know everything and everybody, it seems that,maybe yoy know me for so long that you know what i takr,what i eat or how i live.

you are right in some things, yes i have a good genetic, yes i take gear, less than lots of people on board with 20kgs less than me for sure.
besides you i have a life out of bodybuiding and live like a normal human being great part of te year,believe it or not, and i train my ass the whole year if i take or if i dont take gear, you speak for yourself dont do it for every body cause you dont live with me , if u do all those things you do is your problem not mine, if you had to do all that drugs to be such a great champ( if you have ever been,is there a name behind gh15) its your problem,maybe you were not so good as you say if you need all that shit.

every body on this boards knows whats gong on, but maybe is not all like you say,maybe another people see bodybulding a diferent way like you do, maybe i wont compete in the olympia,maybe i will neve do better than what i have done up to know, but knowing that what i made i made with half a quarter of the drugs you say makes me feel happy.

and talking about milos and all the shit people talk about him his training methods....just go there to kolloseum and share a good workout with him is that easy.

and you know what i dont like to speak to someone who hides behind  "gh15" or whatever, my name my adress and my pic is available anf you know who you are talking to you.be a man and do the same,or no wait, you cant, you sell drugs,you speak to loud,you are a legend in getbig boards!!! uf thats a great life!!!!!!!!!

dismissed
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #127 on: June 18, 2009, 07:47:47 AM »
nice stack.

thats his written stack to get you off his back what he dont tell you is what he did along the years ,,in addition his condition is not even remotely close to milos when milos dont even compete ,,the abuse of drugs on milos is on a diff level ,,but even this fella is living from hormone to hormone ,,never off,,0ff =  3 weeks of depression and then hoopla back on but guess what ,,at his age you dont let yourself off,,

another liar from a diff kind ,,the monkey kind

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #128 on: June 18, 2009, 07:51:24 AM »
things in bodybuilding are easy, people like gh15 make them look a lot more complicated

its people like you who make bodybuilding failure and NEVER TO BE ON ANY RESPECTABLE LEVEL,, you are part of the problem and its inside you deep inside you ,,you are what i call a half liar,,,you will throw in some compounds that you used in some cycle and make people think thats it ,,,training has nothing to do with it! bodybuilding is ALL DRUGS and to think you even have the courage to talk to me! look at pictures WHAT ARE YOU A FUCKIN INFANTILE??? DONT YOU SEE KEVIN AT 160 LB OFF GEAR? DONT YOU SEE THOMAS PRINCE WITH KIDNY FAILURE WALK AROUND LIEK SKLETON BONEY,,DONT YOU SEE WHEN DORIAN IS OFF HE WALK AROUND 190?? DONT YOU SEE JASON IS A SPONGE OF OIL? ARE YOU BLIND DOTN YOU SEE MR MOOSTUF IN VIENNA??

FUCKNI INFANTILE GET OUT OF MY FACE,,
DISMISSED 2ND TIME
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #129 on: June 18, 2009, 07:53:30 AM »
there are no super routines,super diets or super cycles,is all up to busting your ass in the gym for years and years and this is something that a lot of people dont undestand YEARS AND YEARS, dosent men 2 or 3, ive seen a lot of guys who where going to be megastars shined once and then dissapeard, i am here after 22 years.
i think what ever we do diet,training, gear.. evrythng works if u put the intensity and the time in to make it work.

btw milos giants sets are great i love traning that way, the feelins and the pumps are incredible,its so demanding!!! and thats what i like about our sport TRAINING one or other way, but where i enjoy is in the gym. i hate myself every time i have to pin and see that image in the mirror,but is what i have to do, right now, not for ever thats for sure.but i will train for ever ,you can bet.

YOUR SETS AND 22 YEARS TRAINING HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR SIZE AND MUSCULARITY AND ESPECIALLY CONDITION!!! ONLY DRUGS HAS TO DO WITH IT

SUPER SET IS ONLY BENEFIT WHEN ON THE RIGHT DRUGS FOR IT,,

DIMISSED THIRD TIME
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #130 on: June 18, 2009, 07:54:13 AM »
Milos the mad witch doctor  :D

This e-mail exchange between Milos and Patrick Arnold really highlights the attitude of bodybuilders, the constant search for the next wonder drug.

