Author Topic: Lou Ferrigno 'Distraught, Upset' Over Jackson Death  (Read 14426 times)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Lou Ferrigno 'Distraught, Upset' Over Jackson Death
« Reply #75 on: June 27, 2009, 05:54:52 AM »

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
Could sherriff Lou Ferrigno be in trouble?
« Reply #76 on: June 28, 2009, 11:59:12 AM »
I have heard Louie was training Michael Jackson for his comeback tour.
Do you think Louie was giving Michael Clembuterol or Testosterone, or any steroids.
If he was, it will come out in toxicology, and I'm sure Michael was Paying Lou
Big bucks to train him. 

I would not be supprised if Louie's arrogance (Karma) will come back to bite him
in the ass, because if you were getting $1000 a training session, and had access
to the drugs, and are educated, (as Lou is) in the usage of the drug, many would
take the money, and supply the drugs and train as well.

Whats YOu insight or opinion on this?
Most are all show no go!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Could sherriff Lou Ferrigno be in trouble?
« Reply #77 on: June 28, 2009, 12:24:14 PM »
Can you imagine?

Just think of seeing that on a newspaper headline.

"Lou Ferrigno charged with killing Micheal Jackson"

It doesn't get any weirder

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #78 on: June 28, 2009, 12:27:48 PM »
if they find any aas in the toxicology report he is screwed for sure

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #79 on: June 28, 2009, 12:40:40 PM »
With the amount of opiates 'alleged' to be taken by MJ, I'd be surprised if there were any real working out going on.

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: June 28, 2009, 12:44:03 PM »
Wacko wouldn't have needed Lou to get him drugs. He had numerous personal doctors only too willing to prescribe whatever he wanted "legitimately"

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: June 28, 2009, 01:30:53 PM »
With the amount of opiates 'alleged' to be taken by MJ, I'd be surprised if there were any real working out going on.

Opiates lower, and sometimes zero out natural test levels.  He had test of some sort in him.
I would bet anything on it.
Most are all show no go!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #82 on: June 28, 2009, 03:51:28 PM »
Opiates lower, and sometimes zero out natural test levels.  He had test of some sort in him.
Jizz of teenage boys doesnt count  ;D

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #83 on: June 28, 2009, 04:06:09 PM »

oh is that what garnered him his 5'11 85lb physique???

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: Michael Jackson hires personal trainer to shape up for UK tour
« Reply #84 on: June 28, 2009, 04:11:24 PM »
And ends up DEAD.FFS

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #85 on: June 28, 2009, 04:13:16 PM »
Can you imagine?

Just think of seeing that on a newspaper headline.

"Lou Ferrigno charged with killing Micheal Jackson"

It doesn't get any weirder

What I'd like to know is if Lou would demand the local PD pay him $20 when they take his mugshot ;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #86 on: June 28, 2009, 04:56:05 PM »
Damn Ferrigno, he killed Michael jackson with steroids.

Steroids are probably the best thing that concentration-camp-survivor could have taken.  Shit, the fuccker was 90 lbs or something? 
Ron: "I am lazy."

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #87 on: June 28, 2009, 05:11:39 PM »
MuscleCenter jinxed MJ, directly causing his death. Way to go champ.

Getbig #1!

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #88 on: June 28, 2009, 06:30:33 PM »
Michael Jackson was completely bonkers. He should not have been in charge of his own affairs.

Berzerkfury, your mate Big Mark has not been around much lately, has he?  :P

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #89 on: June 28, 2009, 06:44:16 PM »
http://www.hindustantimes.com/StoryPage/StoryPage.aspx?sectionName=HomePage&id=7c45a25c-c18a-4b4a-b766-be842e539c09&Headline=Jacko+hires+personal+trainer+to+shape+up+for+UK+tour

London, June 19, 2009
First Published: 18:00 IST(19/6/2009)

Michael Jackson has roped in a personal trainer in a bid to get in shape for his comeback tour in London.

The King of Pop has roped in actor Lou Ferrigno, the TV superhero, as his personal trainer.

Reports have revealed that ex-Mr Universe Lou, 57, has been making secret visits to the singer's Los Angeles mansion to help him improve his fitness for dance routines at London's O2 this summer.

However, sources have said that underweight Jacko is took weak to undergo gruelling workouts, and refuses to lift weights.

"Lou has been visiting Michael to build him up so he can perform his dance routines," British tabloid The Sun quoted a source as saying.

The source added: "But Jacko refuses to lift weights. He doesn't want to bulk up."

The Thriller star is battling skin cancer, and is terrified that piling on the pounds could ruin his chance of beating the killer disease.
Jacko and Lou became pals after the superstar worked out at the actor's gym in 2007.

Previously, bodybuilder Lou said of the Beat It singer: "Michael is more delicate. Our trainer conditioned him for dancing. He likes me - he feels safe with me, he feels protected. He was nervous about people looking at him when he was training."

Jackson was diagnosed with cancer last month, and has already undergone painful shave biopsies on his chest, arm and nose to remove potentially lethal growths.

........................ ........................ ........................ .

R.I.P. Jacko

god people are fucking retarded.......many people dedicate their whole lives to bodybuilding and never acheive that "bulky" look.......this freak thinks it will happen the moment he does a set of bicep curls ......like it that easy, probably just an excuse not to do any hard work

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: June 29, 2009, 12:09:23 AM »
another reason to ban steroids.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #91 on: June 29, 2009, 12:18:56 AM »
Oh oh...

