Author Topic: Milos when are you back on an IFBB stage competing?  (Read 237240 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Milos has already mentioned recently on his website that you has started his comeback:

JUNE 1ST, 2009:

Damn Milos you are still looking good. Come back and shut these guys up great replies to your enemies here as well.

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Will that be a Return to BB with or without SYNTHOL.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Yes, but Milos has been away from competition for a long time.  Also, I would put his condition at above the level of most off-season bodybuilders.

thats because of constant use of trenbolone masteron testosterone and growth with insulin and t3,,those drugs year around especially if home brwed and you know your guy,,,those products in good enough doses injected on a daiuly basis will make any bodybuilder in shape on a constant basis ESPECIALY if eats right and he eats right thats why the deep deep cuts ,,if you dotn eat 100% on while using this products you will still have the cuts but not as deep ,,this has nothing absolutely nothing to do with genetics or genetic respond to hormones,,this is condition made by the drugs mentioned and perfect diet,,less then perfect diet will result in not as deep cuts but still 6-7% even with jamaican food diet all day long

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
thats because of constant use of trenbolone masteron testosterone and growth with insulin and t3,,those drugs year around especially if home brwed and you know your guy,,,those products in good enough doses injected on a daiuly basis will make any bodybuilder in shape on a constant basis ESPECIALY if eats right and he eats right thats why the deep deep cuts ,,if you dotn eat 100% on while using this products you will still have the cuts but not as deep ,,this has nothing absolutely nothing to do with genetics or genetic respond to hormones,,this is condition made by the drugs mentioned and perfect diet,,less then perfect diet will result in not as deep cuts but still 6-7% even with jamaican food diet all day long

gh15 approved

;D
I hate the State.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
i made jamaican food so famos in bodybuilding circles ,,they need to give me some of profits for that foodm,,but yes jamaican food is the absolut best food a bodybuilder can eat ,,it is simply good solid meal that taste good,, i have yet to find better food for bodybuilder than jamaican not even sushi since sushi gets you bloated,,,jamaican with the products i mention gets you solid and cut

gh15 approved
fallen angel

madfish

• Getbig I
i made jamaican food so famos in bodybuilding circles ,,they need to give me some of profits for that foodm,,but yes jamaican food is the absolut best food a bodybuilder can eat ,,it is simply good solid meal that taste good,, i have yet to find better food for bodybuilder than jamaican not even sushi since sushi gets you bloated,,,jamaican with the products i mention gets you solid and cut

gh15 approved

What is for you a PERFECT DIET?

madfish

• Getbig I

gh15 approved

GOD ... what is for you a PERFECT DIET?

hairyB07

• Time Out
  • Getbig II

gh15 approved

GH15, you say the deep cuts are because strict diet but Milos has mentioned many times now to his members on his forum that he eats WHATEVER  he wants.

He says all you have to do is use the power of the mind.
He says if people THINK they are going to get fat when eating a pizza, then they will.
But if you tell yourself you are not going to get fat as you are eating the pizza, then you won't get fat.

Here i'll show you and tell us what you think.

When he says "as long as the fire is burning" and "using the power of the mind won't make you fat" does this translate to "HGH"?

You have to try this donuts - filled with apple sauce or cherry...or...OMG - I've been having hard time choosing the right flavor...

I had about 30 donuts/week and 3 extra-large pizza's per week for few months now...and I am MAYBE (?) ready to switch to some other FUEL...

I know that many will criticize me after this statement but so be it:

As long as I have amount of protein that I need - I would NOT care that much about choice of my FUEL calories or "ENERGY FOODS"...What I mean by that is: IF I am going to use ENERGY for whatever activity throughout a day (and "whatever activity" excluded lifting anything heavier than ...let's say - a book...for about A YEAR now!?!?!?) - I prefer using (eating) what my taste buds prefer...rather than sticking with "bodybuilding carbohydrate/fat/energy choices"...

I always considered a "WASTE" - eating some carbs that I really don't want (or like) in the first place - JUST BECAUSE is expected...from - professional bodybuilder...

I mean: bread is not allowed - you know...but you could have your rice and potatoes of YOUR CHOICE!?

Hallelujah!

Let's see: I could have white rice or a brown one...Well, also (if I am not color blind) I could enjoy - yellow, red, purple, BLACK...and how about blue? Anyone seen blue rice? Well...maybe I should do a search?

But, no time for that...wait the minute - I remember:  wild rice !? (I like WILD - sounds...well - WILD...great - I could have wild rice too !? - life is a BEAUTIFUL thing...). What? I could have Basmati Rice?
Jasmine rice? Oh my God :o :o...Is somebody joking?

Well - what is forbidden than?

I could have it all?

How about - forbidden rice?

Mochi rice, Pecan rice, Wehani rice, Ambemohar rice?!?

