Author Topic: Robert Burneika: Super heavyweight Champion parts(1,2.3)  (Read 8358 times)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: Robert Burneika: Super heavyweight Champion parts(1,2.3)
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2009, 06:11:53 AM »
hes actually a goodlooking dude also

in a non gay way, right?  ;D

spinnis

« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2009, 06:12:49 AM »
in a non gay way, right?  ;D

I forgot to add (no homo)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2009, 06:14:50 AM »
I forgot to add (no homo)

Du pratter Svenska!
I hate the State.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2009, 06:15:04 AM »
I am not trying to convince, anybody that Robert Burneika got his size from any of the supplements I listed.
I am just stating the supplements he is using to get ready for the Mr USA.
No these supplements will not give you 24" arms but they will help him recover better, give him energy, and make his precontest diet alot easier..
Supplements like EPhedra, give you energy, to do cardio and help speed up your metabolism.Whey Protein Isolate helps with recovery, and makes it easier to consume 550 grams of protein a day.Which he is currently taking on his low carb days.
L-Glutamine and BCAA's help with muscle recovery,from intense training and cardio.Anybody who has ever done a serious pre- contest diet can tell you that when your dieting and doing cardio your body is always catabolic.Supplements help keep your body in a positive nitrogen balance, and stops your body from being catabolic.
No supplements will not make you Mr Olympia, but I feel supplements help an athlete 10-20% better if they are used right.

Great post!  (very accurate)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2009, 06:22:51 AM »
amazing quality
Hell no. The guy is water retained.

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2009, 06:49:24 AM »
I am not trying to convince, anybody that Robert Burneika got his size from any of the supplements I listed.
No these supplements will not give you 24" arms but they will help him recover better, give him energy, and make his precontest diet alot easier..
Supplements like EPhedra, give you energy, to do cardio and help speed up your metabolism.Whey Protein Isolate helps with recovery, and makes it easier to consume 550 grams of protein a day.Which he is currently taking on his low carb days.
L-Glutamine and BCAA's help with muscle recovery,from intense training and cardio.Anybody who has ever done a serious pre- contest diet can tell you that when your dieting and doing cardio your body is always catabolic.Supplements help keep your body in a positive nitrogen balance, and stops your body from being catabolic.
No supplements will not make you Mr Olympia, but I feel supplements help an athlete 10-20% better if they are used right.

You're a good sport, mate. I hope for the day when there will be no stigma attached to someone saying: "My company sponsors bodybuilder so-and-so and we provide him with test cyp, test E, tren, deca, dianabol, masteron, somatropin, humalog, IGF-1, and anavar." In all honesty and without stigma  :P

Big Kyomu, do you mean that he retains water or that water retains him?  :P

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2009, 06:51:54 AM »

if you will shot a video how Burneika train his monstrous arms - it will be amazing.
He goes very heavy on tris, more controlled and lighter on bis, at least now. 400 lb. close grips, 1 arm seated extensions with 125.

I posted this a few weeks ago.

&feature=related

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2009, 06:56:43 AM »
This man=Team Insane Genetics

THG approved
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2009, 10:29:33 AM »
Definitely hope he makes Pro this year...
I hate the State.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2009, 10:30:17 AM »
If you guys want to know anything about Robert Burnekia, you can just ask me.I am going to have lunch with him today over at TERIYAKI Madness.We are going to go over his diet, and talk about how he plans on comming into the Mr USA.
I am just hoping Roberts listens to my advice, he is from Lithuania, so he is European.So he is very hard headed, and doesnt always listen to my advice, lol.
Robert Moved from Lithuiania to Conneticut, about 8 years ago.He is married to a beautiful woman who is a Nurse.
He now lives in Las Vegas, and has lived here for about a year
Robert is presenlty endorsed by my company, and is a trainer at Golds Gym.
Before he got into bodybuilding 4 years ago, he did strong man contests, that is why he is so big.He did quite well in strong man competitions.
Robert is quite intelligent, he can speak 4 diffrent languages.
I think Robert will make a great pro bodybuilder someday, because he is only 30 years old.Most pro bodybuilders, dont hit there "peak" until 35 years old.If robert turns pro, and keeps his head straight, he could be a good professional athlete for about 8 -10 years

