Author Topic: Levrone Shaving his legs  (Read 6201 times)

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
Re: Levrone Shaving his legs
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2009, 07:04:15 PM »
Maybe hes one of those dudes who does not have much body hair?  Why is that so hard to fathom?

I would need to do it weekly. Seems to me Kevin was upset about how small his legs are and realizes how much real hard work is ahead if he wants them to grow.

once every 2 months..........fucking Bullshit  ::)

I really doubt he feels the need to lie about how often he has to thin out his leg hair. I think a lot of you brain surgeons are forgetting hes mostly AFRICAN. The leg hair is much different (shorter, curlier, less dense follicle placement, thinner dispersal in general etc.). He can probably go a bit longer before it obfuscates his definition as compared to your average Caucasian.  Add to that he may just not have that thick of body hair. It doesnt mean it grows "Slower." His hair probably grows at the same basic rate as most humans. Sometimes I think you guys are complete fucking retards with the lack of logic around here. Then I realize thats why youre here (and why I come here to mock the membership!) - keep up the good work.  Levrone isn't cursed with shaving off pounds of fast growing yak fur like fellow Anglo-Saxons. One more reason why his genetics are better than 95% of you disgustingly vile fatGuts. :D

Bodybuilding is (in descending order of importance):
Genetics
Gear
Diet
Training
Work Ethic/Dedication

Levrone is just another schmo who won in the genetic lottery. Hope hes saving for retirement. ;)

That said, I sure do enjoy seeing him juiced to the gills! He has a one of a kind physique! Here's to hoping he wakes the fuck up and lays his body on the line for our amusement once again! BRAVO KEVIN, BRAVO!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2009, 07:16:38 PM »
I would think that no matter what kind of hair you have on your legs, or how little of it you have, if you shave it off it should be fully grown back in a month at most -- but two months?

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2009, 07:25:08 PM »
And how is his acting carreer going ?  ::)

Seriously, what's his daily job btw? I bet he dates women with poor self esteem issues and leech them off. Or maybe gay men?

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2009, 07:26:04 PM »
looks like someone is back on steroids.

no, it's the four workouts and special protein shake.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2009, 09:02:21 PM »
And how is his acting carreer going ?  ::)

Seriously, what's his daily job btw? I bet he dates women with poor self esteem issues and leech them off. Or maybe gay men?

he's married with a son

and what movies have you been in?

E
E