Author Topic: Milos when are you back on an IFBB stage competing?  (Read 239085 times)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: Milos when are you back on an IFBB stage competing?
« Reply #725 on: August 04, 2009, 08:11:33 PM »
So you are really going to say with a straight face...that not being truthful, and basically being a bullshit artist, is an admirable quality. Does anyone else see the problem here? Are you serious?

Let this show for the record...the ATHELETS REP has no problem being a liar...and does not place much value on integrity. Some rep they have....

You Chick...are a douchebag...plain and simple..and if I ever see you again, I will be more then happy to personally remind you of such.

Feel free....toughguy

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #726 on: August 04, 2009, 08:13:31 PM »
Feel free....toughguy

You lift weights Bob, this doesnt make you any good in a fight, why do you act as such?All these 2 second cameos in movies as the "big guy" have gone to your head.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #727 on: August 04, 2009, 08:14:03 PM »
Feel free....toughguy

Answer the question hero...you don't find a conflict of interest in being an "Athletes Rep," and a paid spokesperson, and not having placing any value in concepts like integrity, honesty, or loyalty.

Please tell me where somehow you aren't a complete joke?  ???

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #728 on: August 04, 2009, 08:15:02 PM »
Sometimes you get the elevator.......
((-::

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #729 on: August 04, 2009, 08:16:51 PM »
Answer the question hero...you don't find a conflict of interest in being an "Athletes Rep," and a paid spokesperson, and not having placing any value in concepts like integrity, honesty, or loyalty.

Please tell me where somehow you aren't a complete joke?  ???

I dont place any value on those things because I dont answer to YOU?  LOL

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #730 on: August 04, 2009, 08:24:23 PM »
I don't place any value on those things because I don't answer to YOU?  LOL

Fine...but you are still caught in your lies..so the facts speak for themselves...you are the kind of guy that would rat his friend out for a better sentence or the kind of person that wouldn't back up his buddies in a fight... you are garbage.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #731 on: August 04, 2009, 08:25:30 PM »
Is it true Mike Quinn will be the next IFBB Competitors' Rep?
((-::

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #732 on: August 04, 2009, 08:45:57 PM »
Guys like YOU should have been trying to clean it up decades ago...instead, you were just like the rest, Basile...standing high upon your soapbox teling everyone else what they should be doing, while taking steroids yourself.

The ONLY reason the guys of yesteryear didn't take what they have today...is that it wasn't invented yet.

We didn't start the fire...

We did form a bodybuilding organization in 1980 after the debacle called Mr Olympia in Sydney. We ran contests for a couple of years in Sydney and even had John Terelli win one of our contests and represent Australia overseas. When he returned, Paul Graham of the IFBB reclaimed John as one of theirs. We washed our hands of bodybuilding contests after that. The IFBB doesn't have any elections in Australia and Paul is president for life. How is that fair in this sport?

Several other drugs were available in the good old days. Not every bodybuilder was willing to take those substances. The difference today is the cavalier attitude of professional bodybuilders to drugs.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #733 on: August 04, 2009, 08:52:45 PM »
Anyone reading this thread will conclude that volunteer pro athletes rep, Bob C, has little regard for integrity. Think about it. That guy will say whatever Manion wants him to say. He has been the IFBB patsy and stooge for years on Getbig. The guy is pretty thick because he can't see he is being used.

He is unable to disclose the drugs he used to compete in his last professional contest. Yes, that is par for the course for professionals. We can only imagine what they have to do to their bodies to get on stage in contest condition. What a joke he is to bodybuilding and bodybuilders. No integrity and he can bullshit all day long. Yep, the perfect knucklehead to represent bodybuilders.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #734 on: August 04, 2009, 09:03:16 PM »
Anyway, just so I'm clear as to the new turn this glorious thread has taken, we should be taking Humalog and not Humulin, right?

Absolutely

Why - Humalog is almost identical to endogenous insulin our beta cells of pancreas are releasing due to elevation of blood sugar

Very small discrepancies...