From the Sun....

SKINNY MICHAEL JACKSON has turned to the INCREDIBLE HULK in a desperate bid to get in shape for his comeback gigs.

The singer, 50, has roped in actor LOU FERRIGNO, famed as the TV superhero, as his personal trainer.

Ex-Mr Universe Lou, 57, has been making secret visits to Jacko’s Los Angeles mansion to help improve his fitness for dance routines at London’s O2 this summer.

But sources say underweight Jacko is too frail to undergo gruelling workouts and refuses to lift weights.

The source added: “Lou has been visiting Michael to build him up so he can perform his dance routines.

“But Jacko refuses to lift weights. He doesn’t want to bulk up.”

Jacko is battling skin cancer and is terrified that piling on the pounds could ruin his chance of beating the killer disease.

The singer is dwarfed by 6ft 5in Lou.

They became pals after Jacko worked out at the actor’s gym in 2007.

Previously, bodybuilder Lou said of the Beat It singer: “Michael is more delicate. Our trainer conditioned him for dancing. He likes me — he feels safe with me, he feels protected.

“He was nervous about people looking at him when he was training.

The Sun revealed earlier this month how the 5ft 10in star weighs nine stone and eats just one meal a day.

He was diagnosed with cancer last month and has already had painful shave biopsies on his chest, arm and nose to remove potentially lethal growths.

Why would M-J pick some washed up bitch to "train" him for a comeback?

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #92 on: June 29, 2009, 12:31:19 AM »
I truly believe that if Lou did try to push MJ like a bodybuilder and he died because of it, Louie should be held responsible...No one in there right fucking mind would take that gig unless MJ signed many waivers...If Louie doesn't have proof of waivers signed then I think he should get atleast 10 years for manslaughter...Lou knows what a drug addict looks like...He hangs in LA for crying out loud...Louie's Karma is going to get the best of him...

MONEY ISN'T EVERYTHING BIG LOUIE...I'm not saying you had anything to do with MJ's death but if you did, you should sit in a cell for no less then 10 years...

BY THE WAY, WHY THE FUCK DOES A GUY LIKE YOU WANT TO TRAIN A CHILD MOLESTOR??????DO YOU REALLY PLAY NAIVE AND SAY HE IS INNOCENT JUST FOR THE MONEY?

If so holy fucking shit you are a fucking douchebag...

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Incredible Hulk blames MJ's debts
« Reply #93 on: July 06, 2009, 10:56:07 AM »
http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/celebrities/2569882/Incredible-Hulk-blames-MJs-debts
Michael Jackson died because of the pressure of his US$400 million debts, according to his personal trainer, Lou Ferrigno.

Ferrigno claims Jackson was forced into agreeing to his 50-night This Is It comeback concerts because of his massive financial problems, and the Incredible Hulk star believes the pressure of the mammoth run ultimately led to the singer's death last month.

Ferrigno, 57, said: "He was under tremendous stress, so much I think it killed him. He was $400 million in debt. In the past, he had backed out of doing live shows but this time he was under the gun. The debts put a huge strain on him."

Bodybuilder Ferrigno - who rose to fame playing green anti-hero The Hulk in the popular 70s TV series - felt 50-year-old Jackson was in great shape only months before his death, when they trained together for his comeback shows, and that he saw no signs of drug abuse.

He said: "Michael had undergone a five-hour medical in February and had passed with flying colours, but he wanted to be fitter.

"So I would go to his house with an inflatable exercise ball and 3lb dumbbells. He did not like the dumbbells. He said he didn't want big shoulders and big muscles like me.

"I laughed and said, 'Michael, there's no way you will get big shoulders from 3lb dumbbells.'"

Ferrigno also revealed Jackson - who reportedly only had prescription medication in his stomach when he died from a suspected cardiac arrest, according to an autopsy - had bizarre eating habits and a strange attitude to dressing.

He added in an interview with Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper: "He ate only one meal a day, always in the evening. He'd wake up and not have anything for the whole day, and when he did eat it was always vegetarian.

"He also wore whatever he put on first thing. So if he put pyjamas on he would wear pyjamas for the rest of the day. But it was always with a suit jacket - that was the Michael Jackson signature."

lax

• Getbig IV
Re: Incredible Hulk blames MJ's debts
« Reply #94 on: July 06, 2009, 10:57:59 AM »
I just heard on the radio today that despite the 400 mill debt
he is still +200 million in assets

so, your post likely does not ring true (or, Ferrigno's statement)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: July 06, 2009, 10:58:50 AM »
He did not like the dumbbells. He said he didn't want big shoulders and big muscles like me.

How many times have people here heard a variation of this when encouraging someone to lift weights.....

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: July 06, 2009, 11:13:37 AM »
Lou probably charged him $20 for a picture and that pushed MJ over the edge.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #97 on: July 06, 2009, 11:16:44 AM »
How many times have people here heard a variation of this when encouraging someone to lift weights.....

Hahaha yes db. Don't forget the "I don't want to look like Arnold or *points at a pic of Ronnie or another bodybuilder* that" line from the 5'6" and below guys who weigh about 120lb, train in packs and give that as the reason why they prefer doing cable crossovers as their main chest exercise over something like the bench or incline.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: July 06, 2009, 02:00:19 PM »
I heard the rights to the beatles songs were worth about a billion now.  So 400mil is chump change to michael.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: July 06, 2009, 02:02:11 PM »
Lou needs to just shut the fuck up.  He sounds even more stupid than usual.