Guys like Chacon are the monkeys. Well, he's already a gorilla but still...  :D

Doing giant sets is all fine and good, but let's not kid ourselves, it's the drugs that make it all work. If Milos didn't give any advice on drugs I doubt he'd have all those athletes searching him out to show them how to do giant sets or how to eat doughnuts and large pizzas.  :D

Marcos, I agree that it's not that complicated but Milos does make it seem so. More than gh15. See here:

Oh my, my head hurts.  :D

Marcos, did you consider all these things when you devised your stack?   :D

DAMN RIGHT HE IS A MONKEY ,,AND A LIEING ONE
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #131 on: June 18, 2009, 07:55:35 AM »
i have guys in my gym that not even take protein shakes and have the guts to train giants sets of 10 exercicies ,for 4 rotations, with no need of drugs, only big balls,

btw you can eat pizza for sure if you allways train giant sets ,not for competition thought.

GUYS THAT DONT TAKE PROTIEN SHAKE EH? BUT TAKE SOEM TURINABOL TABLET ON THE SIDE FOR SOME PUMP AND THICKNESS AND ANOTHER 5 LB OF MUSCLE ,,

YOU LIVE FROM DRUG TO DRUG ,,YOU ARE DISMISSED FOR THE 5TH TIME
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #132 on: June 18, 2009, 07:56:33 AM »
thats his written stack to get you off his back what he dont tell you is what he did along the years ,,in addition his condition is not even remotely close to milos when milos dont even compete ,,the abuse of drugs on milos is on a diff level ,,but even this fella is living from hormone to hormone ,,never off,,0ff =  3 weeks of depression and then hoopla back on but guess what ,,at his age you dont let yourself off,,

another liar from a diff kind ,,the monkey kind

gh15 approved

yep, that's why i wrote BB is full of lies.

the same as people tend to add a bit to their lifts, height or weight when asked, they tend to tell you they take much less or even nothing at all.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #133 on: June 18, 2009, 07:58:23 AM »
you see thats whi i dont post more here.what for, nobody believes.

YOU DONT POST HERE MORE BECAUSE YOU ARE BUSY TO POST IN PLACES WHERE YOU CAN GET VET STATUS OR GET CONNECTION SO YOU CAN MAKE YOUR ORODER FROM MY PEOPLE OR SO I CAN TALK TO YOU WHEN YOU EMAIL ME ,,THATS WHY YOU DONT POST HERE

DIMISSED FOR THE SIXTH AND FINAL TIME

GH15 APPROVED
fallen angel

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
At any given time - I was usually 4 weeks contest ready...and (as promoters could confirm...well - maybe? 8)) I entered numerous shows on two weeks notice...

At this time - my BF is where it should be - 4-5%...but my weight is at 220 lbs - which is little on a light side - considering 4 weeks preparation time...but I am 100% convinced that I could/should/would IF given the opportunity (card back...and aaaaaaaa - REASON) be able to increase my weight to 240-stage ready in ONE MONTH...

So in reality you are on steriods 24/7 !

marcos chacon

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • a muerte !
« Reply #135 on: June 18, 2009, 08:22:16 AM »
its people like you who make bodybuilding failure and NEVER TO BE ON ANY RESPECTABLE LEVEL,, you are part of the problem and its inside you deep inside you ,,you are what i call a half liar,,,you will throw in some compounds that you used in some cycle and make people think thats it ,,,training has nothing to do with it! bodybuilding is ALL DRUGS and to think you even have the courage to talk to me! look at pictures WHAT ARE YOU A FUCKIN INFANTILE??? DONT YOU SEE KEVIN AT 160 LB OFF GEAR? DONT YOU SEE THOMAS PRINCE WITH KIDNY FAILURE WALK AROUND LIEK SKLETON BONEY,,DONT YOU SEE WHEN DORIAN IS OFF HE WALK AROUND 190?? DONT YOU SEE JASON IS A SPONGE OF OIL? ARE YOU BLIND DOTN YOU SEE MR MOOSTUF IN VIENNA??