So, IF you think about WHY would anyone take insulin in a first place - you will certainly realize than SUPERIORITY and safety factor of using Humalog over anything else...

Specifics - some time later... ;)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #735 on: August 04, 2009, 09:05:23 PM »
here's a little story about me.

as a 16 year old, i just loved to drink beer.  but since our local high school drunk (he was irish, go figure), got his fake id taken away, we were dry.

so what did i do?  i went to every single liquor store in the area, must've gone to about 30 in 4-5 towns.

i got denied at 28 of them.

get my point?

Were there 28 liquor stores in total?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #736 on: August 04, 2009, 09:18:02 PM »
Guys like YOU should have been trying to clean it up decades ago...instead, you were just like the rest, Basile...standing high upon your soapbox teling everyone else what they should be doing, while taking steroids yourself.

The ONLY reason the guys of yesteryear didn't take what they have today...is that it wasn't invented yet.

We didn't start the fire...

Well - back in 1993 or 94 ( ???) I accidentally run into my all time favorite bodybuilder - Frank Zane in Florida...We were both at Galaxy contest I believe...

Anyway - I asked Frank if Bob is full of...

Sorry. Drugs having delayed reaction...

Anyway, I asked Frank if Bob... >:( Bobby - get outa my head for a love of God...

Anyway - this time seriously:
I told Frank - I am sure that you guys would have looked so much different (meaning better or I'll stay corrected - only BIGGER not better as I think they were better OVERAL...) if you had knowledge and everything we have TODAY...

He looked at me and smile...without saying the word...

So, I asked: Frank - do I have something between my teeth?
My arms look like Bobby's legs...What is it?

OK - that is just for added entertainment - as you could have guessed...

He smiled and said: Milos, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT WE DIDN'T??

And I asked: GH?

yep!

Prescription free Humalog?

Insulin?

yep!

And that did surprise hell out of me...but IF Frank said it -I'll believe it...even though I like to say I brought CORRECT USAGE of insulin into bodybuilding... ;)

You know - HUMALOG, exact exogenous insulin of my choice WAS/IS the only kind of insulin that you need Prescription for!!!

Always had - and still do... ;)

Stavios

« Reply #737 on: August 04, 2009, 09:31:41 PM »
Of course you doubt it, because you dont know what you're talking about.

I lived in Cali during this time, walked right into a pharmacy asked for humalog, paid for it, left.

Educate yourself

Ok Bob, so you get all arrogant with the user who said that you can't buy humalog in california.

YET NOW, you claim it was only 1 time (in other words you had luck ?), and that you couldn't buy humalog without a prescription right now

so why be arrogant with the guy asking the question then.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #738 on: August 04, 2009, 09:36:17 PM »
Fine...but you are still caught in your lies..so the facts speak for themselves...you are the kind of guy that would rat his friend out for a better sentence or the kind of person that wouldn't back up his buddies in a fight... you are garbage.

Well - hello...I've been saying this since...

....I realized that he is the kind of guy that would rat his friend out for a better sentence or the kind of person that wouldn't back up his buddies in a fight...that he is - garbage...since...Vince realized he has little regard for integrity. That guy will say whatever Manion wants him to say. He has been the IFBB patsy and stooge for years on Getbig. The guy is pretty thick because he can't see he is being used.
He is unable to disclose the drugs he used to compete in his last professional contest. Yes, that is par for the course for professionals. We can only imagine what they have to do to their bodies to get on stage in contest condition. What a joke he is to bodybuilding and bodybuilders. No integrity and he can bullshit all day long. Yep, the perfect knucklehead to represent bodybuilders.....since.. ..

he doesn't find a conflict of interest in being an "Athletes Rep," and a paid spokesperson, and not having placing any value in concepts like integrity, honesty, or loyalty - a complete joke...since...
he is not being truthful, and basically being a bullshit artist, as an admirable quality. Does anyone else see the problem here? Are you serious?
Let this show for the record...the ATHELETS REP has no problem being a liar...and does not place much value on integrity. Some rep they have....

