Author Topic: In 5 words or less...  (Read 4028 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: In 5 words or less...
« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2009, 12:53:52 PM »
well if he couldn't cut his vacations short at the very least they could have talked about it with Condi and Rummy over a couple of O'Douls.

instead there's no record of any discussion on the topic

http://thinkprogress.org/2008/08/06/flashback-seven-years-ago-today-bush-receives-bin-laden-determined-to-strike-in-us-memo/

It's up to them three to figure out of if its a real threat and exactly how the attack will take place so they can prevent it?  I have no love for BUSH you know that.  But we are dealing with several intelligence agencies, not communicating with each other who are processing thousands of bits of info per day who are charged with determining the danger level of each bit.  It was an intelligence failure.  Yet we have people who think a intelligence report entitled "Bin Ladin Determined to Strike in US." is evidence of a conspracy to let America be attacked.  Right.   ::)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2009, 08:33:48 PM »
Yeah bush sucks.....imagine if Iran goes democratic and stable. Wow u'd have two democracies right next to each other, then it would only be a matter of time before Syria and Egypt had to get on board. Of course u lib douchebags would try and take credit with barry...but we'd know. They would be Bush's legacy.
L

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2009, 09:00:26 PM »
Yeah bush sucks.....imagine if Iran goes democratic and stable. Wow u'd have two democracies right next to each other, then it would only be a matter of time before Syria and Egypt had to get on board. Of course u lib douchebags would try and take credit with barry...but we'd know. They would be Bush's legacy.

Yeah, because Iran hasn't been holding elections?

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2009, 09:20:08 PM »
MORON WITH A WAR ON

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2009, 09:23:08 PM »
Yeah, because Iran hasn't been holding elections?

LOL. Looks like those went well too! Democracy for sure. Autocratic dictatorships masquerading as democratic societies are amusing. ::)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #55 on: June 21, 2009, 09:25:17 PM »
LOL. Looks like those went well too! Democracy for sure. Autocratic dictatorships masquerading as democratic societies are amusing. ::)

Aren't they? If people think Iraq won't end up the exact same way... Well, let's just say I'm not going to talk about selling a bridge in NY.

Islam is religion > anything else... Democracy be damned and nothing is gonna change that.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #56 on: June 21, 2009, 09:26:52 PM »
Aren't they? If people think Iraq won't end up the exact same way... Well, let's just say I'm not going to talk about selling a bridge in NY.

Islam is religion > anything else... Democracy be damned and nothing is gonna change that.

Don't know. Muslims have shown that they have no problems turning to total bloodshed to get what they want.

Either way, Iran has become a laughing stock after this. I don't think any major world leader will take any of their saber rattling even remotely serious after this.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #57 on: June 21, 2009, 09:29:15 PM »
UNDERRATED

EXCELLENCE

DESPITE

LUNATIC

OPPOSITION

240, you've completely reduced yourself since 2006.  Even your insane 9/11 conspiracy crap was more tolerable than proving you had no conservative backbone to begin with.  

Total sell-out to the hate-bush/blame-bush nutbags.  Pathetic.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #58 on: June 21, 2009, 09:30:23 PM »
Don't know. Muslims have shown that they have no problems turning to total bloodshed to get what they want.

Either way, Iran has become a laughing stock after this. I don't think any major world leader will take any of their saber rattling even remotely serious after this.
No doubt. You can not believe anything that Ahmadinejad says after this farce.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #59 on: June 21, 2009, 10:57:31 PM »
UNDERRATED

EXCELLENCE

DESPITE

LUNATIC

OPPOSITION

240, you've completely reduced yourself since 2006.  Even your insane 9/11 conspiracy crap was more tolerable than proving you had no conservative backbone to begin with.  

Total sell-out to the hate-bush/blame-bush nutbags.  Pathetic.

do you mean despot?

If so, I would agree

you are very economical in your words

despot and lunatic capture at least 2/5ths or maybe 3/5ths of GWB

billytwolips

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: June 21, 2009, 11:30:54 PM »
Five words...

Bush, now Obama... NOTHING CHANGED.

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: June 22, 2009, 12:43:09 AM »
Personally I don't care too terribly much for Bush, that being said I think history will be kind to him.  It may take 50 years, but I think it will happen.  History generally tends to remember only 3 or 4 major events about presidents and I think "they" will choose some good things about him.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #62 on: June 22, 2009, 04:09:44 AM »
Personally I don't care too terribly much for Bush, that being said I think history will be kind to him.  It may take 50 years, but I think it will happen.  History generally tends to remember only 3 or 4 major events about presidents and I think "they" will choose some good things about him.

Five words:

"From Horrible To Much Worse"

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #63 on: June 22, 2009, 04:30:54 AM »
My (very poor) stab at Hemingwayish prose:

Dumbass fucked everyone.
Now gone.
As empty as paradise