spinnis

« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2009, 10:32:54 AM »

quality on the Video my asain friend  ;D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2009, 10:34:12 AM »
If you guys want to know anything about Robert Burnekia, you can just ask me.I am going to have lunch with him today over at TERIYAKI Madness.We are going to go over his diet, and talk about how he plans on comming into the Mr USA.
I am just hoping Roberts listens to my advice, he is from Lithuania, so he is European.So he is very hard headed, and doesnt always listen to my advice, lol.
Robert Moved from Lithuiania to Conneticut, about 8 years ago.He is married to a beautiful woman who is a Nurse.
He now lives in Las Vegas, and has lived here for about a year
Robert is presenlty endorsed by my company, and is a trainer at Golds Gym.
Before he got into bodybuilding 4 years ago, he did strong man contests, that is why he is so big.He did quite well in strong man competitions.
Robert is quite intelligent, he can speak 4 diffrent languages.

If you are not bullshitting, tell him he looks awesome. He is definitely on Team Insane Genetics...those arms and calves are insane.

How tall is he and what is his stack like? Is he also using insulin or just GH?
I hate the State.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2009, 10:49:07 AM »
Thank you Decide,Robert is about 5'10" he has been up to 320lbs, but he felt to heavy at that weight.Before Robert started his diet for the Mr USA he was right around 290 lbs.
Robert last I checked was using GH, Tren, Primo,and Propinate.Nothing crazy, the typical for a nationa level athlete.I am sure he will probably add winny, and anavar in the picture soon if he hasnt already.
Then the last 4 weeks, most guys usually add, Halotestin, if they can get it.Then at 7 days out you add Cytodren, this is a very good anti-catabolic.It stops the release of cortisol.The only problem is if you take to much it will flatten you out.
Decide on a national, and pro level, 90% of the guys do the same cycle I detailed out for you.Its not rocket science.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2009, 10:53:01 AM »
Thank you Decide,Robert is about 5'10" he has been up to 320lbs, but he felt to heavy at that weight.Before Robert started his diet for the Mr USA he was right around 290 lbs.
Robert last I checked was using GH, Tren, Primo,and Propinate.Nothing crazy, the typical for a nationa level athlete.I am sure he will probably add winny, and anavar in the picture soon if he hasnt already.
Then the last 4 weeks, most guys usually add, Halotestin, if they can get it.Then at 7 days out you add Cytodren, this is a very good anti-catabolic.It stops the release of cortisol.The only problem is if you take to much it will flatten you out.
Decide on a national, and pro level, 90% of the guys do the same cycle I detailed out for you.Its not rocket science.

I sincerely hope he makes it to the pros, from what I can see, he has overall flow and of course the freaky arms add to it. Once he starts using insulin he will get insanely huge, no doubt.
I hate the State.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2009, 02:10:22 PM »
I just got done eating lunch with Robert Burneika.I must say he looks good, his skin is getting really thin, and his muscles are starting to get stridated.He is feeling tired alot, so I had him increase go from 1 pil of ECA, in the morfning to 2 ECA, inm the morning.Then another 2 ECA around 3pm.He is 4 weeks out, and his bodyfat is getting really low, so his energy levels are getting really low.As you know when your bodyfat is low, your body doesnt have excess fat to use when your calories are low.When your bodyfat is below 5% most of the time your tired and lethargic all the time.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2009, 02:11:24 PM »
quality on the Video my asain friend  ;D
Perdon seņor!

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2009, 02:13:48 PM »

Good post

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2009, 02:14:49 PM »
I just got done eating lunch with Robert Burneika.I must say he looks good, his skin is getting really thin, and his muscles are starting to get stridated.He is feeling tired alot, so I had him increase go from 1 pil of ECA, in the morfning to 2 ECA, inm the morning.Then another 2 ECA around 3pm.He is 4 weeks out, and his bodyfat is getting really low, so his energy levels are getting really low.As you know when your bodyfat is low, your body doesnt have excess fat to use when your calories are low.When your bodyfat is below 5% most of the time your tired and lethargic all the time.