You Chick...are a douchebag...plain and simple..and if I ever see you again, I will be more then happy to personally remind you of such.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #739 on: August 04, 2009, 09:40:42 PM »
Ok Bob, so you get all arrogant with the user who said that you can't buy humalog in california.

YET NOW, you claim it was only 1 time (in other words you had luck ?), and that you couldn't buy humalog without a prescription right now

so why be arrogant with the guy asking the question then.

Stavios - don't make him any more uncomfortable than he already is...He might never come back here...

He wants to fight me until his death - so please - don't spoil the fun...

Killing athletes rep - tragedy...killing Bobby, impostor of the athletes rep - priceless...

Always coca-cola...

Opps - wrong commercial...

VISA - don't leave home without it

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #740 on: August 04, 2009, 09:44:54 PM »
I am glad you guys appreciate my humor...Should I keep my day job or should I continue with my "milosisms"...

And don't blame yourself if you don't understand what I am saying - neither do I...sometimes...quite often actually...hmmm - more often than not if truth is to be told...or ... :-\

Bobby
'til your death do us apart

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #741 on: August 04, 2009, 09:46:52 PM »
BTW...I am coming back bringing this on stage:

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #742 on: August 04, 2009, 09:51:27 PM »
or this

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #743 on: August 04, 2009, 09:52:53 PM »

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #744 on: August 04, 2009, 09:54:00 PM »
or this

Day I could have been killed...by this tiger...
Somebody dared me if I have guts to go and lay my arm on his back...Guy said - this is old, sedated, probably blind and fed tiger that would not even feel you seating next to him...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #745 on: August 04, 2009, 09:56:55 PM »
r u still husky ?  lol

lost couple of pounds... (or 40...). Hardly noticeable...

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #746 on: August 04, 2009, 10:03:39 PM »
I'd love to see you compete again, Milos.  I never liked what the IFBB did to you regarding that piece of garbage Paul Chua!  I really believe that was very bad political judgement by the IFBB  .... and now .....years later they admit too that Chua is a piece of sh*t and so they suspend him??

Best of luck to you, old friend, if you decide on a comeback!  I was always a fan of your physique. But don't let competing come in the way of you and your family (Milamar and your little girl).... we all know that's just not worth it.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #747 on: August 04, 2009, 11:39:42 PM »

MY problem?

What would that be, exactly?  How is this a problem for me?

Actually, most people would say that lying is indeed a problem...

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #748 on: August 05, 2009, 12:02:29 AM »
Chick is an awesome role model.

TheGift...

• Getbig II
« Reply #749 on: August 05, 2009, 01:06:54 AM »
Well - back in 1993 or 94 ( ???) I accidentally run into my all time favorite bodybuilder - Frank Zane in Florida...We were both at Galaxy contest I believe...

Anyway - I asked Frank if Bob is full of...

Sorry. Drugs having delayed reaction...

Anyway, I asked Frank if Bob... >:( Bobby - get outa my head for a love of God...

Anyway - this time seriously:
I told Frank - I am sure that you guys would have looked so much different (meaning better or I'll stay corrected - only BIGGER not better as I think they were better OVERAL...) if you had knowledge and everything we have TODAY...

He looked at me and smile...without saying the word...

So, I asked: Frank - do I have something between my teeth?
My arms look like Bobby's legs...What is it?

OK - that is just for added entertainment - as you could have guessed...

He smiled and said: Milos, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT WE DIDN'T??

And I asked: GH?

yep!

Prescription free Humalog?

Insulin?

yep!

And that did surprise hell out of me...but IF Frank said it -I'll believe it...even though I like to say I brought CORRECT USAGE of insulin into bodybuilding... ;)

You know - HUMALOG, exact exogenous insulin of my choice WAS/IS the only kind of insulin that you need Prescription for!!!

Always had - and still do... ;)

Milos I don`t uderstand why so many gurus in the industry keep saying that INSULIN IS NOT NEEDED,only make you fat etc...From what I unterstood you GH and INSULIN revolutionazed bodybuilding in MASS aspect (if am correct??)...