Author Topic: .  (Read 4216 times)

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
Re: Death of 3 icons ... there's more to it than you think
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2009, 08:10:36 PM »
a president cant get a hummer in the oval office without the whole world finding out, and that only occured between two people........what you are claiming would have to be a secret kept on countless levels by hundreds of thousands of people for hundreds of years........im not saying ther is not global elites placing a control structure on us.......the bilderberg group, the rothschilds, the rockafellers......that stuff is all too real

i believe there is a new world order being put in place......but in the alex jones sense of the word......not the david icke monster fairytale

Nothing has to be kept secret...All you need is a divided nation/world etc...Imagine if a video was released that showed Obama banging a white chick or even killing someone...More then 50% of the people on the planet will say the video is altered or fake...These people can do anything they want now in broad daylight in front of everyone...Cops do fucked up shit all the time and even when video taped, you always hear the chief of police say something like "the tape doesn't tell the whole story"... :-\

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2009, 08:22:37 PM »
Cops do fucked up shit all the time and even when video taped, you always hear the chief of police say something like "the tape doesn't tell the whole story"... :-\
He is most proberly right to.

io856

« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2009, 08:24:34 PM »
some moron from Romania knows all the world's deep and darkest secrets...  ::)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2009, 08:32:38 PM »
Looks like Seva got his gh15 gimmick wrong again.  ::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2009, 12:25:47 AM »
some moron from Romania knows all the world's deep and darkest secrets...  ::)

me a moron?

goes to show the level of your intellect

io856

« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2009, 12:31:24 AM »
me a moron?

goes to show the level of your intellect
I was trying to say... why would some fella all the way over in Romania be privy to such dark and deep secrets...

Its not even credible in the slightest

Good Luck

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2009, 01:17:07 AM »
I was trying to say... why would some fella all the way over in Romania be privy to such dark and deep secrets...

Its not even credible in the slightest

Good Luck
you weren't trying to say anything

you were trying to insult me cause you are a dumb fuck who cannot comprehend in the slightest what I say

I amvery familiar with out true galactic hystory and the complex situation on Earth right now ....

How and why ? Well it's a long story ...

take the info as it is and stop trying too look if the source is credible or not moron cause it doesn't matter if I or Jesus say it, the truth is still the truth

Instead of being an ignorant asshole, open your eyes and try understanding certain aspects .

And by the way : what does location ( Romania) have to do with anything

God what a retard you are! ....

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2009, 01:29:23 AM »

you were trying to insult me cause you are a dumb fuck who cannot comprehend in the slightest what I say

I amvery familiar with out true galactic hystory and the complex situation on Earth right now ....

take the info as it is and stop trying too look if the source is credible or not moron cause it doesn't matter if I or Jesus say it, the truth is still the truth

Instead of being an ignorant asshole, open your eyes and try understanding certain aspects .

is that the one about modern bodybuilding being a bastardized descendant of an ancient extraterrestrial greek homosexual muscle-worship cult :) :) :)

the_steevo_uk

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2009, 01:32:34 AM »

Dude your begining to sound a lot like Tom Cruise...

io856

« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2009, 01:38:45 AM »

At the end of the day...

theres still food on the table, gyms to train in, ability to earn money, meet people...

none of your theories and conspiracies affect us... its truly retarded... if you get your kicks out of believing this poop then go for it...

io856

« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2009, 01:40:04 AM »
is that the one about modern bodybuilding being a bastardized descendant of an ancient extraterrestrial greek homosexual muscle-worship cult :) :) :)

bodybuilding would always have existed in some way shape or form

because there is a natural desire to develop muscles and improve physique

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2009, 01:42:21 AM »
 Jesus Juice!

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2009, 02:26:30 AM »
Kojak, do you think this may be evidence that he was killed by Mossad/Agents of ZOG?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/4466038.stm

Jackson 'has anti-Semitic streak' 

Jackson is currently being sued by a former business advisor
A Jewish group has accused pop singer Michael Jackson of anti-Semitism based on remarks he allegedly made in 2003.
Earlier this week the US TV show Good Morning America aired what it claimed to be an answerphone message in which Jackson referred to Jews as "leeches".

In response, the Anti-Defamation League called on the star to apologise for his "hurtful and hateful words", claiming he had "an anti-Semitic streak".

Jackson's spokeswoman Raymone Bain said the singer had no comment.

The message was among around a dozen released by attorney Howard King, who is representing Jackson's former advisor Dieter Wiesner in a legal action against the singer.

Mr Wiesner is suing the pop star for $64m (£37m), alleging breach of contract and fraud.

'Stereotypical'

In the message broadcast on Tuesday, the following remarks were attributed to Jackson: "They suck... they're like leeches... It's a conspiracy. The Jews do it on purpose."
"It seems every time he has a problem in his life he blames it on Jews," said Abraham H Foxman, the Anti-Defamation League's national director.

Abraham H Foxman called the alleged comments "hateful"
"It is sad that Jackson is infected with classically stereotypical ideas of Jews as all-powerful, money-grubbing and manipulative."

In 1995 Jewish groups reacted angrily to Jackson's song They Don't Care About Us, which included the lyrics: "Jew me, sue me, everybody do me."

The singer apologised, saying he had intended to demonstrate the hatefulness of racism. He subsequently changed the offending lyrics.

"We had hoped that Jackson would have learned from his mistakes," continued Mr Foxman.

"It is clear now that he never was able to completely remove the bigotry from his own heart."

It's quite clear that the King of Pop was on to them, so they offed him like they did with Steve Irwin.

ibfasport

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2009, 05:42:23 AM »

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2009, 05:59:23 AM »
Dude your begining to sound a lot like Tom Cruise...
You don't know anything about Tom Cruise. I do.      ;D