Author Topic: Protein soup broth at last!!! --> BROTHPDATE!!!  (Read 7528 times)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Re: Protein soup broth at last!!! --> Review is in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #75 on: June 24, 2009, 05:30:01 PM »
You can allways buy dehydrated veggie shits and throw them in... it's like .99 for a huge bag (peas carrots onions)

..on the fucking go...

that's true, but i'm afraid of going catabolic by taking extra 30 seconds to add the vegetables.  what if i miss my anabolic window?
Deep Tissue Massage

Alex23

« Reply #76 on: June 24, 2009, 06:48:48 PM »
that's true, but i'm afraid of going catabolic by taking extra 30 seconds to add the vegetables.  what if i miss my anabolic window?

U can allways admire my undercabinet lights and feel better but still catabolic nonetheless.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #77 on: June 24, 2009, 06:52:06 PM »
U can allways admire my undercabinet lights and feel better but still catabolic nonetheless.

And THAT is why he is KING!!!!!!

Fucking funny shit there ;D ;D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: June 24, 2009, 06:58:30 PM »
oh god i wish i was u alex
w

Alex23

« Reply #79 on: June 24, 2009, 07:03:16 PM »
oh god i wish i was u alex

u sure 'Gene'? It's not easy having 20-30 gimmicks following you around all day ;D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: June 24, 2009, 07:16:45 PM »
u sure 'Gene'? It's not easy having 20-30 gimmicks following you around all day ;D
if having 20-30 gimmicks following me around all day is the price to pay for having a full savings account and a mansion...then hook the computer wires into my body and let the information highway ooze through my veins all day.
w

Stubborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Who wants a mustache ride?
« Reply #81 on: June 24, 2009, 07:26:20 PM »

Heavy hangs the head that wears the crown.

Alex23

« Reply #82 on: June 24, 2009, 07:53:21 PM »
if having 20-30 gimmicks following me around all day is the price to pay for having a full savings account and a mansion...then hook the computer wires into my body and let the information highway ooze through my veins all day.

HAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: June 24, 2009, 07:59:22 PM »
PM Dante Poly, I'm sure he'll be happy to send you some samples!!!

I'll make an anonymous phone call to his office requesting free samples and then 5 minutes later slander him all over this forum.

Alex23

« Reply #84 on: June 24, 2009, 10:19:32 PM »
I'll make an anonymous phone call to his office requesting free samples and then 5 minutes later slander him all over this forum.

that is what we do on getbig.

;D

Alex23

Re: Protein soup broth at last!!! --> BROTHDDATE!!!
« Reply #85 on: July 05, 2009, 03:56:48 PM »
About 2 weeks have gone by...

I dont' think I've ever took in more than 150g of protein steadily since I've started training. Just negligence and lazyness...

I'm up to about 300g/day for the last two weeks and my physique is totally changing. I never thought it made sucha difference....

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Protein soup broth at last!!! --> BROTHPDATE!!!
« Reply #86 on: July 05, 2009, 04:29:55 PM »
hahah yes at last!!!!! I'm ordering some!!!!!

True Protein is proud to announce the release of the long-awaited protein soup broth line which has finally been completed after months of development! This material is unlike any other product currently on the market, and each of the four new flavors serve as delicious stand alone broths or can be combined with any other ingredients for a complete wholefood meal replacement.

The products contain 26g of protein, less than 2g of carbs, and close to 0g of fat per serving, making them one of the most protein-rich broths available.

The soup broth blends are available in 20 serving containers in the following four flavors:
Roasted Chicken Broth
Lean Beef Broth
French Onion Broth
Southwest Black Bean Broth

These broths are entirely unique on the market, and can be purchased at an unbeatably low price: Protein Soup BrothsAs Low As: $17.05 / 20 serving unit We want everyone to have the opportunity to try these awesome new products first hand, so we are jump starting them with another big promotion: Promo Code: SOUPS
I say one can of beef broth and one snickers bar a day will get you ripped ;D

io856

Re: Protein soup broth at last!!! --> BROTHDDATE!!!
« Reply #87 on: July 06, 2009, 03:43:58 AM »
About 2 weeks have gone by...

I dont' think I've ever took in more than 150g of protein steadily since I've started training. Just negligence and lazyness...

I'm up to about 300g/day for the last two weeks and my physique is totally changing. I never thought it made sucha difference....
yeah definitely... great to hear that the broth is incorporating nicely into your life...

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 06, 2009, 03:56:05 AM »
note: they probably cost 10x as much as regular soup and 3x as much as whey protein powder.

io856

« Reply #89 on: July 06, 2009, 03:56:39 AM »
note: they probably cost 10x as much as regular soup and 3x as much as whey protein powder.
cynicism is a bitch

that makes you a bitch  :D

spinnis

« Reply #90 on: July 06, 2009, 04:13:55 AM »

hahahahahahahahaha.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #91 on: July 07, 2009, 12:25:48 AM »
I got my order a few days ago and finally tried it last night.  I don't know if I used too little water, but this stuff was incredibly horrible.

I am disappointed because I was looking for a substitute for the nasty choco/fruity protein powders on the market.

I'll give this stuff one more try before I throw it away.

Alex23

« Reply #92 on: July 07, 2009, 03:34:37 PM »
I got my order a few days ago and finally tried it last night.  I don't know if I used too little water, but this stuff was incredibly horrible.
I am disappointed because I was looking for a substitute for the nasty choco/fruity protein powders on the market.
I'll give this stuff one more try before I throw it away.

Did you warm it up?

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #93 on: April 02, 2010, 09:06:15 PM »
I tried it twice. I really wanted to like it as a change from all the protein drinks, but I had stomach trouble with it. The taste wasn't bad, but had trouble digesting it. I tossed the container before I finished it.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #94 on: April 02, 2010, 09:35:27 PM »
I followed the directions on the container and just prepared it like a soup broth.

It was terrible.  I dunno if I got a bad batch or not.  I was dissappointed because I got 2 containers and finally threw both away a couple months ago while cleaning out the pantry.

Nothing beats real food though.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Protein soup broth at last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #95 on: April 02, 2010, 09:37:02 PM »
For most of us who are tired of choco shit, strawberryshit & all other shit flavors...

this is perfect. I like "salty" better and will go great with my pre-workout light beer.

You like it salty? Maybe you should drink cum?