Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 1326 times)

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2009, 05:47:41 PM »
Wait Wait Wait is this a Straight Site??Well what the Fuck are you doing here Namat you 5'4" piece of Shit.

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2009, 05:57:36 PM »
I actually enjoyed that read. I have lots of respect for bodybuilders. What I will critique on many 'juicers' in the gym is that they have to step up their leg game. I'm doing more work on leg day than most of em. That says a lot about the vanity of what you can and can't see on the body in regards to health vs. appeal. Most pro bodybuilders are not like this and are pure sculptors of the flesh. They on top of their own mountains.

I'm proud I never juiced, but I never had a reason. I don't compete, and I like to be all natural. I don't even take tylenol. I am an entheogenitarian, so only plants, herbs, and mind-healing techniques will do. My balls are their own testosterone factory, and I'm proud of that. I'm guna have great healthy babies one day. Hey, that's just one man's path.
~

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2009, 06:09:30 PM »
I actually enjoyed that read. I have lots of respect for bodybuilders. What I will critique on many 'juicers' in the gym is that they have to step up their leg game. I'm doing more work on leg day than most of em. That says a lot about the vanity of what you can and can't see on the body in regards to health vs. appeal. Most pro bodybuilders are not like this and are pure sculptors of the flesh. They on top of their own mountains.

I'm proud I never juiced, but I never had a reason. I don't compete, and I like to be all natural. I don't even take tylenol. I am an entheogenitarian, so only plants, herbs, and mind-healing techniques will do. My balls are their own testosterone factory, and I'm proud of that. I'm guna have great healthy babies one day. Hey, that's just one man's path.

.......lame :P :P