Author Topic: home made trenbolone?  (Read 14278 times)

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
home made trenbolone?
« on: June 29, 2009, 10:59:01 PM »
guys you really think its safe to shot to not got metals,bacterias,etc?

http://forum.mesomorphosis.com/steroid-forum/my-cows-didnt-like-134274983.html

omfg.

shrek

• Getbig IV
Re: home made trenbolone?
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2009, 11:04:18 PM »
guys you really think its safe to shot to not got metals,bacterias,etc?

http://forum.mesomorphosis.com/steroid-forum/my-cows-didnt-like-134274983.html

omfg.
quit sourceing you bitch that shit is bunk

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2009, 05:57:54 AM »
Throw that shit in the garbage...half of thesee idiots use their kitchen pans to cook the shit, nice way to get metal contaminants into your body... 0 sterility.

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2009, 06:05:20 AM »
big true Captain Equipoise,but idiots only see low price gear,etc..they dont know what problems coming

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2009, 11:59:34 AM »
big true Captain Equipoise,but idiots only see low price gear,etc..they dont know what problems coming

Hehehe, yeah like that softball sized abcess on their ass cheek..

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2009, 12:44:24 PM »
see this, i got somewhere

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2009, 12:51:04 PM »
no, its absolutely safe.....as much as steroids can be.............the conversion kits are sterilized.......me and everyone i knwo have been using them for year, and i have never seen one person have a problem................a nd if you but the tren acetate from a lab, it is the same exact stuff that you would make yourself at home, made the same way......just costing way more.

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2009, 01:14:24 PM »
cool to hear it..+ this home made tren is cheap as hell

erokyrwrld

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2009, 01:29:04 PM »
Not so cheap, but it works and works well.  I've been converting pellets for years and never, ever had a problem.  The only thing that came close was so isopropyl alcohol got into my batch (I was sterilizing equipment) and made it too painful to use.  Alcohol prep pads only from now on, no chance of spilling.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2009, 12:27:36 AM »
then its great when you can get human tren,that trenabolic asia pharma..its made in GMP....approved by goverment..its good 2 go i think...

fck that

homebrew tren is safer and usually more potent that that shit.....BA is a very strong organic solvent....you get 2G of str8 tren acetate from a fina kit.........that shit this kid is peddling is made from chinese raw powder made in some chemical plant in endochina

Trenbolone is a steroid used by veterinarians on livestock to increase muscle growth and appetite.....no way in hell its approved in any country for human consumption which X's out any pharm anyway producing 'human tren'

Endo

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2009, 12:32:54 AM »
I browsed the Asia Pharma website and I have to say that I find it hard to believe that the World Health Organization endorsed a pharmaceutical company that exclusively manufactures drugs that have purposes in bodybuilding.

Endo

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2009, 12:52:28 AM »
Same thing with the new BD, they say they're endorsed by the WHO? Are you kidding me? I'd be more likely to believe it if they were talking about the band.

spirospros

• Getbig II
  • train to be your best
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2009, 01:59:36 AM »
away from any u/g

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2009, 08:09:17 AM »
no, its absolutely safe.....as much as steroids can be.............the conversion kits are sterilized.......me and everyone i knwo have been using them for year, and i have never seen one person have a problem................a nd if you but the tren acetate from a lab, it is the same exact stuff that you would make yourself at home, made the same way......just costing way more.

WRONG WRONG WRONG...the ug lab stuff is made from legit steroid powders from either china, germany or india

these are not crushed up finaplix-h pellets that contain glues, binders, fillers and other shit your putting in your body

don't get it twisted a kitchen or bathroom operation has nowhere near 1/1000th the sterility of a comercial lab facility
where the difference is STERILITY. A lot of the stuff that can fuck you up is unseen, like metal contaminants.

