Author Topic: Pumpster is 100% delusional HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!  (Read 8608 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Pumpster is 100% delusional HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2009, 07:51:53 AM »
Then don't take it seriously, i'm as gracious outside of getbig as i'm good looking. :D

You took it real serious when I outed you , when you wished me dead instead of my sister  ;) and when I posted your BowFlex pics I would be angry too , hardcore and BowFlex in the same sentence who knew?

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2009, 07:52:27 AM »
Defacto hardcore mother fuckers LMAO and you are a sex object among the transexual community  ;)

ND the bullshitter won't admit that's rocketdweeb in the pic lol

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #52 on: June 27, 2009, 07:52:37 AM »
Not American; one of these days you'll get it right.

[quoteNo. Genetics=Everything]

The losing excuses on display once again. I've gone out of my way to help you in posts and pms but let's face it you're a loser beginning with your attitude. When you admit that and fix it you'll be mentally healthy. Team Horrible Gentics is funny but also sad; you'll completely caught up in your syndromes.
This is not my pic, it was planted by a getbig comrade some years ago purely to befuddle knuckleheads bwhahaahahaahaha

Unlike most of getbig i train hard, am the defacto hardcore BB area of any gym i visit and look fuggin good..enough that i'm tired of being a sex object when i'm on my bike in a sleeveless tee. It's got something to do with the physique, the tan, the good looks. 8)

Deicide persona=exaggerated 8)

THG approved
I hate the State.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 27, 2009, 07:54:18 AM »
You took it real serious when I outed you , when you wished me dead instead of my sister  ;) and when I posted your BowFlex pics I would be angry too , hardcore and BowFlex in the same sentence who knew?

It's taken fuggin YEARS for this non-lifting pretender to realize if he does yet that those posts and pics he puts up have absolutely no effect...hahahahaha. Classic shit from getbig's biggest schmoe.

I'm tired of being a sexy object riding around in my sleevless tees.
  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 27, 2009, 07:55:11 AM »
ND the bullshitter won't admit that's rocketdweeb in the pic lol

I don't care if it's him YOU do hence why you tried to impersonate him  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 27, 2009, 07:56:12 AM »

lol for that, of course not. FYI that's rocketdweeb, one of ND's cronies from the losing side of the truce thread. ;D

Lost what? Ronnie conceded to Yates superiority  ;)

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 27, 2009, 07:56:37 AM »
I don't care if it's him YOU do hence why you tried to impersonate him  ;D

My point made. The only reason that pic was widely circulated was the massive obsession here by various non-lifting twinks with too much free time. Epic backfire asking for a pic of me in the first place, the ruse worked like a charm.

I'm tired of being a sex object.  8)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #57 on: June 27, 2009, 07:57:59 AM »

My point made. The only reason that pic was widely circulated was the massive obsession here by various non-lifting twinks with too much free time.

What nationality are you?
I hate the State.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 27, 2009, 07:58:19 AM »
yeah i bet women go crazy over this

::)

hahahaha ya well this is the kinda quality ND attracts, schmoes who make you wonder what the fvk they were thinking putting this up on a BB site.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 27, 2009, 07:58:32 AM »
It's taken fuggin YEARS for this non-lifting pretender to realize if he does yet that those posts and pics he puts up have absolutely no effect...hahahahaha. Classic shit from getbig's biggest schmoe.

I'm tired of being a sexy object riding around in my sleevless tees.
  ;D

pumpster those pics coupled with the fact I outed you as a tranny chaser had the exact effect intended it caused you to meltdown and wish me dead  ;D  ;) you're the idiot who challenged me to a BoxFlex bench off LMFAO NO effect huh?

keep typing it's all you have left

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 27, 2009, 08:00:27 AM »
What nationality are you?

I'm done with you, go back in your hole and ruminate about your shortcomings again.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #61 on: June 27, 2009, 08:01:28 AM »
I'm done with you, go back in your hole and ruminate about your shortcomings again.

Huh? All I asked was your nationality...jeez.
I hate the State.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #62 on: June 27, 2009, 08:03:21 AM »
pumpster don't mind deicide, he gets a crush on getbiggers from time to time, deny's he's jewish and crys himself to sleep every night due to living a hollow life full of insecurities.

he should embrace buddism, he'd be happeir for it, and we wouldn't have to read thread after thread about his shitty genetics.
175lbs by 31st July

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 27, 2009, 08:03:49 AM »

hahahaha ya well this is the kinda quality ND attracts, schmoes who make you wonder what the fvk they were thinking putting this up on a BB site.

9-out-of-10 trannies can't be wrong pumpster is a sex god lmao

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 27, 2009, 08:05:10 AM »

My point made. The only reason that pic was widely circulated was the massive obsession here by various non-lifting twinks with too much free time. Epic backfire asking for a pic of me in the first place, the ruse worked like a charm.