5% 4 weeks out...hmm...is that good? ???
I hate the State.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2009, 02:18:58 PM »

I want to hear how many years he's used the insulin and how. And please don't say he hasn't touched it yet.  :D

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2009, 02:41:07 PM »
Vanbilderass, Robert did try try insulin once about a year ago, it made hims spacey and sick.He did not like the way it made him feel.So he hasnt used it since.His wife is a nurse, and has put her foot down and will not let him use insulin every again.If Robert did use Insulin he would tell me, and I would openly tell you.
Just because somebody is big does not mean they used insulin.I got up to 290lbs without using GH or insulin.
I just used Susto 250 Primo, and Tren.
Not all pro bodybuilders use insulin, if I was a pro, I wouldnt do insulin.
When you do insulin 50% of the time you cant get grainy hard for a show.Chris Cook was a prime example.In hios youger days when he would compete as a light heavyweight, he would get lean, dry and hard.After using Insulin he was 50lbs bigger, but not nealry as hard or stridated.
I am hoping Robert Never decides to use insulin, he really doesnt need to .He is already a freak.
If he can continue to improve while keeping his waiste small and come in hard for his shows, not to many builders will beat him

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2009, 02:42:50 PM »
Vanbilderass, Robert did try try insulin once about a year ago, it made hims spacey and sick.He did not like the way it made him feel.So he hasnt used it since.His wife is a nurse, and has put her foot down and will not let him use insulin every again.If Robert did use Insulin he would tell me, and I would openly tell you.
Just because somebody is big does not mean they used insulin.I got up to 290lbs without using GH or insulin.
When you do insulin 50% of the time you cant get grainy hard for a show.Chris Cook was a prime example.In hios youger days when he would compete as a light heavyweight, he would get lean, dry and hard.After using Insulin he was 50lbs bigger, but not nealry as hard or stridated.
I am hoping Robert Never decides to use insulin, he really doesnt need to .He is already a freak.
If he can continue to improve while keeping his waiste small and come in hard for his shows, not to many builders will beat him

When he is a pro, how will he compete against others who megadose the Insulin?
I hate the State.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2009, 03:02:46 PM »

Let's just say I believe none of this. Maybe this is what he told you though, I don't know. Maybe he only uses it every now and then nowadays but I think he has extensive experience with insulin. Guy is probably on Humalog in all these videos the way he eats chocolate bars and drinks carbs and protein between sets.  ;)

Dorian supposedly said the same, just tried insulin but quickly abandoned it because he didn't like the way it made him feel.

Friends of Jay Cutler say Jay hasn't used insulin in many years either.

Ahh, there's so much BS in this sport.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #47 on: June 26, 2009, 03:08:31 PM »
Insulin is a very dumb drug to do.It can put in a coma, and ruins physiques..
When you inject insulin your playing Russian Roulette.Most of these jokers, just inject insulin then drink Vitargo, or dextrose, and hope they dont go into a coma.
Insulin is a very very powerful hormone created by the pacreas.Unless you really monitor your levels, taking insulin is very dangerous.
I have seen insulin ruin physiques.They went from symterical bodybuilders to big bloated messes.
With insulin,your taking a chance with your life, and ruining the body you worked so hard to build .
I have seen people take insulin and they thought they knew what they were doing, lol.
On 2 occsassions I had to to pretty much save there lives.Its not a pretty picture.

shut your bitch ass up

stop posting here, or start changing the way you post

your "company" is fucking sham... and yuo dont know shit about nutrition to even have a company anyway... and you dont know a damn thing about insulin and ow to use it by the looks of this post...

so again, shut your bitch ass up

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2009, 03:09:26 PM »
this is the stupidest shit I've seen in quite some time.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2009, 03:10:28 PM »
this is the stupidest shit I've seen in quite some time.

You=Team Insane Genetics

THG approved
I hate the State.