Author Topic: i WON the third place in Arab Championships 2009  (Read 14956 times)

WEIBK

• Getbig III
Re: i WON the third place in Arab Championships 2009
« Reply #100 on: July 05, 2009, 06:08:01 AM »
Great physique!

GREAT PHYSIQUE, BUT I HOPE IT IS CLEAN, AND NOT FULL OF DECA LIKE HIS BOSS. HE HAS GOOD FUTURE IF HE IS DRUG FREE, AND SHORT CPURSES, AND UNDER PROFESSIONAL SUPERVISION.

jwm02

• Getbig I
« Reply #101 on: July 05, 2009, 07:12:02 AM »
Thanks for the info Mo. I can't believe Kaseem placed 4th. I would have liked to see the 3 guys that placed before him. They must have been really good.  I saw a picture of him on Facebook and he looked like he was in great condition.  Well, any information you get on details or pics would really be appreciated.  Thanks.

Pat

This may be old news by now, but there are more new pics of some Arab comp on kuwaitbodybuilding's face book page as of July 5th.

THE MUSCULAR

• Getbig II
  • GO HARD OR GO HOME
« Reply #102 on: July 06, 2009, 09:16:34 AM »
Great physique!

thx bro.

...and the calves!

thx for the advice im working on them dont worry. and they improve alot than before .. so i feel fine with that  :)
and that's coming from those who wipe their asses with tissue after taking a dump.
consider water and soup, shit does not smell nice.

hahahahaha  :P. . . .

i post for u guys some pic in the room it was in the day before the pre-judge . the light is much better . the pic from the show had poor light  :-\

;D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #103 on: July 06, 2009, 09:17:25 AM »
thx bro.

thx for the advice im working on them dont worry. and they improve alot than before .. so i feel fine with that  :)hahahahaha  :P. . . .

i post for u guys some pic in the room it was in the day before the pre-judge . the light is much better . the pic from the show had poor light  :-\

;D

All drugs.
I hate the State.

THE MUSCULAR

• Getbig II
  • GO HARD OR GO HOME
« Reply #104 on: July 06, 2009, 09:22:20 AM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #105 on: July 06, 2009, 09:57:50 AM »
thats an arabian man with muscles.

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #106 on: July 06, 2009, 01:49:44 PM »
all getBIG  ;D

WHISING YOU BEST OF LUCK, AND I HOPE THAT YOU ARE CLEAN, AND NOT FOLLOWING YOUR BOSS INSTRUCTION, IF YES THEN IT WILL BE VERY BAD FOR YOUR FUTURE IF THERE WILL BE DOPING, BECAUSE HE IS MR. DECA.

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #107 on: July 06, 2009, 02:41:14 PM »
What are your opinions on the drug use of the IFBB competitors that participate in these International events. Is the drug testing in these events done to ensure that all competitors are drug free or are they done to ensure that the competitors don't use so much, for so long, as to fail the drug tests done directly prior or after the competition.  As you all probably know it is not hard for an athlete, with a little assistance or knowledge, to use certain drugs up to certain points and be able to pass the drug tests when the time comes.  In my personal opinion I believe that this problem is inherent in all bodybuilding competitions that have a requirement of being drug free.  The only way to ensure everyone is participating on a level playing field is to remove these "Pie in the Sky" restrictions and open these comps up.  If not then they need to totally revamp their method of determining drug use from the competing athletes. Drug tests should be required year round or at least randomly throughout the year in order to better ensure all competing athletes are truly competing on the same level.  That's just my opinion.

Pat Turner
Kuwaitbodybuilding.com