Author Topic: OFF TOPIC #22- Millard Baker speaks his mind...  (Read 3007 times)

Method101

• Getbig V
Re: OFF TOPIC #22- Millard Baker speaks his mind...
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2009, 06:32:19 AM »

Gahahaha  ;D

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2009, 02:17:28 PM »
Wow, you fags..............brutal pretending you did not twice read my question of why Off Topic 22 dissappeared from RX Muscle............where is your dignity???........to let yourselves get man-handled like that, and to be so in fear of the wrath of Polumbo and Romano that you will not even comment on it now......multiple days after it happened......are you so desperate to have a meduim for your show that you will take any amount of abuse and censorship from those two baffoones.......fags!!! ::) ::)

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2009, 03:03:45 PM »
Wow, you fags..............brutal pretending you did not twice read my question of why Off Topic 22 dissappeared from RX Muscle............where is your dignity???........to let yourselves get man-handled like that, and to be so in fear of the wrath of Polumbo and Romano that you will not even comment on it now......multiple days after it happened......are you so desperate to have a meduim for your show that you will take any amount of abuse and censorship from those two baffoones.......fags!!! ::) ::)
They only care about making money from sponsors, fucking hell, Carl Lenroe has  to make a 10 minute segment every show about how he wants advertisers.

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2009, 02:08:30 PM »
You guys are great... Thanks for listening... There will be a new show posted in the next few hours... Be ready for a BIG surprise... There will also be a second OFF TOPIC show this weekend. Our guest will be Chris Bell of Bigger, Stronger, Faster! I've been trying to get Chris on for a while, so I'm really excited to finally have him on!
A

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2009, 02:15:03 PM »
You guys are great... Thanks for listening... There will be a new show posted in the next few hours... Be ready for a BIG surprise... There will also be a second OFF TOPIC show this weekend. Our guest will be Chris Bell of Bigger, Stronger, Faster! I've been trying to get Chris on for a while, so I'm really excited to finally have him on!
oh man, the skinny fat guy who took gear to look like shit.  :-\

Alex23

« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2009, 06:03:19 PM »
:D

very succesfull ?

hahahahahahahahahaha

I heard Sirius want's to pony up a few millions and give you Howard Stern's spot

lol @ you  loser

I bet your family was sitting around w/ cake and champaigne when your show aired hahahahahahahahaha

" It's our boy aaron....HE MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! " AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2009, 06:06:04 PM »
:D

very succesfull ?

hahahahahahahahahaha

I heard Sirius want's to pony up a few millions and give you Howard Stern's spot

lol @ you  loser

I bet your family was sitting around w/ cake and champaigne when your show aired hahahahahahahahaha

" It's our boy aaron....HE MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! " AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Looks like someone got SEVASTASED

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2009, 11:21:22 PM »
They only care about making money from sponsors, fucking hell, Carl Lenroe has  to make a 10 minute segment every show about how he wants advertisers.

Show #23 is COMMERCIAL FREE... hhmmm...

OFF TOPIC #23
Carl is traveling cross country... on his way to Houston, so I decided not to skip the show tonight... but instead to go SOLO!

Tonight on OFF TOPIC we have the premier of Amy Lynn Nichols, my girl friend. BLP stops by for part 1 in a multi-part interview about his contest diet, changes in his life, his sugar daddy, relationships, and his life in general. We also have a special new segment of "The News with Anthony Roberts". See a different side of Anthony Roberts!

http://www.rxmuscle.com/off-topic.html
A

Alex23

« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2009, 11:30:02 PM »
Show #23 is COMMERCIAL FREE... hhmmm...
OFF TOPIC #23
Carl is traveling cross country... on his way to Houston, so I decided not to skip the show tonight... but instead to go SOLO!
Tonight on OFF TOPIC we have the premier of Amy Lynn Nichols, my girl friend. BLP stops by for part 1 in a multi-part interview about his contest diet, changes in his life, his sugar daddy, relationships, and his life in general. We also have a special new segment of "The News with Anthony Roberts". See a different side of Anthony Roberts!
http://www.rxmuscle.com/off-topic.html

Are you going to spam every single threads with this diarrhea "Aaron"?

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2009, 11:53:31 PM »
Are you going to spam every single threads with this diarrhea "Aaron"?

nope... Just the two directly related to my show.
A