No you're deathly afraid to show off that BowFlex body  ;)

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
« Reply #65 on: June 27, 2009, 08:05:58 AM »

Don't be so nasty you Kai n tai shagging turd.

ta ta
Ta ta nerds!

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
« Reply #66 on: June 27, 2009, 08:08:14 AM »

Shut it you Kunt.

ta ta
Ta ta nerds!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 27, 2009, 08:09:25 AM »

He's black , evidence? cries every single time a white guy beat ANY minority , claimed Yates , Schwarzenegger and Zane all were hand picked because if their race and weren't better than their ebony contemporaries , when Lee Priest said he thinks Dorian wouldn've beat Ronnie he claimed he's Austrialian therefore racist  ::)

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: June 27, 2009, 08:46:46 AM »
Pumpster is Canadian, who lived in NY for quite a number of years. Believe he lives in Phoenix,Az at present. One of those non citizens who takes advantage of life in America; job, taxes, health insurance, etc.. Have nothing negative to say a-boat Canadians, spent a week in Vancouver this month. Great place, except for the TAXES. As for the Phoenix valley, too smoggy and hot. Air quality is very sucky.

General observation; Not pumpsters pic, way too young, he being in his early to mid '60's. Pumpster may have a drinking problem by the look of his mood changes from one day to the next. Or more serious emotional issues of just being born pissed. As a mod, he tends to delete anything that might disagree with his one trick pony way of thinking. Insecure and delusional, at best. Also been know to rewrite or delete his own post, when his lack of knowledge or just plain stupid stuff is obvious. I have seen his post change over the years. A while back it was complete & full ROM with perfect strict reps. At present his ideas are looser cheating style now nd than and not the need for full ROM's. At lease the old timer can change and learn new things. That is encouraging.

Though, at times, he still stumbles over his own words and will tend to ramble. Happens when he is excited and trying to come back with a quick answer. Not quite as intelligent  as he may think he is. Looks like he's a couple plates short of a 135lb BB.

As he has stated quite a few times, his great  leg's and body are much better than most on GB. Of course he has those Greek God good looks that most men envy, as he always seems to mention.  Pretty sure he gets more ass than a toilet seat...though not sure if it's male or female. Maybe to Pumpster tranny's are the best of both worlds. Who knew?
F

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #69 on: June 27, 2009, 08:49:53 AM »
Pumpster is Canadian, who lived in NY for quite a number of years. Believe he lives in Phoenix,Az at present. One of those non citizens who takes advantage of life in America; job, taxes, health insurance, etc.. Have nothing negative to say a-boat Canadians, spent a week in Vancouver this month. Great place, except for the TAXES. As for the Phoenix valley, too smoggy and hot. Air quality is very sucky.

General observation; Not pumpsters pic, way too young, he being in his early to mid '60's. Pumpster may have a drinking problem by the look of his mood changes from one day to the next. Or more serious emotional issues of just being born pissed. As a mod, he tends to delete anything that might disagree with his one trick pony way of thinking. Insecure and delusional, at best. Also been know to rewrite or delete his own post, when his lack of knowledge or just plain stupid stuff is obvious. I have seen his post change over the years. A while back it was complete & full ROM with perfect strict reps. At present his ideas are looser cheating style now nd than and not the need for full ROM's. At lease the old timer can change and learn new things. That is encouraging.

Though, at times, he still stumbles over his own words and will tend to ramble. Happens when he is excited and trying to come back with a quick answer. Not quite as intelligent  as he may think he is. Looks like he's a couple plates short of a 135lb BB.

As he has stated quite a few times, his great  leg's and body are much better than most on GB. Of course he has those Greek God good looks that most men envy, as he always seems to mention.  Pretty sure he gets more ass than a toilet seat...though not sure if it's male or female. Maybe to Pumpster tranny's are the best of both worlds. Who knew?
Brutal pwnage.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #70 on: June 27, 2009, 08:50:56 AM »
maybe he dieted down?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #71 on: June 27, 2009, 08:51:31 AM »
maybe he dieted down?

Bald werde ich wieder deutschen Boden betreten...
I hate the State.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 27, 2009, 08:53:11 AM »

yeah he constantly edits his owns posts even while you're responding , he is insecure and delusional that is dead on. and as far as his sexuality who else buys a fucking BowFlex? enough said.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #73 on: June 27, 2009, 08:59:07 AM »
Bald werde ich wieder deutschen Boden betreten...

das freut mich gefreiter

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #74 on: June 27, 2009, 09:00:21 AM »
das freut mich gefreiter

Dessen erfreue ich mich auch...
I hate the State.