And should I start with potatoes?

Yellow, white, red, sweet...and not so sweet...My favorite is - couch potato...

When couch potato eats potato on a couch - that's the ultimate!

I think I should do the "cover shot" for some nutritional/bodybuilding publication...
"Couch potato news"...featuring "French fries killer".

As one of the IFBB pro bodybuilders said before: potato is potato...and I just like mine fried ::) ::)...

OK...I was going to make "quick point"...and look...

My point was - why eat only certain energy foods and avoid other...if you know that FIRE IS BURNING and anything you throw in a fire will burn...just as well (and sometimes better?)...giving you NOT just energy needed for "whatever activities" (Hmmmm, I should say - workouts...shouldn't I?)...but also a PLEASURE...for SURE ;)...and a "piece of mind"... 8)...so you could "enter the mind with the piece of mind and ask Mind if he is out of his mind...?"

Oh - got to go now...

and...

if you know that FIRE IS BURNING and anything you throw in a fire will burn

And WHAT keeps the FIRE burning?

Aaaaaaa??? Well - that would be NORMALLY, usually....quite daily...always...forever and everrrrrrr....LIFE!!!

First priority for life....is.....EEEEEEEEE EEENNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEE ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

FIRE IS BURNING ALL DAY LONG...if you pay attention you could smell the fire and feel the HEATH...

Resting metabolic rate + every single second of every single part of the body, every single day using ENERGY to exist...to blink, to breath...to oh - THINK (I see many people don't spend much calories on that nowadays...and MAYBE exactly THINKING as my MOST INTENSE ACTIVITY of the year (in last year or so...staying away from the gym and NOT lifting anything heavier than fork and the knife simultaneously (yes Antonio Bilateral isometric muscle contraction during EATING any meal in particular...wait the minute - eating pizza and donuts DOESN'T require fork or a knife... :-\ :-\ :-\ - oooops - what's my excuse now?.... ;) ;) ;) - THINKING...is = FIRE IS BURNING = think of every "energy foods you put in your mouth as flame - your body used in whatever energy demand you are doing...or THINK OF DOING...and see what happens?

And ask people who THINK they are going to get fat IF they get fat?

Some even say IF I EAT THAT - IT WILL BE STORED RIGHT HERE (pointing at their waist, back, glutes, love-handles...) and guess what - INDEED - "THAT" became the part of the body they pointed out ....as they were THINKING about it, and suggesting that "physiology" (body) gets order from "psychology" (the mind)...and even though they don't realize - their EXACT WAY OF THINKING commands those calories to be saved (not used or BURNED) but rather saved and stored at whatever place they are THINKING (or fearing about) possibly storing...

YES - it is LAW OF ATTRACTION that works here as well - possibly better than many other aspects of life...

Why do you think Dexter Jacson eats anything he wants as he knows and claims always that - he could eat anything he wants and never gets fat...etc...etc...

Examples are just too many to mention...

But fact is (at least to me) that majority of people IN FEAR NOT TO GET FAT and thinking about certain scenario (getting fat if eating certain foods that potentially could get them fat...as they know that carbs or sugars or fats...blah-blah-blah COULD BE STORED IF NOT NEEDED...) CREATING exact environment for their fear to materialize - not realizing THEY ARE THE ONES DOING IT....

and this is the best one...

What do you mean 100% Natural?
I am only 92.3% Natural Monday through Friday - and Saturday/Sunday down to 85%...
On Natural Beach - I am also Not Natural as I can't take everything OFF unless I am with my wife or at doctors office ...hmmmm - bad memories - better leave it at that...

I had 3 workouts so far (maybe 10 in over 2 years)...but I am physically active (walk to my car, from parking  to the gym and back + back to my house - 6 days a week...) - and that is why I am in decent shape... ;)

OK, I will tell you the secret: I don't allow body fat accumulation - and I am trying to convince myself that I am in constant anti-catabolic protection (my mind is burning all the energy calories in imaginary fire I have it burning all day long...and I am PROHIBITING any muscle tissue degradation - and it seems to be working quite good...)

Before, my mind would slip and I would often catch myself thinking - well, I am not training and that means I will loose muscle size...and guess what - I would loose it...And than I realized - like with everything else - psychology commands physiology - and my mind started commanding my body...so - I look like I command myself to look like, Feel like - I want to feel like...etc...etc... ;)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
i dont like to repeat myself,,

i mentioned here products used by bodybuildet to get to the condition mishko present in picture,,the diet can change from junk to more clean depending on few factors such as gh dose and activity during the day ,,most serious bodybuilders dont follow diet and eat whatever we want because we are on constant use of trenbolone masteron testosterone equi nandrolone  gh insulin always change products for months upon monthss,,