FUCKNI INFANTILE GET OUT OF MY FACE,,
DISMISSED 2ND TIME

you really are a poor man!!! living in your own world of missery!!
yes i never stop taking drugs i learnt that from you!!! i almost train ,eat pizza every day and read your post every day to learn about bodybuilding.

you are my hero!!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: June 18, 2009, 08:23:21 AM »
you really are a poor man!!! living in your own world of missery!!
yes i never stop taking drugs i learnt that from you!!! i almost train ,eat pizza every day and read your post every day to learn about bodybuilding.

you are my hero!!

roid rage.

marcos chacon

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • a muerte !
« Reply #137 on: June 18, 2009, 08:28:18 AM »
btw gh15,the only kid here is you, sow your face,man!!!!! and maybe you will earn respect.

guys like you are a shame for our spor,not me.

is really not worth to kkep talking to ........ho am i talking to? ups i dont know!!!! get big ghost!!!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: June 18, 2009, 08:28:59 AM »
btw gh15,the only kid here is you, sow your face,man!!!!! and maybe you will earn respect.

guys like you are a shame for our spor,not me.

is really not worth to kkep talking to ........ho am i talking to? ups i dont know!!!! get big ghost!!!

dude relax, it's getting ridiculous.

marcos chacon

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • a muerte !
« Reply #139 on: June 18, 2009, 08:32:42 AM »
dude relax, it's getting ridiculous.

hahaha is strating to be  funny!!!!!! ;D

Stavios

« Reply #140 on: June 18, 2009, 08:34:01 AM »
Great entertainment on Getbig today !!!!!!  8)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #141 on: June 18, 2009, 08:59:07 AM »
nice stack.

Nothing personal Marcus, but femara for women with early stage breast cancer.  Why are you taking it for????
A

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #142 on: June 18, 2009, 09:09:56 AM »

Nothing personal Marcus, but femara for women with early stage breast cancer.  Why are you taking it for????
please kill yourself.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #143 on: June 18, 2009, 09:27:05 AM »
Getting back to the subject.  GH15 is an idiot and scam artist however he is somewhat correct on his statement that Marcus's stack he published isn't correct

Fact is that in order to complete on the IFBB professional level, it requires multitude of different anabolic steroids as well as growth hormone, insulin, thyroid compounds, clen, and other compounds.  There's a multitude of items that need to be taken from muscle building, to recovery, to getting ripped and shredded, to getting hard and dense, to cutting water from the skin, etc. 

It will only get worse over time.

Marcus, you seem like a good guy but the stack you put out is obviously not the real one.  Honestly, I wouldn't even publish stuff like this over the internet because you won't these Getbig Trolls thinking they can take this and look like you.  It really doesn't matter what you take as long as you're doing what you love to do
A

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #144 on: June 18, 2009, 10:58:57 AM »
Getting back to the subject.  GH15 is an idiot and scam artist however he is somewhat correct on his statement that Marcus's stack he published isn't correct

Fact is that in order to complete on the IFBB professional level, it requires multitude of different anabolic steroids as well as growth hormone, insulin, thyroid compounds, clen, and other compounds.  There's a multitude of items that need to be taken from muscle building, to recovery, to getting ripped and shredded, to getting hard and dense, to cutting water from the skin, etc. 

Marcus, you seem like a good guy but the stack you put out is obviously not the real one.  Honestly, I wouldn't even publish stuff like this over the internet because you won't these Getbig Trolls thinking they can take this and look like you.  It really doesn't matter what you take as long as you're doing what you love to do

You calling anyone an idiot, negro you are the biggest idiot of them all ::)

Marcos that stack you posted smells of bullshit, and spare us the bleeding heart ''i trained my balls off for 22 years'' as if others dont train hard or even harder, yeah 25mg of dianabol, what a moron ::)
Thunderdome approved

marcos chacon

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • a muerte !
« Reply #145 on: June 18, 2009, 11:45:44 AM »
You calling anyone an idiot, negro you are the biggest idiot of them all ::)

Marcos that stack you posted smells of bullshit, and spare us the bleeding heart ''i trained my balls off for 22 years'' as if others dont train hard or even harder, yeah 25mg of dianabol, what a moron ::)
another idiot behind a nickname

have a good day

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #146 on: June 18, 2009, 11:56:21 AM »
LOL, lots of melting down  in this thread over what another guy does or does not do.

There you go again "chaos." When anybody shows a modicum of passion it's a meltdown. You must be quite a personality ...zzzzzzzzzzzzz

(I know -- I'm having a meltdown)

ShreddedKing

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #147 on: June 18, 2009, 12:07:00 PM »
gh15, Milos, Pellius, Marcos, thanx for the entertain and congratulations you've all melted down today to extremely rediculous proportions.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: June 18, 2009, 12:07:23 PM »
hahaha is strating to be  funny!!!!!! ;D

Yah, DK. Don't spoil the fun. That's why this board is so interesting. I've gone through 2 bags of popcorn already.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: June 18, 2009, 12:09:32 PM »

Brah, he's off season.