Author Topic: What i learned from my 2 day beach trip  (Read 3077 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: What i learned from my 2 day beach trip
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2009, 09:52:40 PM »
i always ask if they are single upfront not to waste time, most girls dont really cheat anyways
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2009, 09:55:15 PM »
dude.....i know.....all these guys i went to college with do this "love systems" shit, where they go to meetings, practice with openers in malls, memorize 20 minute conversations, it involves all these complex "routines".......some of the dudes who master it pull alot of ass,,,,,,,,but that is too much work for me, and its fucking lame......it guess its good if you are not genetically blessed with good looks, i never had to have routines with girls.....i dont know, i feel like its creey, like a bunch of fratboy daterapists.

alot of bros dont understand that if you dont know that they are single off the bat you may spit a whole bunch of pefect game and have a conversation only to realies 5 mintes later she has a boy friend lol epic fukin waste of time

always aks if single upfront=no wasted time=assures a girl you are interested
A

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2009, 11:31:53 PM »
is that its superior for the body to train it for durability.

durability is defined as flexibility, injury/inflamation free, all while keeping the most important goal in mind *low bodyfat*, durability is also a test standing the test of time (you cant get girls if you are not on the move its always better to be in action to the degree with every movent or workout rep or stroke you GAIN FLEXIBILITY to the degree. Also you are constanlty testing durability to keep going, thats why the ULITIMATE GOAL IS NON STOP ACTIVITY, i learned from bikeing along the coast line at myrle beach the only thing i did wrong was not eat enough whole fruit, wich on the vitamin and mineral level is the ULTIMATE REMEDEY for inflamation for nonstop activity. women everywhere easily approachable, although alot of the hot ones were too young or just barley old enough at 18 like they had never been approached before that sort of thing wich i dont try to avoid if possible, no one wants to be a kreep approached one thats mega hot but only 17. but damn i only wish i had stayed longer because biking right by the shorline is the shit i didnt realize it was possible too and you can go fast as hell lol. tons of hoes and people , it was a wild energy especially smoking a lil chronic and blazing past people on a bicycle pretty fast. biking on the beach is definitly the THING to do i couldve biked to another state if i wouldve ate enough fruit prior, so much fun so beautiful!  ??? :'( i did finger some 20 year old russian but i couldve scored alot more and was getting alot of attention because i was looking emaciated and dry and undernourished but ripped, i think if i wouldve ate more fruit i wouldve kept more good size  :'( :-*

No Worries 4 me

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2009, 01:55:54 AM »
regular girls these days are NOT into jacked dudes. :-[ :-[ :-[

Not true; if you look athletic and have some muscle but not roided/over the top along with a good tan and aesthetics you get lots of attention. This is personal experience, i'm used to it especially now during the summer. Girls yelling from cars, in one case taking pics, etc.

The roided freaks turn off a larger portion though they still have a niche following.

io856

« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2009, 02:00:33 AM »
Not true; if you look athletic and have some muscle but not roided/over the top along with a good tan and aesthetics you get lots of attention. This is personal experience, i'm used to it especially now during the summer. Girls yelling from cars, in one case taking pics, etc.

The roided freaks turn off a larger portion though they still have a niche following.
translation be 6 foot or over with muscle  ;)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2009, 02:08:23 AM »
translation be 6 foot or over with muscle  ;)

Not necessary as long as you're not short. 5' 10" or better gets more ideal.