when it comes to the alalytical aspect of condition of bodybuilder it has a lot to do with water held on physiqe,,most bodybuilder do nto have lots of fat what they have is water that is MISTAKEN for fat ,, the way to minimize this water is the following products i mentioned above such as trenboloen mastern eq test with shorter easter ,,,thats first and formost then comes duretic when the water is at minimum you add duretic so it takes the little water reminaing out ,,,,

its all a play of water and sodium ,,if you eat what you want like mishkoi claims you ABSOLUTELY have to be on the drugs trenbolone masteron and testosterone the gh is  the reason he can eat absolutely what he feels like ,,,on aas alone you wil be able to eat whatever if on the prodiucts i mentioned but it wil have to be within some  balance ,,,when you add gh to the equation you can eat absolutely anything you want with no regards to anything but high protien that is always a must

add insulin at the right time and you wil be able to maintain 240-250 on regular basis

also to make things clear here you can cut and get condition on test enentat and nandrolone decanoate but then diet need to be a lot more within balance and not all over the place,,when bodybuilder is expericne he already know his body well enough to play with junk and non junk food along the day ,,its mainly done from years of experience and higher lean muscle mass on the physiqe that utilize food more effectivly,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Method101

• Getbig V
Milos has already mentioned recently on his website that you has started his comeback:

JUNE 1ST, 2009:

looking good for a natural.  ;D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
I presuma parabolan will have the same effect as tren for keeping lean?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
no tren ace as in fina is the only product that is used now days and have its proof in  solidfying a physiqe while adding to it lean muscle mass,,it is the only product that can actually add lean muscle to you while decreasing body fat at the same time ,,its a fast acting drugs and if you have it done right as in nto scam ug bunk but more serious one and very few are around,,then you have gold in yoru hand,,,

the more you inject it the better you will look ,,,if you can manage 100mg ed id go with it ,,150 mg max ,,anything over 150mg a day and you ask for trouble after few months ,,it is a duretic and it takes its toll after a while but it is one of the best drugs around ,,,not the best over all but the best at what it does and meant to do which is solidify a physiqe revealing its definition and hardening it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Gino30

• Getbig IV
Milos is a complex man

a man surviving on wit and reptilian ways in the a state where you f*ck them first before they f*ck you

Talking of f*cking people over, anyone seen Bob Chick lately?

Gino "Obama will save you" Gambino

ps....leave SONNY out of this.....

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
no tren ace as in fina is the only product that is used now days and have its proof in  solidfying a physiqe while adding to it lean muscle mass,,it is the only product that can actually add lean muscle to you while decreasing body fat at the same time ,,its a fast acting drugs and if you have it done right as in nto scam ug bunk but more serious one and very few are around,,then you have gold in yoru hand,,,

the more you inject it the better you will look ,,,if you can manage 100mg ed id go with it ,,150 mg max ,,anything over 150mg a day and you ask for trouble after few months ,,it is a duretic and it takes its toll after a while but it is one of the best drugs around ,,,not the best over all but the best at what it does and meant to do which is solidify a physiqe revealing its definition and hardening it

gh15 approved
Nice post Dennis good luck this year.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
Milos is a complex man

a man surviving on wit and reptilian ways in the a state where you f*ck them first before they f*ck you

Talking of f*cking people over, anyone seen Bob Chick lately?

Gino "Obama will save you" Gambino

ps....leave SONNY out of this.....
Yea where is Chick when you need him?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Milos when are you back on an IFBB stage competing?
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2009, 08:22:22 AM »
MILOS i give him credit cause he practices what he preaches.u didn't really believe he would give it all up yet?solid...

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2009, 08:24:57 AM »
Milos doesnt have to prove himself to anyone..

Jaejonna Approved
L

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2009, 08:46:06 AM »
Don't be ridicuhlos!

ShreddedKing

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2009, 10:53:24 AM »

JUNE 1ST, 2009:

how recent of pictures are these? milos looks amazing.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2009, 11:03:09 AM »
hahaha @ Balki.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2009, 12:38:13 PM »
"Quote from: Milos Sarcev on June 01, 2009, 09:01:05 PM
Before, my mind would slip and I would often catch myself thinking - well, I am not training and that means I will loose muscle size...and guess what - I would loose it...And than I realized - like with everything else - psychology commands physiology - and my mind started commanding my body...so - I look like I command myself to look like, Feel like - I want to feel like...etc...etc... Wink"

Psychology commands physiology, eh? "I look like I command myself to look like."
Why didn't you just "think" or "command" your arms to grow instead of using synthol?

Milos, a lot of people out there look up to you. They trust you and believe what you tell them. Why do you treat people this way? Deceive the naive and trusting? What kind of person are you? Act like you're some kind guru who has reached a higher level of consciousness and existence?

