Author Topic: Faux takes hypocrisy to new heights.  (Read 3345 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Faux takes hypocrisy to new heights.
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2009, 12:33:37 PM »
I celebrated WHEN TILLER GOT SMOKED and want more abortion doctors killed,ever hear that on FOX?I want total seperation of the races or at least no forced bussing,no forced integration no diversity teaching in schools,any FOX host support that?

Actually those are not a Dem or Rep viewpoint.  It's an idiot viewpoint.

Your obsession with race is ridiculous.  You got a black man in charge of your country and you got a black man in charge of your party.  No wonder you are so bitter.  It's killing you.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2009, 12:51:50 PM »
No one needs any "marching orders" to refute the silliness that comes from your posts.

Again if whining = ratings, explain why MSNBC got beat silly by Fox, during the Bush years.

Or, why liberal radio shows (i.e. Air America) got pounded during that time.....and still do.
try answering valid points lurker instead of playing the big bad republican card everytime...

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2009, 01:05:42 PM »
Actually those are not a Dem or Rep viewpoint.  It's an idiot viewpoint.

Your obsession with race is ridiculous.  You got a black man in charge of your country and you got a black man in charge of your party.  No wonder you are so bitter.  It's killing you.

Hmmm,my obsession with race?Did I sit in a church and listen to a jew hater like Rev. Wright or did Obama?Did I have a preacher get up at anythimng Ive won and insult another race the way Obama had Rev. Lowery insult whites at his inaugeration?Did I ever say I dont want blacks to get jobs the way little Robert Reich ,an Obama adviser did about whites?Did I call for thug criminals to be let off the hook like Obama did with the black panther party?Do I get help from thug gangsters like ACORN?Is my wife a screaming racist like Obamas?

No,the guy obsessed with race is Obama.Its why he is so angry,why his legislation always is geared towards his people.He is a racist scum bag and his mentor,Rev. Wright is proof that.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2009, 02:21:44 AM »

Not gonna read this whole thread, but all American news is garbage.

I know Obama is lord, but the only way this 'universal health care' thing becomes a reality is if Big Insurance wants it to be.

Truth.

the_steevo_uk

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2009, 02:49:09 AM »
Not gonna read this whole thread, but all American news is garbage.

I know Obama is lord, but the only way this 'universal health care' thing becomes a reality is if Big Insurance wants it to be.

Truth.

QFT