Author Topic: Separated at birth?  (Read 5938 times)

Alex23

Re: Separated at birth?
« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2009, 04:33:39 PM »
You see that is where all of you bitter turds go wrong.
It's not bragging, it's just fucking about on Getbig.
I like dudes like Falcon, A23, Arvilla who have fun with the place.
When you are a miserable little shit, you don't share the enthusiasm for people who feel good about themselves

Hahah exactly. Seems like we are happy, proud guys who come on here to have some fun... I would add kiwiol, chaos, mig_mal, webcke, swede, tbombz to the list too and many others...

hahah check out that new "HugeAl" aka sharma gimmick; comes on here spends hours typing crazy shit about us, the Kings who run this place.... have you noticed how we don't comment about people really? We're too busy having fun...

Faceless haters = Self ownage.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2009, 04:34:59 PM »
Wow, gimmicks like Big Mark C and Huge Al going after people's children now. Does it get any lower?

Alex23

« Reply #52 on: June 24, 2009, 04:36:09 PM »
Wow, gimmicks like Big Mark C and Huge Al going after people's children now. Does it get any lower?

You use what you can when you've got nothing to show for.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 24, 2009, 04:37:24 PM »
You use what you can when you've got nothing to show for.

Yup. Amusing that they think they're "owning" pulling that shit from behind a gimmick.

Alex23

« Reply #54 on: June 24, 2009, 04:41:46 PM »
Yup. Amusing that they think they're "owning" pulling that shit from behind a gimmick.

I give "HugeAl" about a day or two...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #55 on: June 24, 2009, 06:17:01 PM »

Well NZMM got his gimmick TO'ed for his efforts, and it's just a matter of time before the Nasshole camp's "huge Al" gimmick bites the dust.

Thanks for saying that BF. Basically everything is fair game on Getbig, including Moms....but kids?  Gimme a break.

If you need to go after someone's kids to "win" ......you need to step away from the computer.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #56 on: June 24, 2009, 06:29:51 PM »
Well NZMM got his gimmick TO'ed for his efforts, and it's just a matter of time before the Nasshole camp's "huge Al" gimmick bites the dust.

Thanks for saying that BF. Basically everything is fair game on Getbig, including Moms....but kids?  Gimme a break.

If you need to go after someone's kids to "win" ......you need to step away from the computer.

Groink will you delete your account if it turns out I was not running the Big Mark C account.......
P

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #57 on: June 24, 2009, 06:32:42 PM »
I can't be an accident that the two most charismatic, universally lauded posters in the history of Getbig also share the same striking good looks !!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o

what about Okami??

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 24, 2009, 06:34:09 PM »
Groink will you delete your account if it turns out I was not running the Big Mark C account.......

no

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #59 on: June 24, 2009, 06:34:37 PM »
Jeffro has been pulling some solid manly posts of the late. He makes 1982 Burt Reynolds look effeminate.

wow your arm is hard as rock king :o

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2009, 06:36:07 PM »
P

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 24, 2009, 06:41:15 PM »
nzmm = owns your mind  8)

You are a third tier poster

i can't remember the last time you started a thread that actually had some legs

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #62 on: June 24, 2009, 06:51:27 PM »
Laptop and desktop would have different IP's, wouldn't they ??? ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 24, 2009, 06:56:27 PM »
Laptop and desktop would have different IP's, wouldn't they ??? ;)

Exactly. It's not hard to avoid a little ip check when you're running a proxy or posting from different ips. What little Jamie failed to do was not post within 20 seconds of Big Mark C at any time during the day, not use the same exact posting style, stalk the same posters, and admit to it (which he did).

You've got at least 16 other gimmicks, Jamie the Registered Child Molester. Just start using one of those.

I love to fuck really skinny bitches.... It makes me think im fucking a pre-teen girl.
I love to fuck really skinny bitches.... It makes me think im fucking a pre-teen girl.

It's pretty low that a balding 25 year old convicted pedophile goes after another guy's children. Not surprising, though.