You "feel like -- I want to feel"? How would you want to feel like if I start snipping off your toes and fingers one at a time? Then start firing nails into your head with my Craftman nail gun? How would you want to feel if I lock you in one of those prisons in North Korea where it's so small and cramped that you can even stand up and you have to just squat there looking at your shit hole in the ground as you are fed a table spoon of rice and a rotting fish head?

You look like how you eat, how you train and the drugs that you take. Stop lying to people. Stop acting like you're on a "whole other level?" You're not. You put your pants on one leg at a time. You take a stinky dump every morning. You get pissed and hurt if someone makes a cruel remark about your daughter. You've jacked off to porn. You fart, burp and scratch your ass like everybody else. You may be a lot smarter than many of us but you're not some self-actualized Obi Wan Kenobi. In the end, you're just like the rest of us. You're aging, will grow weaker and eventually whither away an die.

Stop talking to us like we're stupid.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2009, 12:50:45 PM »
..... :o

marcos chacon

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • a muerte !
« Reply #47 on: June 17, 2009, 12:52:17 PM »
milos taking all tat shit to look lie that ? dont think so, i have guys in my gym with those cuts taht dont even take protein shakes, but they have the balls to train ,is not all drugs!!!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #48 on: June 17, 2009, 04:08:13 PM »
milos taking all tat shit to look lie that ? dont think so, i have guys in my gym with those cuts taht dont even take protein shakes, but they have the balls to train ,is not all drugs!!!!!!

all that stuff? tren masteron and testosterone come all in one vial,,gh comes in one kit,,,eq comes in one vial im AMAZED with the phenomenon behind yoru stupid sentence ,,you also write its NOT the drugs with !!!! which in reality both you and i know ITS ONLY THE DRUGS! ! !

why is the need of fellas such as yourself mas\rcus cacon and getonny and many other professional and top amatuer that i left behind long time ago and that I HAVE WAY BETTER SO CALLED GENETICS THAN THEM,,why do you have the guts to say its not drugs WHEN I HAVE BETTER GENETIC THAN YOU AND BETTER REPSONSE AND IM TELLIN YOU IT IS DRUGS! AND ONLY DRUGS!

tellin me you have guys in gym looking like thgat with out taking anything?? are you out of your mind,,that physiqe is aged and is a result of abuse ABUSE of hormones not only simply gym rat use but YEARS UPON YEARS OF ABUSE ,,anyone who ever get to 220 -250 at 6-7% at 5'10 is a fella that been to hormones for very long time consistantly with them and doen it for many years not a year ,,

i wil never understand why there is the need to sell thoe kids balonie when they are also bodybuilders!!! they are not as lucky as you fellas to get all the good drugs and are not fellons or dont have misdeminors ,,they are nto dealers and dont think from poweder to podwer like you fellas BUT they are too bodybuilders AND YOU SHOULD NOT SIT HERE WITH YOUR BIG ASS MOUTH AND JACKED EGO AND SELL THEM CRAP ,,,they are not dumb so stop treating them like they are,,on same shit you take they too can become top amatuers and many of them if had the time and money and connection to legit hormone would become professional/top matuer

please stop with the ballonie friend

gh15 approved
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2009, 04:14:26 PM »

all that stuff? tren masteron and testosterone come all in one vial,,gh comes in one kit,,,eq comes in one vial im AMAZED with the phenomenon behind yoru stupid sentence ,,you also write its NOT the drugs with !!!! which in reality both you and i know ITS ONLY THE DRUGS! ! !

why is the need of fellas such as yourself mas\rcus cacon and getonny and many other professional and top amatuer that i left behind long time ago and that I HAVE WAY BETTER SO CALLED GENETICS THAN THEM,,why do you have the guts to say its not drugs WHEN I HAVE BETTER GENETIC THAN YOU AND BETTER REPSONSE AND IM TELLIN YOU IT IS DRUGS! AND ONLY DRUGS!

tellin me you have guys in gym looking like thgat with out taking anything?? are you out of your mind,,that physiqe is aged and is a result of abuse ABUSE of hormones not only simply gym rat use but YEARS UPON YEARS OF ABUSE ,,anyone who ever get to 220 -250 at 6-7% at 5'10 is a fella that been to hormones for very long time consistantly with them and doen it for many years not a year ,,

i wil never understand why there is the need to sell thoe kids balonie when they are also bodybuilders!!! they are not as lucky as you fellas to get all the good drugs and are not fellons or dont have misdeminors ,,they are nto dealers and dont think from poweder to podwer like you fellas BUT they are too bodybuilders AND YOU SHOULD NOT SIT HERE WITH YOUR BIG ASS MOUTH AND JACKED EGO AND SELL THEM CRAP ,,,they are not dumb so stop treating them like they are,,on same shit you take they too can become top amatuers and many of them if had the time and money and connection to legit hormone would become professional/top matuer

please stop with the ballonie friend

gh15 approved
Meltdown.

Milos > gh15
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!