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2009, 01:09:58 PM »
i think we all can be happy now about Asia pharma....good qualety gear..+human...as we see on official site...FDA approved,see production video...i like it

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2009, 04:52:35 PM »
WRONG WRONG WRONG...the ug lab stuff is made from legit steroid powders from either china, germany or india

these are not crushed up finaplix-h pellets that contain glues, binders, fillers and other shit your putting in your body

don't get it twisted a kitchen or bathroom operation has nowhere near 1/1000th the sterility of a comercial lab facility
where the difference is STERILITY. A lot of the stuff that can fuck you up is unseen, like metal contaminants.

uninformed......uninform ed...........uninformed. .........whatever fina you buy..........none of it is coming from a human grade laboratory...........i have no problem buying gear coming from chinese powders, but when it comes to fina and how easy it is to render, i prefer to make it myself...............thi s si not rocket science..........the organic glues and bonders filter out very easily from the pellets..........years ago, i had a friend who had a doctorate in biochemistry, i showed him the process..........and even he said it was perfectly safe, and the level of BA and BB is high enough that it would sterilize the rendered oil..........so you go ahead and keep buying those 10ml bottles  of tren  from UG lans that are dirty anyway , :)for 70-80-90 dollars........and i will keep making 5 times that much for half the price....... :) :)

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2009, 05:38:15 PM »
so whats the deal? now people are saying that there is a HG tren? it was created for cattle

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2009, 06:13:21 PM »
so whats the deal? now people are saying that there is a HG tren? it was created for cattle

well technically there was a human grade tren.......it was called finaplix.......and it has not been available since the early 90s.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2009, 06:38:55 PM »
well technically there was a human grade tren.......it was called finaplix.......and it has not been available since the early 90s.

It was actually not human grade but veterinary grade.  The stuff i used to get was Finajet.  Came in 30ml jugs

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2009, 06:45:21 PM »
It was actually not human grade but veterinary grade.  The stuff i used to get was Finajet.  Came in 30ml jugs
WOW 30 ml jugs what were the dosage though?

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2009, 06:47:44 PM »

perhaps your were correct.......but i was under the impression that it was also available in human grade once

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2009, 06:49:01 PM »

It was dosed at 50 Mg per ML if I remember.  The real vet grade Equipoise was the same deal, we used to get that too.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2009, 07:03:40 PM »
perhaps your were correct.......but i was under the impression that it was also available in human grade once

I was off a bit, its been 20 years LOL the Finajet was dosed at 30mg per ml and came in 50ml jugs.

found this bit of info that I copied and it seems correct. 

Home

Trenbolone acetate  | Imprimir |   E-Mail 

Trenbolone Is a strong androgen that is devoid of estrogenic activity. The first preparation containing this steroid to catch the attention of the American bodybuilding community was Finajet, a veterinary preparation introduced in the 1980's in U.S. and Europe (as Finaject) by the drug firms Hoechst and Roussel. This product contained 30mg/mL of this fast acting acetate ester of trenbolone, and came packaged in a whopping 50mL vial. Finajet made a strong showing for a short period in the 80's, where this androgen became a sought after cutting steroid.The strong androgenic and non-estrogenic properties of this steroid made it ideal for increasing muscle hardness, definition and strength without water retention, and consequently Finajet became popular with competitive bodybuilders. Hoechst removed the product from the market by 1988, however, the European version soon followed, and the U.S. source for trenbolone quickly dried up. It had disappeared from the market for quite some time, earning cult status as some type of unobtainable super-steroid. After some time however trenbolone acetate had reemerged in the U.S., first in the form of Finaplix® cattle implant pellets and more recently as the injectable Trenbol 75 introduced in and imported from Mexico. Its old reputation stuck, and these products are now in very high demand on the U.S. market

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2009, 07:08:09 PM »
I was off a bit, its been 20 years LOL the Finajet was dosed at 30mg per ml and came in 50ml jugs.
damn thats 1.5 mls ED for the right amount

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2009, 11:24:28 PM »
nice to see it...alsoold negma parabolan was good too,also human..76mg/ml