Author Topic: Family Values  (Read 1186 times)

JohnC1908

• Getbig II
Re: Family Values
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2010, 09:28:52 PM »
There's no reason to be concerned about somebody else's personal life. IMO...two homos want to marry then let them. It's really not my business. Personally, I don't understand why the govt. even gets involved in marriage licenses...what business is it of theirs? Just another part of my life for them to get involved. However, the left believes in collectivism...so it's pretty hypocritical to listen to them to preach individuality.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2010, 11:53:31 AM »
There's no reason to be concerned about somebody else's personal life. IMO...two homos want to marry then let them. It's really not my business. Personally, I don't understand why the govt. even gets involved in marriage licenses...what business is it of theirs? Just another part of my life for them to get involved. However, the left believes in collectivism...so it's pretty hypocritical to listen to them to preach individuality.

I think the government's involvement in public policy that promotes strong families is a good thing.  Strong families are the backbone of our society.   

JohnC1908

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2010, 10:46:07 PM »
I think the government's involvement in public policy that promotes strong families is a good thing.  Strong families are the backbone of our society.   

What is your definition of a strong family?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2010, 12:12:09 PM »
What is your definition of a strong family?

Ideally, a strong father who is able to provide for his wife and kids (if any), a wife who has the option to be a full-time mom if she chooses, and healthy, well adjusted kids.