Author Topic: Levrone barely able to bench 315 pounds nowadays  (Read 7161 times)

io856

Re: Levrone barely able to bench 315 pounds nowadays
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2009, 03:35:32 AM »
if the attained drug muscles could be maintained as good as natural muscles i would agree.
BODYBUILDING IS A STEROID CULTURE

YOU MAINTAIN BY STAYING ON... YOU TAKE THE RISKS AND YOU EXPERIENCE THE SIDE EFFECTS... FUCKED IN THE HEAD? THIS IS YOUR PLACE...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2009, 03:38:37 AM »
Retired bodybuilders find reasons to stay on drugs.

Here's a reason.

Remember this when you have retired Steve.  :D

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2009, 03:39:35 AM »
Kevin will never reach his 50 birthday...YOu heard it hear first...The guy is more of a mess then MJ for crying out loud...In Hollywood he was a nobody...And rumor has it that he sucked many a dick just to get a lousy b movie gig...The poor bastard thought he could make it in Hollywood in his 40's as a cool guy :-\ That shit just doesn't happen...He needs to throw acid on his face or something and go after gigs as the old scumbag...

That's some pretty mean-ass shit to say...

On the other hand, that movie "Redline" sucked! (except for all the hot chicks).

I hope you are wrong. We should all be happy buffed grandpas someday.

You damn kids need to start growing up.. and thinking about growing old. It is one of life's inevitabilities.

io856

« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2009, 03:41:25 AM »
hahahah strydom... looks like a school kid there

I don't understand why people have such a hard time realizing that those scumbags in the gyms and the good guys who are something are hormonising... I sometimes wish you fellas would stop playing with your poop...

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2009, 03:42:45 AM »
yes you sometimes forget the big pros would look just like you without drugs. they just have the benefit of having sublime responding on juice genetics.

one big illusion.

io856

« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2009, 03:47:00 AM »
yes you sometimes forget the big pros would look just like you without drugs. they just have the benefit of having sublime responding on juice genetics.

one big illusion.
its also a lot of work too

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2009, 05:29:58 AM »
its also a lot of work too

yes but training natural as well.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2009, 05:44:44 AM »
Brother...

First...why should he use drugs now? What's the point? He is almost 45 years old and he is not a stupid kid from the gym...he's an IFBB legend with the best contest history of all time. He don't want to prove anything anymore. He just loves the spotlight, loves bodybuilding, wants to motivate his fans and wants some hype.

Second...in 5 weeks an average stupid kid could achieve a better progress on drugs. If Kevin would use drugs (with one of the best genetics ever in bodybuilding) he could be a whole different person in 5 weeks...

LOL .

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2009, 06:12:37 AM »
monster wearing straps and weight belt for nothing

lol........not even the belt nor the straps could help Ol' poor Kevin.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2009, 06:14:50 AM »
strapon.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2009, 06:23:21 AM »
Kevin is doing good in his comeback. if you think he can barely handle 315lbs, you'd have to see how Paul Dillett could barely do 7 reps with 185lbs when he was trying to come back to training. Rules are, if you stop training, your strenght diminish. I don't see why it is such a big deal for some of you Morons
Get Big, or Die Trying

heretostay13

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2009, 06:24:18 AM »
Is he using, is he staying natural. Wow...this debate has taken on many forms recently. I'm not here to dispute if he is or isn't. The only thing that irks me is the guy is barely putting up 315lbs for 2-3 reps and filling out his frame somewhat in the past few weeks and everyone is already saying "drugs"..."juiced up"...etc. with the serious intention of believing this guy is running a gram of various things. I personally have a couple friends who took time off (I'm speaking of 2-3 years) and could still step into a gym and put on 315lbs and do it for several reps and trust me, they were nowhere near the strength level nor did they have the genetics this guy has. So cry about how he must be on because of your lack of ability (albeit it "genetics" or just unwillingness to go beyond 2 plates on each side of the bar) but this by no means is an incredible feat to do without assistance.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2009, 06:27:16 AM »

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2009, 06:31:28 AM »

I was there at this concert ...awesome!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2009, 06:36:12 AM »

coool  :) it is from the dvd, best concert ever. girls went wild. you know i have believed a long time it was himself flying away. ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2009, 06:46:50 AM »
coool  :) it is from the dvd, best concert ever. girls went wild. you know i have believed a long time it was himself flying away. ;D

:D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2009, 06:51:35 AM »

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2009, 07:01:57 AM »
gay much?

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2009, 08:07:26 AM »
Age has certainly taken it's toll on Kevin. This man was benching 400 for 12 with EASE and 500 with EASE. Hell, he was even putting up 600 pounds until he tore his pec in 1993. He's BARELY able to do a full 2 reps with 315 pounds. So, in 5 weeks, he MILDLY increased his strength from his first in the gym video. Is it the lack of drugs, or is it age, or is he just talking too much nowadays and not getting down to business enough?

how much you bench??? didn't think so

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2009, 09:05:02 AM »
Brother...

First...why should he use drugs now? What's the point? He is almost 45 years old and he is not a stupid kid from the gym...he's an IFBB legend with the best contest history of all time. He don't want to prove anything anymore. He just loves the spotlight, loves bodybuilding, wants to motivate his fans and wants some hype.

Second...in 5 weeks an average stupid kid could achieve a better progress on drugs. If Kevin would use drugs (with one of the best genetics ever in bodybuilding) he could be a whole different person in 5 weeks...

negro please.  post a stack of "drugs" that would give me the kinds of results he's had in 5 weeks.
Deep Tissue Massage

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2009, 09:18:23 AM »
Age has certainly taken it's toll on Kevin. This man was benching 400 for 12 with EASE and 500 with EASE. Hell, he was even putting up 600 pounds until he tore his pec in 1993. He's BARELY able to do a full 2 reps with 315 pounds. So, in 5 weeks, he MILDLY increased his strength from his first in the gym video. Is it the lack of drugs, or is it age, or is he just talking too much nowadays and not getting down to business enough?

From not being able to do 315 at all to doing it for 2 reps is a pretty big strength increase for only 5 weeks.

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2009, 10:32:38 AM »
negro please.  post a stack of "drugs" that would give me the kinds of results he's had in 5 weeks.
I don't see any extra progress... But if you have average genetics then you'll need some testosterone or trenbolone to achieve that kind of results. But for Kevin, that's nothing. This is why I believe that he's natural now for sure.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2009, 10:36:40 AM »
get big classic a few posts above.... my mates who havnt trained for 2 to 3 yrs can walk in the gym and bench 315lb with ease.. please!!!!!, your kidding right, wheres squad when you need him..

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2009, 03:02:08 PM »

jack_ftype

• Getbig II
  • Sans Peur
« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2009, 03:05:54 PM »
looks like he stopped at 2 reps to keep his transformation at least somewhat legitimate, if he cranked out 10 people would say 'no way he's natural'

he looks like he could've gotten a sloppy 365 at least, i'm guessing he's on something but relatively low doses.