Alex23

« Reply #64 on: June 24, 2009, 06:58:03 PM »
You are a third tier poster

i can't remember the last time you started a thread that actually had some legs

the Southwestern generocity is starting to kick in..... ;D

more like 5th tier...

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #65 on: June 24, 2009, 07:20:07 PM »
So many haters who just hate the idea of alpha men in general, so you try to make them feel less alpha by being a douche to them, hoping they meltdown so you can pat yourself on the back. Good job, douche.

Groink and Alex23 are having all the fun in the world while you take on the problems you made up for them. Total waste of time if you ask me. They have accomplished physiques and enjoy their hobby with other like-minded individuals.

Here are some tits. Look at them.
~

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 24, 2009, 07:25:09 PM »
So many haters who just hate the idea of alpha men in general, so you try to make them feel less alpha by being a douche to them, hoping they meltdown so you can pat yourself on the back. Good job, douche.

Groink and Alex23 are having all the fun in the world while you take on the problems you made up for them. Total waste of time if you ask me. They have accomplished physiques and enjoy their hobby with other like-minded individuals.

those are some nice titties.

Alpha-post right there

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 24, 2009, 07:32:27 PM »

I agree, but uh.....where are the nipples ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #68 on: June 24, 2009, 07:34:31 PM »
Lots of tension in this thread.

I have no ill thoughts for my Y board brothers  8)
P

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #69 on: June 24, 2009, 07:42:59 PM »
How alpha does one have to be to score with a chick like this  ???
~

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 24, 2009, 07:44:08 PM »
How alpha does one have to be to score with a chick like this  ???
Nice recovery. 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

jack_ftype

• Getbig II
  • Sans Peur
« Reply #71 on: June 24, 2009, 07:48:15 PM »
and have gone toe to toe with Squad a shitload of times.
Damn dude, a battle of Ali vs. Frazier proportions. 

I guess toe to toe for you represents what happens on the internet.

Last time I went "toe-to-toe"  I ended up in jail with fucked up hands, black eye and busted lip.  I guess I thought it referred to some sort of real life confrontation.

I didn't know you had internet toes.  You guys ARE alpha males!   ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 24, 2009, 07:57:57 PM »
Damn dude, a battle of Ali vs. Frazier proportions. 

I guess toe to toe for you represents what happens on the internet.

Last time I went "toe-to-toe"  I ended up in jail with fucked up hands, black eye and busted lip.  I guess I thought it referred to some sort of real life confrontation.

I didn't know you had internet toes.  You guys ARE alpha males!   ::)
Tough guy melt.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #73 on: June 24, 2009, 09:52:05 PM »

Middle aged men with no career at all, whose wife left them, and are recovering from mental breakdowns do not tend to inspire and provoke envy in other males. I am genuinely curious what it is you think people are so jealous of.

ok since im a gay and an alpha male as well I will tell you what you are jealous of...your jealous that Groink is a stud, has big guns, a square jaw, and probably has it easy because of it, gets lots of looks when he is about town, has experienced all his sexual fantasies and more and can take it or leave it at this point...You have not, you probably have had three or four girls and had to beg them all to have sex after buying them stuff...and you constantly fantasize about being a big man having anonymous sex, but it never happens...and you like to imagine that guys like Groink dont exists, so when you do see one your ego panics and you have to destroy it anyway you can..this keeps you going, protects your fantasies, keeps you safe... thats it, pretty simple, pretty sad.

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #74 on: June 24, 2009, 10:07:39 PM »
ok since im a gay and an alpha male as well I will tell you what you are jealous of...your jealous that Groink is a stud, has big guns, a square jaw, and probably has it easy because of it, gets lots of looks when he is about town, has experienced all his sexual fantasies and more and can take it or leave it at this point...You have not, you probably have had three or four girls and had to beg them all to have sex after buying them stuff...and you constantly fantasize about being a big man having anonymous sex, but it never happens...and you like to imagine that guys like Groink dont exists, so when you do see one your ego panics and you have to destroy it anyway you can..this keeps you going, protects your fantasies, keeps you safe... thats it, pretty simple, pretty sad.

Outed!